π…π€π‹π‹πˆππ† β™› 𝐨𝐝𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐝...

By -CRVELSUMMER

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be... More

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR
PART I. - THOR
I. PRINCESS OF ASGARD
II. COLD BLOODED MURDER
III. RUN BACK HOME, LITTLE PRINCESS
IV. YOU ARE UNWORTHY
V. KING OF ASGARD
VI. HELP ME SEE
VII. HE IS WORTHY
VIII. THE FALLEN BROTHER
IX. WELCOME TO S.H.I.E.L.D.
PART II. - THE AVENGERS
X. DID YOU MISS ME?
XI. SENTIMENT
XII. KNEEL BEFORE ME
XIII. THE FALLEN FRIEND
XIV. FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS
BOOK II

XV. FREEDOM

14.6K 428 86
By -CRVELSUMMER

gravity by sara bareilles

"Set me free, leave me be.
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am, and I stand
so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be."

          My eyes instantly opened and I jolted up from where I laid. I looked around to see I was in, what appeared to be, a hospital bed. The room was filled with medical supplies. I looked down and saw that I was still in my battle gown, with a bandage wrapped around my stomach.

           "Iduna?" I heard from beside me. Sitting at my bedside, I saw a most concerned Thor.

           "Thor?" I was shocked by his presence. He sat up to move closer, but I quickly flinched back. "Wait!" I looked down at my lap in confusion. "Am I... am I free?" I asked. I had to make sure this wasn't some trick Loki was playing.

           "Yes, you are no longer in obedience to Loki." Thor reassured. I let out a shaky breath of relief. I had control, I had freedom. I turned my gaze to Thor before wrapping my arms around him, who wrapped his arms around me.

           "I'm so sorry." I breathed out as we embraced each other. Thor pulled away and shook his head.

            "Iduna, you have to understand, this was not your fault. Our brother, he's chosen a dark path and he dragged you with him. But you fought back, you escaped." He assured, placing his hand on my shoulder.

           "Where is he now?" I questioned, looking off to the side.

          "Detained with the others." Thor answered.

         "Others?" I raised my eyebrow.

         "The team, we assisted each other in destroying the Chitauri. We're actually in a tower that belongs to one of them." Thor explained. I was a bit surprised, Thor wasn't much for fighting in a team. Leading a team, maybe, such as the Warriors Three and Sif. But working with others he just met, I have to say I was a proud of him.

         "Iduna, do you need anything? Sustenance, maybe? We just had lunch. Something Midgard calls shawarma." Thor interrupted my thoughts with a bit of concern on his face.

         "No, no. I'm quite alright." I shook my head. "I just want to go home." I softly replied.

         "That we can do." Thor formed a smile on his face.

          "I love you, brother." I softly smiled back.

          "I love you too, sister." He assured.

• • •

           We stood in the center of a park, along with the team, Midgardians called them The Avengers. Erik was preparing the Tesseract for our journey home.          

           "Mr. Stark, Dr. Banner." I approached the two scientists.

            "Ah, it's Xena. Hey." Mr. Stark greeted.

           "Who?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

           "It's nothing to worry about, your... majesty." Dr. Banner awkwardly interjected.

           "You don't have to call me that." I chuckled. 

          "Right." He pursed his lips and nodded.

          "I just wanted to say thank you. There's no way Thor could've done this without you." I thanked the two Avengers.

           "Believe it or not, your brother's actually starting to grow on me. Point Break's a pretty nice guy when he wants to be." Mr. Stark formed a smug smile on his face.

           "Point Brea- you know what, I'll decide not to worry of it." I shook my head and smiled.

           "Good idea." Banner assured.

           "Well, give the king and queen my regards." Mr. Stark put his hands in his pant pockets. "You know, I don't think this is the last time we'll be seeing each other."

            "I fear you might be right." I chuckled before we said our goodbyes. I walked over to Erik standing by his vehicle. "Farewell, Erik." I said as he prepared the capsule for the Tesseract.

           "Iduna," He took notice of my presence. "it was nice having you here." Erik held out his hand.

           "Thank you." I shook his hand and gave him a nod. "Continue to fight for good, Erik." I added. After all, we did have the same experience of mind control. I wanted to make sure we were on good terms.

            "Will do." He promised. Thor approached the two of us and placed his hand on Erik's shoulder, thanking him for his help. Dr. Banner walked towards us with a silver brief case. He opened it to reveal the glowing, blue cube. Banner held the Tesseract with a large pair of metal lab tongs, and placed it inside the glass capsule. Erik handed Thor the capsule with two handles on each end.

"Let's go home." Thor softly smiled and I gently shook my head. We made our way to the center of the park, where a muzzled and cuffed Loki stood. The other Avengers surrounded us as they watched.

Thor held one of the handles of the capsule in one hand, and Mjolnir in the other. He gestured the other handle to Loki, who seemed hesitant to take it at first. I held onto Thor's other arm before he twisted the handle as the three of us were sucked up into a blue mist, where we would soon return to Asgard.

The blue mist that surrounded us faded away. I looked around to see us standing on a rainbow bridge, with one end broken off the edge, and the other leading to a golden palace.

We were home.

"Iduna!" I heard someone from behind me.

"Mother!" I turned around and saw her rushing towards me. We instantly wrapped our arms around each other.

"Are you alright?" Mother asked as we pulled away. I nodded my head before she moved a strand of hair out of my face. She then turned her attention to Thor to embrace him in a hug.

Following behind Mother, was Father and a few guards. I turned my gaze to Loki with a cold, but also disappointed glare. I looked to Father and quickly straightened my expression.

"He has a few broken ribs and fractured bones in his arms. He must be treated in the Healing Room immediately." I explained in a slightly monotone manner. Father gave a nod before two of his guards grabbed Loki's arms and escorted him back to the palace. As Loki was pulled away, he kept his gaze on me, but I gave him not even one glance. Everyone else watched Loki being escorted away until Father turned back to us.

"Loki will be tried for his crimes. The damage he has caused should be charged with death." Mother instantly looked up at Father's words. "But I suspect a resistance from Frigga, so he shall be sentenced to the dungeon." Father decided. Mother mouthed a silent "thank you" to him. Even with all the pain Loki put me through, he is still my brother. Death will only make the pain more unbearable.

"Come on, let's clean you up." Mother whispered, wrapping her arm around my shoulder as we walked back to the palace.

• • •

          I looked outside the balcony of my chambers. Breathing in the air of Asgard, it felt refreshing to finally be back home. Of course, Midgard was lovely. But after the return of Loki, it seemed to blind the beauty of my first adventure.

           As I looked out to the kingdom of Asgard, the gardens, the mountains, the trees, all I could think about was Loki. He already started going down a dark path a while ago, but I did nothing when I clearly saw the signs. And the cost was losing him. Yet, once he returned, I only lost him more. I lost my brother to delusions of power, and for that, many suffered greatly.

            I have never been more grateful for my free will. Loki's control is something no person should go through, whether they are Midgardian or Asgardian. But even with my freedom, I still felt chained down. There was a gravity of guilt weighing down my shoulders. I started to wonder if I was really free from the mental prison I was kept in.

           Am I actually free from Loki?

an // get your tissues yall cuz that is a wrap on falling.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSJDJDNSKSJSNSJSJSNSMDKDKDJWNS

i cannot even begin to tell you how happy i am with this. lately i haven't been feeling to motivated with school work and everything, but finishing this book is what's been keeping me going. i am really proud of myself for finishing this story.

finishing this book is just such a huge accomplishment for me. and you guys help me stay motivated to keep writing it. i thank every single one of you lovelies for your support.

as for the sequel, i currently have no idea when i will publish that, a few chapters are already in my drafts, but i suspect it'll be released a little later halfway through 2021.

now since it is christmas eve eve, i do have a little early gift for y'all. i am announcing a new marvel fanfic that i'm currently working on. it is a captain america's daughter fanfic and i will be publishing the first chapter on new year's day, january 1, 2020. (i live in america so for anyone else i'm pretty sure it'll be on the 2nd sorry) it's titled KILLERKÖNIGIN which translates to killer queen in german, which might give you a slight clue as to what it's about.

i am so excited for you to see what i've been working on, and i think it's gonna be a great start to the new year.

but anyways, have a wonderful christmas (for anyone who celebrates it) and for the last time for this book...

bye lovelies :D

FALLING | THOR & LOKI'S SISTER
BY QUEENWANDAMAXIMOFF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 608 37
❦(LᴏᴋΙͺxAsΙ’α΄€Κ€α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
226K 8.9K 100
As a half breed Jotun runt, Anya has always been an outcast and treated as if she were beneath everyone else simply for being born. Unwanted in her o...
279K 9.1K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...
55.4K 1.2K 33
From the world of Marvel's 'Thor'! Lady Sigyn of Asgard grew up with Thor and Loki, close with both of the brothers, but especially the youngest... B...