Frozen Wings. (Todoroki x Rea...

By ArtsyParty4

Class 1-C . You don't have full control over your quirks. But you have wings that are controlled perfectly. B... More

Quick Info
Class 1-C
The Boy Next Door
The Boy Talk
First Day
After School
A New Addition
Face to Face
Lunch Time
Attempt to Flirt
Trouble
A Knock on the Window.
The Throw.
10th Place
First Move.
Sweet 16
One More Person to Love
Proposal
Wedding Day
Another bedroom to be Filled.
Telling the Big News.
Into the world.
Thank you SO much

Birthdays.

60 1 0
By ArtsyParty4

(Jade's POV)

I woke up to the sound of one of the twins crying. I think it was Hanako. I walked to the twins rooms to see it was indeed Hanako. I just breastfed her and then put her back to sleep. After I saw she fell asleep I went to check on Hajime. As soon as I tried to leave, he started to cry. I breastfed him as well, and put him to sleep. Before I left I looked at the clock. 

2:49am. 

This is going to be a long 18 years. 

__________________________________________________________________________

It has been about 2 years since the twins birth . I was teaching little Hanako how to fly. Every few months . But as a hero I can't really do much. So I always ask Kaminari or Ejirio and even Katsuki to watch the kids. Every few months All of us get to spend time together as a family. Luckily because there is no crime this week , we could spend the twins birthday together.

"Shoto should we wake the kids up" I asked

"Yea come on." We walked to the twins room to see them already awake.

"Happy Birthday!" We said as we walked through the door.

"Mommy, Daddy! It's our birthday!" Hajime and Hanako said as they ran towards us. 

Our kids were pretty advanced at talking and movement. Most kids their age can't really talk perfectly or walk nor run. But thanks to Katsuki who pushes them to be the best they are pretty good at talking walking and especially running. He always acts like he hates kids when we are around, but when we ask the kids what he did , it's always so adorable . 

~Flashback.~

"So guys what did you and Uncle Katsuki do today?" I asked knowing Katsuki was standing at the door way.

"We ate Ice cream! And we played a lot of games! and when watch a movie. Then we read some books to help us and then did some quirk training!" Hajime exclaimed. ( I had no idea they even got there quirks. Especially this early.)

"Good! You guys are probably tired. Let's get you guys tucked into bed." I said.

"Okay mommy " they both said at the same time. After I tucked them in and kissed them Goodnight I left the room Knowing Katsuki was probably gonna kiss them goodnight as well. I went down stairs to the kitchen to get a quick snack before I had to leave again in about 30 minutes. I saw Katsuki come down the stairs. 

"You really do love those kids. " I said.

"Yea, I know. I mean! No I don't there just kids!" he stammered.

"It's okay Katsuki. Maybe one day you'll have your own kids to love." I said.

"Oh, right about that. My girlfriend's pregnant." he said calmly. I choked on the food I was eating.

"Since when did you get a girlfriend? And pregnant too. Dang." I said.

"Did you guys not meet at your wedding? Cause she was there." he asked.

"Now that I think about it there was that one girl I didn't know." I said while trying to think.

"Yea her name is Maryanne. She didn't go to UA. She just has this quirk called crystalize. She can turn anything into a crystal." he said.

"Oh well Congrats on her pregnancy. I don't even know her but if you break her , I'll break you" I said as I walked to the door.

"I mean that's why she's pregnant." he chuckled.

"You have so many issues. Anyway I'll be back tomorrow morning. If my kids are hurt , I'll hurt you." I said walking out the door.

"tch. I'd like to see you try, chicken wing." he laughed. "You lucky I have to leave."

~End Of Flashback.~

"And we are gonna throw a party for your birthday here for you guys!" I said, hugging them.

"Grandma Amber and Grandpa Keigo. Uncle Eji , Sparky(denki. they like to call him that.) Uncle Katsuki. Taiyō, all of your aunties, all of the other kids are gonna be there." I said.

"What about Grandpa Enji?" Hanako asked. I look over at Shoto.

"Maybe. He's a pretty busy man." I said. Shoto walked out of the room without saying anything.

"Hold on guys I'll be right back." I said as I walked out of the room. 

"Shoto?" I asked.

"He's not coming. He can't. I don't want him to. I don't want him to be near our kids. You know how he is." he snarled.

"Babe I know that. I honestly don't want him near them either. I don't even want him near me. But this isn't about us. Neither of us have much family. So we include our friends as our family. So if we have family we should let them know who there family is. Even if we don't like them. Cause they're family. Our family." I said as I held him in a hug.

"Baby I just. I don't know." he sighed as he pulled away from the hug.

"Babe, If it gets out of hand, I'll tell him to leave. Okay?" I asked. He shook his head yes. I kissed him on the forehead.

"Everything is gonna be okay. Let's go back to the kids." I requested.

"Okay."

We turned around the corner, to see Hajime and Hanako crying.

"Mommy is Grandpa Enji bad?" Hanako cried. I kneeled down to hug them .

"No baby. He's just a bit judgy. That's It." I sighed. I look over at Shoto and he looked like he was stuck in a trance. A few tears streamed down his face. I let go of the twins and pulled Shoto into a hug.

"Today is a happy day. Don't let him ruin it. Please." I quietly requested as I embraced him

____________________________________________________________________________

The Birthday Party was going well here are some of the gifts and from each person

Kirishima: For Hanako : A doll that had a hero costume with a note that said. You can be a hero.                         
For Hajime  : A stone that was engrave in writing; I will be your rock! So manly!

Bakugou : For both       :  Some of his merch. (why were you expecting anything else?)

Endeavor:  A note that said : "get stronger."

I looked over at Shoto. My wings puffed up. I looked over at my dad. He mouthed "Your wings." My wings were puffed up. I gently pulled my wings back to the way they were. "Turn over the card." Endeavor said. On the other side it said 

"Cause you can surpass me and be a great hero." And there was a cute little All Might plush in Hanako's box . In Hajime's bag it was a Shoto plush.

I looked over at Shoto again. We both had a relieved look on our faces. I'm so glad that went well. Cause me and Endeavor was finna fight.

The twins kept opening presents.  Aoyama had the best gift in my opinion. It was a little flash light and a note that said.

"Point the light towards me." The twins did as the note said. All the lights were on him.

"You kids are stars. But I am an even bigger star." he said as he did his signature hand move. I wanted to laugh because of the kids faces. They were looking like he pooped on the cake.

"Where is the present?" Hanako deadpanned.

"Hanako don't be rude" Shoto said.

"I am your gift!" Aoyama stated as he did his famous pose. I saw people looking at both me and then Hajime. Even Shoto.

"Is there someone behind me ?" I asked.

"No . It's just you and Hajime look so much alike." Ejirio said. We looked at each other.

"Meh." we both said. 

It was getting pretty late and most people went home . It was just Shoto, Shinso , Ejirio, Kaminari, Yui , her kid Sakura, Katsuki, his girlfriend, and myself. We played some games with the kids. until they all got sleepy. I put Hajime and Hanako to bed. I allowed Sakura to go and sleep in the kids room, while we all talked. 

Maryanne old everyone about her pregnancy. Even though I already knew, I was still excited. They really weren't surprise that she was pregnant , just the fact that Lord Explosion Murder over here found a girl that could love him. 

"I'm So happy for you guys."

We sat and talked for another hour until they all left. I cleaned up the house. Then I went and put on my pajamas. Shoto was already in bed half-asleep. I snuggled in next to him. He hugged me. I looked at his adorable face to see he was asleep.

"Goodnight Shoto. I love you"

"I love you more. Baby~"

Uhm sir- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 3.5K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
1.6M 45.8K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...
414 6 27
You were born as part of quintuplets, and your the youngest of the five and to the other four the weakest. Having no quirk based on your parents but...