Tristian's Obsession (18+) {c...

Af unicornisa14

A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... Mere

A/N
CAST
1. THEY MEET
2. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
3. THE MORNING AFTER
4. COFFEE SHOP
5. PAST
6. MOVING ON
7. SURPRISE!
8. TRUTH
IMPORTANT
CHARACTER'S AESTHETIC
9. TAKEN
NEW STORY
10. BEAST UNLEASHED
11. Hide&Seek
12. AN ACT
13. BALL
14. GREY EYES
15. BROKEN
16. THE MEETING
17. ALIVE
18. HOLLOW
RATING!
20. DEVIL'S ANGER
21. PUNISHMENTS
22. TIME TO GIVE UP
23. YOU WIN
Characters - Part 2
24. FINALLY
𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
25. Natasha
26. ANOTHER DEVIL
27. SAPPHIRE, LOVE & HATE
28. MARK
29. 'TM'
30. NO!
31. KILLED!
32. PLEASURE
33. RAGE
34. HE IS HERE!
35. ASHES
36. END
EPILOGUE
A/N
FAN ART
NEW BOOK

19. SOMETHING SHINY

20.7K 564 54
Af unicornisa14

Dedicated to :- shailahashmi

lamy0u04

KeerthanaRadhik

adaebere

shreya678910

sharoneeeeeee

natasyawijayanti

RannyahTakum

BA_Alexa

AnkitaSetpal

fpuchwjd

Bella_the_turtle

Thanks for your support!

Follow me and get mentioned in the next chapter!

🌈

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Annabeth's POV

After warning me yesterday, I did not see Tristian and I was glad. But when I woke up in the morning, I saw the other side of the bed unmade which meant that he was sleeping with me.

It made me feel disgusted that he was holding me for the entire night and I slept through it.

The doctor told me that after the 'incident' I had been in a coma for 3 weeks and that although my injury is healed, my body needs some rest in order for me to become completely normal. Well he doesn't know what normal for me is or maybe he does but he chooses to ignores it and I can see fear in his eyes as well.

After the bath and breakfast, I am sitting in this very huge balcony, I remember the first time I saw this place I was in awe with the beauty of nature that surrounds it. But now even this fails to provide me peace, I look at the scar on my wrist which would forever remind me of my mistake.

I slowly get up and move closer to the edge of the balcony. The cold breeze blowing my hairs as I move closer to the concrete railing of the balcony. Maybe if I jump from here, I would die and put a stop to my misery.

I quickly wash away the thoughts, I know I am broken and I know I will never get away from him, but I remember I mom's words, I have to be strong. I was weak to end my life for this ruthless person and Jack.

My heart is weak for caring about Tristian, I loved him but he is just a monster and he can never change.

My thoughts are interrupted when I see two of Tristian's man carrying a black long bag, whatever is in that bag must be heavy. They walk farther away in the woods but what catches my attention is that something shiny falling on the ground and the guards seems to have not noticed it. I cannot tell what it is because it is very far away.

They carry the bag deep into the woods until my eyes I cannot see then anymore, I sigh and lean against the railing inhaling the fresh air.

"Are you thinking of jumping?", the voice made me jump but I don't turn around because I very well know whose voice it is. I sense him coming close to me and wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

I want to pull away but where would I go. I turn around to see him hoping he would let me go but he pulls me closer, I rest my hands on his hard chest.

"You didn't answer me", he asks me while stroking my cheeks. 

"No" is all I said, he smiles at my reply.

"Good girl" he replies.

We stay like this for some time in complete silence, he is just looking at me and this silence is killing me. 

After a while I ask him "Can I go in the garden?" he raises his eyebrow trying to read my thoughts. 

"Of course baby, it's not like you can run anywhere. This is your home now as well" he says and I look at him with wide eyes.

He smirks at my reaction and smashes his lips on mine kissing me hungrily but he stops seeing me not replying to his kisses and says "If you don't kiss me back Anna then there be consequences". 

I know exactly what he means and without any second thoughts I pull his lips towards mine as my hands make their way towards his hairs and neck. He kisses me with more hunger than before making it difficult for me to keep up. His lips then make their way to my neck then to be collarbone kissing and biting. I bite my lower lip to suppress my sobs, I feel so used and disgusted. 

After some time, he stops and says "I'll be in my office if you need anything. Don't try to run there are guards everywhere and there are 10 feet walls surrounding the entire estate so don't waste your energy", he softly kisses me before leaving.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

The garden is very big and the most beautiful one I've ever seen; I've never really taken notice of it before but now I know I will die within the clutches of Tristian then I might as well try to find peace in small things. I see guards everywhere around the mansion standing like statues and I know I can't run away now and even if I do, he would catch in no time.

Putting away these thoughts I decide to walk around taking full advantage if this opportunity, frankly speaking it's because I don't know whether Tristian would allow me next time or not.

The nurse was following me like a shadow the whole time, I tried to make small talk but she would barely reply to me. I would see a new guard after every five steps; I find it weird for Tristian to put so many guards just because of me.

After some time, I find myself walking towards the same place where the shiny object was dropped when the guards were carrying the black bag, I don't know why but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am not sure where exactly it was dropped after some searching, I see a silver watch on the ground. I pick it up and remove the dirt on it with my fingers, there is a small crack on the glass of the watch.

It looks like the same watch that I wanted to give Jack, I remember that I left the watch at the apartment only. I flip the watch and that is when my heart stops beating, when is see 'J&A forever' engraved on it. I fall on my knees clutching to it. 

"Ma'am are you okay?" the nurse asks taking a few steps towards me but I just look at her with wide eyes and then at the watch, I cannot even begin to process what has happened. It all makes sense now, that black bag was Jack.

I don't even realize that tears have started rolling out my eyes, I just hug the watch close to my heart and cry my heart out. I hated him for what he did, but he was my best friend, he was there my parents were gone, he got me through that and he was my family even after what he did, he did not deserve to die, not like this.

Soon anger starts to rise in my body I get up and run towards the mansion, I don't know what took over me or how I got so much energy but all I feel is rage.

Every one is looking at me like I am some maniac, I run towards his study and burst inside. Tristian gets up seeing me and slowly walks towards me.

"Why did you do this?" I ask in a cold tone and looks at me with a confused look. 

"Did what baby?" as he comes closer to me my anger rises even more and I march towards him and start hitting his chest. 

"YOU ARE A MONSTER! I HATE YOU! WHY DID YOU KILL JACK?!" I start thrashing my arms.

Hearing Jack's name something inside him snapped and he grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall making me flinch due to pain. 

"I did it because of what he did to you! BECAUSE OF HIM I NEARLY LOST YOU!" he yells.

I just look at him with nothing but anger and disgust in my eyes and shout "Because of him?! It was all because of you. I WANTED TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU SICK FUCK!".

He slapped me hard across the face as soon as I fall on the floor he grabs my hairs and shouts "I killed him because he hurt you and no one except me can do that!"

"I hope you die" I speak. He starts to laugh like a psycho that he is. 

"Oh Annabeth we know that you don't really mean that. You love me" he says caressing my cheek, I feel disgusted at him as well as myself I did love him but not anymore. 

"I don't love you. I.HATE.YOU" I inform him but he chuckles as his grip on my hairs loses. 

"Tell me Annabeth did you love that bastard?" he looks at me with a curious smirk plastered on his face, I know he is testing me but I don't care. 

"Yes" as soon as these words come out my mouth his smirk fades away and is replaced by rage.

He pulls my hair and starts to drag me; I scream and try to push him away but nothing works. I could hear my screams eco in the corridors of his mansion with no one there to help me. He takes me in the western wing, with no one just us. He stops in front of a huge red door different from the one that I saw with pictures of me. He quickly inserts the passcode and the door opens.

He throws me inside the room and I fall on the cold floor, but the room is dark. He switches on the light and the room is lit with nothing but red lights. There are so many devices and a huge bed in the room.

At first, I don't know why was I here but then soon I realized it's a torture room. I look at Tristian who is glaring at me and his eyes are devoid of any emotion.

"Ple-se Tri-stian", I know that my words won't reach him.

I have unleashed his rage upon myself.

-----------------------------

GUYS!!! IF YOU LOVE SEAN O'PRY THEN VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! FOLLOW!!!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

129K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
64.2K 2K 39
*Previously Take Flight* Eliana is running from her past, and it's chasing her with a vengeance. When her loved ones are murdered before her by a cru...
1.4M 15.6K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
4M 130K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...