Twisted (Year 1)

By monkeykayluffy

DRACO X READER (y/n) Wolfwood, a descendant of Merlin, lives with her troubled, rich, pureblood family. She i... More

DISCLAIMER/ CHARACTER INTRO
Wolfwood Mansion
Ollivanders
Benji
Platform 9 & 3/4
Hogwarts Express
The Sorting Ceremony
You Filthy Little Mudblood
The Willow Tree
Bloody Hell
Happy Birthday!
Breaking School Rules
The Halloween Feast
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Return to Wolfwood Mansion
Malfoy Manor
Midnight
Chocolate Frogs
Truth, or Dare?
Dumblewhore
I Ship That
Mouth-Breather
Voldemort
Draco
Stay out of trouble, will you?

Locomotor Mortis

131 8 2
By monkeykayluffy

~(Y/N) POV~

When we arrive at Hogwarts, Draco and I go straight to our dorm rooms to unpack. I have to meet him in ten minutes to discuss our plan. 

I finish filling up my closet and head to the common room. 

"Hey, Crabbe, hey, Goyle." I smile and sit on the couch across from them.

"Hey (y/n), what's up?" Goyle asks.

"I'm waiting for Draco." I respond.

"When are we going to dinner? I'm starving!" Crabbe groans.

"Crabbe, must everything be about food with you?" Goyle mumbles.

"What did you do with Gregory Goyle?" I chuckle.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He shoots me a dirty look. 

"Don't pretend you're not all about food as well." I say.

"I've gotten better." He defends.

"I suppose." 

Draco jumps next to me on the green couch.

"What did you want to talk about? I thought we already covered everything on the train." I turn and sit crisscross on the couch to face him. 

"Nothing, I just wanted you to go talk to them." He answers.

"I already knew that part of the plan, dummy." 

"I meant, like at dinner. Go sit with them." He laughs. 

"Nope. Not happening."

"Come on? For me?" 

"You're kidding, right? People need to be afraid of us, Draco! If they see me willingly sit at the Gryffindor table, they'd think I've gone soft." I stare at the green flames in the fireplace. 

"Just bully Nevil or something while you're there." He rolls his eyes. 

"I'd rather bully Percy."

"He's a prefect. Do you want a detention?"

"No."

"Please?" He gives me puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But if I tarnish my reputation, I'm taking yours down with me." I smile brightly.

"That's my girl. Let's get to dinner." He stands up and starts walking to the door. 

I feel my cheeks glow red. 'What's wrong with you?' I think to myself. Draco doesn't seem to notice, so I walk next to him out of the room. I clap my hands, and Crabbe and Goyle rush out of their seats to follow us. 

On the way down to the great hall, the four of us run into Nevil.

'This isn't going to end well,' I think to myself. 

He tries to scurry ahead of us to the dining hall, but Draco grabs him by the hood. 

"Now, what do we have here? Longbottom?" He snickers.

"It appears so." I grin.

"Do you know any fun little spells (y/n)?" Draco asks mischievously. 

"None that I can think of at the moment." I tap my chin.

"Do the leg-locker curse!" Crabbe laughs.

"I don't know it." Draco rolls his eyes.

"We both know it, Draco. We read the Dark Arts spellbook Curses and Counter Curses in your library. By Vindictus Viridian?" I remind him.

"I don't remember that one, you do it." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and walk in front of Nevil. If I do this, I won't be considered soft for sitting at the Gryffindor table. 

"Locomotor Mortis!" I shoot the spell at his legs. 

It is pretty funny watching him hop away into the dining hall. 

We walk in shortly after him. Every single one of the tables erupts with laughter at the sight of Nevil struggling to move.

I walk up to the Gryffindor table and stand next to Nevil. He flinches when he sees me.

"The leg-locker curse?" Ron asks Harry. 

"Malfoy." He seethes.

"Hey, guys what's up?" I giggle.

"Talking about you-know-what." Hermione whispers.

"Fill me in later." I whisper back, and she nods. 

"You've got to start standing up for yourself, Nevil." Ron says.

"How? (Y/n) is at the top of all her classes!" He whines.

"Way to rat me out, dude." I sigh sarcastically. 

"(Y/n)?" Harry says, shocked.

"What? I thought it'd be funny?"

No one answers me.

"It was very funny." I roll my eyes.

"I thought for sure that it was Malfoy. Don't act like such a git." Ron huffs.

"Calm your nerves, Weasley. Can we move away from this subject?" I say.

"I guess." Hermione gives Nevil a sympathetic look. 

"He's fine." I grumble.

I sit down next to Ron and listen to what they have to say. They are looking through the chocolate frog cards?

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindewald in 1945. For the discovery of the 12 uses of dragon blood. And for his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicholas Flamel!" Ron reads happily.

"I knew the name sounded familiar. I heard it on the train that day!" Harry exclaims. 

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"Follow me." Hermione urges.

We run out of the dining hall.

"Harry, what happened over break?" I ask.

"I went got into the restricted section, but I almost got caught by Filtch. There wasn't a single book on Nicholas Flamel." He whispers as we hustle down the hallway.

"How did you manage to escape Filtch?" I ask.

"I got an invisibility cloak for Christmas." Harry answers. 

"Sick! I've got to see that later." I comment. 

"I also saw Snape yelling at Quirrel." He curls his lip in disgust. 

"Good! I bet Snape suspects him as well!" I smile.

The group decides to ignore my comment. 

We sit down at one of the tables in the library. Hermione pulls out a large book.

"Before we start, (y/n), what happened over break with you? Anything important go down at the parties?" She asks.

My mind shifts to the hundreds of important things that went down at those parties.

"Nope. Just dancing." I breathe.

"Alright then." She focuses her attention on the thick book suspiciously. "I had you looking in the wrong section. How could I be so stupid? I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading." 

"This is light?" Ron asks shocked.

"I love reading, but this is a lot, Hermione." I scrunch my nose. 

She shoots us both dirty looks.

"Of course! Here it is! Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Sorcerer's Stone." She reads.

"The what?" Harry and Ron say in unison. 

"The Sorcerer's Stone. Are you listening?" I ask them annoyed.

"Honestly, don't you two read?" Hermione says, sharing the same dumbfounded look as me. 

"The Sorcerer's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It can transform any metal into pure gold and produces the elixir of life, which will make the drinker immortal."

"Immortal?" Ron asks.

"It means you'll never die." Hermione explains.

"I know what it means!" Ron says defensively.

"Shhhh!" Harry and I hush at the same time.

"The only Stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist who last year, celebrated his 665th birthday. That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trap door. The Sorcerer's Stone." 

"We need to go and talk to Hagrid." Harry says.

"When?" Ron asks.

"Tonight, after curfew." He answers.

"Is it possible for me to stay in my dorm? I'm not feeling so well." I yawn.

"I guess we'll have to fill you in later." Hermione frowns. "Now I'll be stuck with these two idiots."

"See you later." I wave to the trio.

I have to hurry back to Draco if I want to make this plan work. They'll be leaving soon and we have to catch them while they're out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.5K 16
[COMPLETED] You're a nurse who works as a nanny. You've been in love with Draco Malfoy your whole life, but you never had the courage to tell him wha...
416K 14.8K 200
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨...
337K 6.7K 19
They are brewing a love potion when a certain klutz causes a whole problem that he will now have to solve. Read the story to figure out what will hap...
115K 1.4K 40
under editing. this story includes : - fluff - angst - crack - au ------- 𝐻𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘 : #14 on draco #18 on hufflepuff #369 on wattpad ...