Teach Me

By The_BleedingRose

Art teacher by day and the most sought after Dominatrix by night. Isabelle Riviera, is fresh out of universit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Prologue

45 0 0
By The_BleedingRose

The loud crack of the whip echoes throughout the room as it makes contact with his skin, leaving another perfect red welt in its wake. Apart from a small hiss through his teeth he makes no noise and his body only tenses for a second. The perfect submissive. 'You have endured your punishment, now you shall be rewarded' I purr close to his ear, his body shakes slightly as I lead him to the bed gently pushing his shoulders until he sits before me on the edge of the bed. With speed and precision I lay him down and buckle his wrists and ankles to the bed restraints so that he's spread eagled, then I unzip my black PVC dress and lower myself onto his awaiting erection biting my bottom lip as I stretch to accommodate him. His eyes roll to the back of his head as I take him completely then I slowly begin to rise off his impressive length before lowering myself once more. I pick up my pace and claw my nails down his bare chest leaving deep scratches behind; each time I notice his fists getting tighter as he struggles to free himself from the restraints so that he can touch me.I feel his legs tighten and I have just enough time to slip off of him and take him in my mouth, feeling his cum ooze down my throat, he shudders wordlessly as I drain the last drops of his cum. 'Thank you Temptress' he whispers exhausted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 71.7K 100
18+| COMPLETE✔️ "Ali..." He sighed, his breath tickling the skin of Alison's neck. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, admiring her beauty, ho...
19.8M 484K 25
|18+| In one night of drunken, post-breakup passion, Lizbeth manages to hookup with the dominant boy of her dreams. It was supposed to be a one night...
1.2K 71 57
Steven finally goes to college, but it ends up being more than he bargained for. Now that he's settled into being more human, can he really fit into...
4.2M 90.8K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...