Twins Love (GgukTaeKook)

By Shoshi16_vkook

Twins Love. Kim Taehyung had fallen for the Jeons twin, the Jeon Twins also fallen for the other. They start... More

Info
One, The Jeons
Two, I fell hard
Three, I like you
four, Our Date Part One
Five, Our Date Part Two
Chapter six, Our Date part 3
Chapter 7, Love me (M)
part of Chapter 7, Love me (M)
Chapter 8, Meeting the big sis
chapter 9, Cute
Chapter 10, They Did It
chapter 11, art class
Chapter 12, The Rumor
chapter 13, The Past
chapter 14, Envelope
Chapter 15, "Brother?"
chapter 16, I want to be better
Chapter 17, Cuddle
Chapter 18, Christmas
Chapter 19, Happy Birthday
Part of Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Love/Part one(M)
Part of Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Love/Part two (M)
Chapter 20, Twins Home
Chapter 21, Crash
Chapter 22, Family
Chapter 23, Jackson
Chapter 24, Ridding (M)
Chapter 25, Punishment (M)
New Stories

Epilogue

5.2K 209 25
By Shoshi16_vkook

I hope you guys will enjoy this epilogue. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years have passed, The twins took over their father's work since Junhyun was too busy with arts and Taehyung worked at Jin's cafe that became the number one cafe in south Korea. Namjoon quit his music teaching job and now makes music with Yoongi who also became a famous rapper. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin are dating now which their friends and families supported them.

Oh, Jeongguk can walk again, he fully healed with the help of his loved ones.

Sometimes the 7 of them would get together and sing, posting their music on youtube with their fans, A.R.M.Y, loved them and they called their little group, BTS. Taeyeon is married now and she has one kid and is pregnant. Taehyung spoils Taeyeon's daughter. Joonwoo (Taehyung's father) and Minjun both had adopted three kids, 2 boys, and 1 girl which they love their older brother Tae Tae.

Hayoon never came back to Korea but Jackson did and became a doctor which is what he studied in the USA. He became a doctor because he didn't want to hurt people like how he hurt Taehyung so he decided to become a doctor to save lives. Lisa gave up on Jungkook and announced that she fell for her best friend, Rose and Jungkook were happy too(well he was happy that Lisa won't bother him anymore).

Taehyung was with Minjun helping him with his 3 kids, "Taehyung, are you going to adopt?" Munjin asked as he changed the youngest diaper, he is 2-years-old and is named Lee Jungwoo (idk, I just made the name up XD).

"Well, we have talked about it and I really do want kids of my own," Taehyung said, watching his two other siblings play, the girl was 10 (Lee Hyejin) and the boy was 9 (Lee Doyun), those two would like to fight a lot but they love each other.

(yes, I use the internet to help me make these names XD)

"Well, I heard in the orphanage they have newborn twin babies there," Munjin said, letting out the wild Jungwoo who attacked Taehyung.

Taehyung laughs and lifts Jungewo, "really!? Newborns," he said as he holds Jungwoo.

"Yes, I think the mother didn't want them," he mumbles, "go talk with your husbands about this," Munjin says, yes Taehyung married the Jeon's twins.

Time Skip~

Taehyung was cleaning the cafe when Jin told him he should go home, "Tae, let me finish this, you like you could use some sleep," Jin said, taking the broom from Taehyung.

"But hyung, I'm fine," Taehyung pouts but Jin gave him that look, "fine, I'll go home," he says knowing he won't change Jin's mind.

Jin smiled and watched Taehyung leave, "poor Tae, he was limping this morning... Those Jeon's are too rough," Jin chuckled as he finished closing the cafe to go home to his husband. Namjoon and Jin have not adopted yet.

Taehyung walks inside their house to find Jeongguk making dinner already and Jungkook doing some work on his laptop, both twins in the kitchen. Smiling to himself, Taehyung walks to the kitchen and gives the twins a kiss.

"How was work?" Taehyung asked, sitting next to Jungkook as he watched Jeongguk cook.

"It was good, how was yours?" Jeongguk asked as he started to make their plates.

"I'm still doing work since I was busy today with fixing something that someone messed up," Jungkook said, typing on his laptop.

Taehyung just smiled at them, "mine went well, he had a lot of people come in," he explains to the twins how his work was today.

They all ate together and went to cuddle in bed, yes they share a room but Taehyung always sleeps between the twins, and when Taehyung is not home, the twins would sleep in separate rooms. They were watching a movie and the twins knew there was something one Taehyung's mind.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he rubs Taehyung's sides.

Taehyung looked up at him, "nothing, just sleepy," he says, yawning but they knew there was something up.

Jeongguk sits up, "Tae bear, you can tell us anything, we are married," he said, pushing Taehyung's bangs out of his eyes. (The Twins married Taehyung which means Taehyung surname is Jeon now, the twins are not married to each other btw. It's a fanfic :P)

A sighs left Taehyung's lips, "Munjin and I talked about kids yesterday," he started off and the twins already knew where this was going.

"Do you want to have kids?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nods, "hmm, maybe we can find someone to have our kids," Kook mumbles and Jeongguk hits Jungkook in the head.

"Don't be stupid Jungkook," Jeongguk huffed, "we are not going to pregnant someone because we can adopt!" he said and Jungkook was now embarrassed.

"Wait what!?" Taehyung gasps, "you guys want kids too!?" He asked with big eyes, hoping that they want to adopt too. Today, Taehyung had called the orphanage to tell them that he is thinking about adopting the twin newborns.

They kissed Taehyung cheek at the same time which made him blush hard, Jungkook kissed his right cheek and Jeongguk kissed his left cheek, "yeah," Jungkook said, it was a bit of a shock that Jungkook wanted kids.

"I would have thought that you weren't ready and Jeongguk would be but now both of you are ready," Taehyung explains, which made the twin chuckle at Tae's cuteness.

So the next day, the three of them went to the orphanage and adopted the twin newborns. Of course, the twins were very happy to adopt the two babies since they are twins and Taehyung was even happier because he had Jungkook, Jeongguk, their adopted babies, and everyone else that he loves.

It was a boy and a girl, naming the girl Jeon Taeguk and the boy Jeon Taekwon. Jungkook and Jeongguk just wanted more Tae's. Everyone was happy, Taehyung is a big brother, uncle, and now a father. He wants his kids to call him mom since Jungkook and Jeongguk already took the father roles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the end of Twins Love," Jungkook said, he was wearing a pink tutu because Taeguk (5-years-old) made Jungkook wear one.

"Thank you for all the love you guys gave the story," Jeongguk said as he put on a crown, Jungkook and Jeongguk were playing Princess with Taeguk as she had on a princess dress.

Jungkook sips his fake tea, "My Queen, would you like to tell the readers something?" he asked his daughter, she was their Queen and they were the princess, she didn't want them to be princess since her stuff bunny and stuff tiger was the princess.

Taeguk nods as she looks at her daddy, "Thank you. Mommy, Daddy, Dada miss you," she said and Jeongguk picks her up, smiling big. Mommy is Taehyung, Daddy is Jungkook and Dada is Jeongguk.

Suddenly they hear their dog running through the house barking and hear their son (also 5 since he is Taeguk's twin) yelling at the dog.

"Taekwon! You're getting mud in the house!" Taehyung yells as he walks inside, Taehyung was just letting their pomeranian, Yeontan, outside to go potty but his son wanted to come too and Taekwon got in the dirt when Taehyung was not looking. Taeguk was the good one, she listens very well which takes after Taehyung but Taekwon, was wild and he was so much like his fathers.

Later that day, the five of them were cuddling in bed, Taekwon and Taeguk were on their father's laps as Taehyung was sitting between them being cuddled by his twins. Yeontan was on Taehyung's lap.

"Goodbye!!!!" Taehyung said with a big smile and gave his husbands a kiss on the lips and kissed his kids on the head and Yeontan on the head too.

"Thank for vote," Taekwon said tiredly.

Once everyone was asleep, Taehyung turned off the TV, "thank you readers experiencing my life with me for sticking with me through my toughest times. I hope to see you guys again, I purple you," Taehyung said before he closed his eyes and snuggled up to his babies. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always love happy endings.

Did you guys enjoy the book?  

tbh with you guys, there was a time during making this book, I thought I messed up and was wanting to delete this but you guys kept me going, so thank you for sticking with me and giving me a reason to continue this book. 

......... Soo, my next books will have mpreg, idk why but I have been liking mpreg for some reason and been wanting to read taekook mpreg stories lmao. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 2.7K 29
Jeon Jeongguk. Fifteen. Sophomore. In love.
31K 1.8K 18
Kim Taehyung falls in love with a homeless guy, Jeon Jungkook. But Jungkook had met Taehyung before... Is it love at first sight? Or is Taehyung jus...
27.7K 920 22
Jungkook fell for the one person he couldn't, his teacher.
109K 6.4K 12
Kim Taehyung is a final year student, a really popular one among the students and professors while Jeon Jungkook is a fresher university student who...