My First Thug

By theOGXavierReJean

Noami Parker is a girl who just moved to Louisiana from Georgia. Trayvon Lucas is a well known drug dealer in... More

My First Thug
Chapter ONE.
Chapter TWO.
Chapter THREE.
Chapter FOUR.
Chapter FIVE.
Chapter SIX.
Chapter SEVEN.
Chapter EIGHT.
Chapter NINE.
Chapter TEN.
Chapter ELEVEN.
Chapter TWELVE.
Chapter THIRTEEN.
Chapter FOURTEEN.
Chapter FIFTEEN.
Chapter SIXTEEN.
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN.
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTYONE.
Chapter TWENTYTWO.
Chapter TWENTYTHREE.
Chapter TWENTYFOUR.
Chapter TWENTYFIVE.
Chapter TWENTYSIX.
TWENTYSEVEN.
TWENTYEIGHT.
TWENTYNINE.
THIRTY.
THIRTYONE.
THIRTYTWO
THIRTYTHREE.
THIRTYFOUR.
THIRTYFIVE.
Chapter THIRTYSIX.
Chapter THIRTYSEVEN.
Chapter THIRTYEIGHT.
Chapter THIRTYNINE
Chapter FORTY.
Chapter FORTYONE.
Chapter FORTYTWO.
Chapter FORTYTHREE.
Chapter FORTYFOUR.
Chapter FORTYFIVE.
Chapter FORTYSIX.
Chapter FORTYSEVEN.
Chapter FORTYEIGHT.
Chapter FORTYNINE.
Chapter FIFTY.
STILL MY THUG!

Chapter TWENTY.

90.1K 2.1K 1.8K
By theOGXavierReJean

Trayvon's POV

CJ and I was pulling up to Aloft. A lot of sh*t is running through my mind. I will kill this nigga if he put his hands or did anything to Noami.

We got out the car and and walked in. A.N.T was standing up there like the bear he was. I threw the bag on the floor. And he grabbed it.

"There's your money. Now where's Noami?" I asked.

"Well, she decided to stay with me." he said leaving out.

"What the hell do you mean?" I asked following him.

I was stopped by his guys. I punched one in the face and started to shoot every thing and everyone in the room.

"Come on Tray." CJ said dragging me to the back.

We ran to the back and was stopped by gun shoots.

We his behind the boxes CJ shot both of them in the head and I shot A.N.T before he made it out the door with Noami.

"Where the hell do you think you going?" I asked standing over him.

"She was really good. Keep that b*tch." was the last words he said before I shot him ten times in the head.

Noami, CJ, and I left and burnt the place down. When I looked around Noami was halfway down the street.

"Baby, where you going? Are you okay." I asked trying to hug her.

"Hell no I'm not okay! I just got raped and its all yo fault Trayvon. If I would have never started fcken with you, none of this would have happened. I fcken hate you!" she said pushing me.

"Noami calm down."

"No, fck you I'm going home."

"I'm going to take........"

"Do you not get it? I don't wanna be around you! We're done, over, finished. Wish I never lost my virginity to you." she said walking off.

I picked her axs up and threw her in the car. She must have been stupid if she thought I was gone let her walk home.

"Did he use a condom?" I asked.

"Really Trayvon? Is that what you're thinking about right now?" she asked.

"Yes, because if he didn't I'm taking you to the hospital."

"You know what FCK YOU!" she yelled.

"Ay, CJ pulled the truck over."

CJ pulled the truck over and I got in the back.

"I'm tired if yo axs, I told you from the fcken get go what was up with me. It was yo axs who decided to be with me. You hate me well at the fcken moment I hate yo axs too. Now answer my fcken question, did he use a condom?!" I yelled.

She started to cry and cover her face.

"I don't know. He just kept punching and punching me." she answered.

"Its okay I'm here baby." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"No, get off me." she said pushing me away.

"Look, I'm taking you to the hospital." I said.

I tapped CJ and he started his way to the hospital.

Noami's POV.

I was in the doctor's office waiting to see if I had something. Tray was in the chair next to me. He's been trying to hold my hand for the past five minutes but I kept moving mine away.

I'm completely done with him now. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been in this situation or in the hospital right now. I think I made the wrong mistake and gave myself to the wrong person.

"Ms. Parker you're results are fine. Everything is normal and I wanna see you back in two weeks." he said.

He left out, we followed behind, and left.

"Can I go home now?" I asked.

CJ looked at Tray and Tray looked back at me.

"Take her home." Tray said.

I don't think he needs your permission in order to take me home." I said to CJ

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to my house and I got out.

I left without saying a word to Tray.

*two weeks later.*

Lunch was right around the corner and I was starving. The bell rung and I ran to lunch.

"How you doing beautiful." Ryan said sitting down at the table.

"Hey handsome."

Ryan is a guy that I meet a week ago. He's really nice and not a thug. Thank God! He's mixed with blue eyes and brown curly hair with braces.

But I'm not going go lie I really miss my baby and the sex. You might can say I'm addicted now.

"Looks like you're pretty hungry." he said laughing.

"That's not funny I was starving!" I said covering my mouth that had food in it.

"Haha, how about night we go out and I feed you real food." he suggested grabbing my hand.

"Awe, I'll think about."

I put my index finger to face chin and tapped it then looked at him.

"I'm just playing I'll love to." I said hugging him.

"Good, I was almost worried." he said.

The bell rung and it was time for our next class.

"Come on." Ryan said pulling me by my arm.

He walked me to a room and turned the lights on. It was the music room, it was kind of blocked off from the other parts of the school.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"I wanna play something for you." he said.

He got on the piano and started playing a really good song. Then Sean Kingston 'Beautiful Girl'.

"How beautiful." I said.

"That's how I feel about you. You're a really beautiful girl." he said walking up to me rubbing my cheek.

"Thanks." I said.

He leaned in and kissed me but I didn't kiss back. He didn't feel like Tray and it felt wrong.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"No, that was just unexpected. And I know what kissing leads to." I said pushing him away and leaving out the room.

He chased after me and stopped me.

"Noami what's wrong with you?" he asked.

"Nothing. Just forget about the date." I said then walked away.

School was out and I was waiting at Tray's car. Until I saw him walking to his car with a b*tch on his side.

We made eye contact and he removed his arm from around her.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"I'm Kellie and you?" Kellie asked.

"None yo business. Just keep yo hands off my man." I said walking up close to her.

"I'll be in your car." I said to Tray.

I got in and so did he. We was on the way to his house and it was total silence.

"So, that's the b*tch you fcken now?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because, I wanna know." I said crossing my arms looking out the window.

"Well maybe. But she ain't better than you." he said laughing.

"Fck you, you thot." I said.

"Why you worried? You hate me don't you?" he asked pulling up to his house.

"Hell yes." I said getting out the car.

"What about that guy you be with? You don't see me asking you is you fcken him or telling him to keep his hands off my woman. Besides, you will always be mines." he said.

"You know what Tray, I don't even know why I came over here." I said trying to walk off the porch.

"I think I do." he said.

He started kissing my neck and picked me up and carried me inside.

He laid me on the kitchen island and continued kissing the back of my neck.

"These clothes got to come off." he said pulling down my shorts and shirt.

I took off he shirt and started taking off his belt. As he down, I was biting my lip. He got to my inner thigh and I waiting for him to reach my area. He did just that and started working that tongue.

I cummed and he came up licking me .

"You want daddy?" he asked.

I nodded my head yes and he pulled down his pants. He entered inside me slow and deep.

"Faster." I said.

He went faster and deeper that he can. Which he was pounding the sh*t out me.

"OH MY GOSH TRAY!" I shouted.

"Don't cry now, you asked for it." he said.

"PLEASE." I screamed out.

He slowed down and started sucking on my breast.

I cummed four times to his one. I wasn't started to go five without him.

"Let it go." he said kissing my neck.

"No."

He went deeper and a little faster.

"Let it go." he said again.

"No." I tried saying.

He went back to the speed before and started pounding me again. I cummed then him.

He kissed me passionately and I got up to take a shower. I got out and decided to put on one of his shirts with just underwear under it.

I walked downstairs and Tray was in the living room watching TV. He looked up at me and walked over.

"Trying to go for Round Two?" he asked grabbing on to my booty.

He laid me on the stairs, kissing me and slid two fingers inside me. His phone went off and he got up to answer it.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Chris. He wanted to come over for a smoke." he said.

"I wanna try it."

"Try what?" he asked.

"The 'weed' stuff." I replied.

"Haha, really?" he asked surprisingly.

"Yeah."

"Alright come on." he said pulling me outside on the porch.

He grinded it in a grinder and rolled it up. By that time Chris was here and I ran upstairs to put a bra and shorts on.

Chris and Tray had already passed it and it was my turn. I sat on Tray's lap and started at it.

Chris and Tray both laughed at me but I saw nothing funny.

"Alright bae put in yo mouth and pull on it. Hold it in your throat then blow it out your nose." he said guiding me.

The first time I almost choked but about the fourth time I got it down.

We was passing it in a circle but I wanted my own because I didn't know where Chris lips been. I got my own and chilled in my baby's lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.8K 18
This story is about a girl that nobody likes or talks to. Everyday she gets treated like nothing at school until the new boy comes along a shows her...
1M 32.1K 39
A woman has faced the heart breaking reality of losing her virginity, being rejected and being blinded by love. She convinced her self that liaison d...
526 45 11
this is a story about two bestfraans that took a chance on love. but will the mistakes of one ruin their relationship for good?
670 115 21
*[Completed]* STACEY- A girl who has recently shifted to a place where her family has already lived for over 2 year while she stayed with her aunt i...