š…š€š‹š‹šˆšš† ā™› šØšš¢š§š¬š...

By -CRVELSUMMER

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR PRINCESS OF ASGARD GODDESS OF LIFE "you can be queen just as great as your brothers can be... More

IDUNA ODINSDOTTIR
PART I. - THOR
I. PRINCESS OF ASGARD
II. COLD BLOODED MURDER
III. RUN BACK HOME, LITTLE PRINCESS
IV. YOU ARE UNWORTHY
V. KING OF ASGARD
VI. HELP ME SEE
VII. HE IS WORTHY
VIII. THE FALLEN BROTHER
IX. WELCOME TO S.H.I.E.L.D.
PART II. - THE AVENGERS
X. DID YOU MISS ME?
XI. SENTIMENT
XII. KNEEL BEFORE ME
XIII. THE FALLEN FRIEND
XV. FREEDOM
BOOK II

XIV. FOLLOW YOUR ORDERS

11.6K 414 96
By -CRVELSUMMER

i can't breathe by bea miller

"Go back to a time that was different
A time when I didn't feel like
there was something missing
Now my body and mind are so distant
Don't know how to
escape from this prison
How can I free my mind?
Cause I can't breathe"

          Loki and I, along with the other agents, sat in the jet. The plan was proceeding to go accordingly, arriving to New York next. I sat across from Loki, giving him a cold stare. Loki's gaze met mine, before a blue mist flowed from his scepter. I felt it flow to my mind as I closed my eyes. My eyes quickly opened, only to see that I was back in the dark area again.

          Back in my mind.

          I heard Loki's steps behind me, but didn't care enough to turn around.

          "What? Suddenly, no bother to talk to me?" I could practically hear Loki's wicked smile without seeing it.

          "He was a good man, he didn't have to die." I muttered, referring to Phil, which I'm sure Loki understood.

         "I was simply eliminating an interference." Loki defended. That's when I felt the anger rising inside of me.

          "The interference's name was Phil Coulson!" I suddenly turned around and snapped. "He was only trying to protect his people, trying to do what I couldn't." I paused. "Trying to stop you."

          "Why can't you understand?" Loki took a few steps closer to me. "Midgard is tearing themselves apart? They are in dire need of me as there king. And once I take my place on this throne, you can rule by my side." He placed his hand on my arm, which I quickly shoved away.

          "You do not know the true meaning of ruling, Loki." I shook my head. It seems as though, no matter what anyone tells him, Loki thinks of himself above everyone else. He thinks that is what makes him a rightful ruler. He is blinded by his lust for power and authority.

           Loki paused for a moment, giving me a glare. He knows I'm right, yet chooses to ignore it.

          "When we arrive, you are to not allow anyone, or anything, to reach the Tesseract. Is that clear?" Loki instructed. "Follow your orders, Iduna, and you will find it much more simpler than if you resist."

           I simply stared him down until I felt my eyes open again. We were back on the jet, back to reality.

• • •

          Loki made his way to the balcony of Stark Tower while I met Erik on the roof, with the Tesseract.

          "Iduna, didn't think I'd see you here." He looked up from his computer and took notice of my presence.

          "Greetings, Dr. Selvig. Is the Tesseract almost ready?" I asked as he continued to type.

          "She'll be running in a few minutes. Then, she will show us the beauty, the truth." Erik turned his gaze to the Tesseract inside the machine. Suddenly, Stark flew in, wearing his iron suit, and hovered above the tower, aiming his hand blasters at us.

          "Shut it down, Selvig." Stark ordered.

          "She can't stop now. She wants to show us something!" Erik explained, looking up at the iron suit. "A new universe."

           "Okay." Stark muttered before sending a blast to the machine. I tried creating a force field, but wasn't quick enough to shield the Tesseract. Yet, the Tesseract defended itself, releasing a wave of energy around it. Erik and Stark were sent flying back, while I just fell to the ground.

          I assumed the Stark took notice of Loki, as I watched him fly down to disassemble his suit. I turned around to see Erik lying on the ground, unconscious, with blood dripping from his temple. I rushed over to him and nudged his shoulder, trying to wake him up. But he remained unconscious.

         The sound of glass crashing came from below the roof. I looked down to see Stark falling from the building as his suit followed him. He flew back up and fired his blasters, at what I assumed was Loki.

          From behind me, I heard the machine spinning faster and faster each second. I turned around, and saw the Tesseract send a blue beam up to the sky. Looking up, I saw a dark, black hole opening.

           It's happening, they have come.

           The Chitauri flew down from the portal and instantly started causing their destruction on the city, firing from the aircrafts. I looked down again to see my brothers fighting one-on-one. A jet flew in above them, but Loki fired his scepter at a turbine, sending the jet crashing down.

           Thor charged at Loki, but Loki blocked Mjolnir with his scepter. I saw the two talking, but couldn't hear anything. Until, I saw Thor stumbling back, Loki must've stabbed him. Thor pushed Loki down before picking him up and dropping him to the ground. But, Loki rolled off the balcony and landed onto a Chitauri aircraft. I finally took some initiative and jumped down to the balcony to meet Thor.

      "Sister, I shall not fight you. And I know you do not want the same." Thor assured, but still gripped onto his hammer.

           "How would you know?" I questioned, before sending a blast of energy from my hands to hit him. Thor blocked the energy with his hammer, shielding himself. I sent another blast, and another one, and another. Thor continued to deflect them with Mjolnir.

            I finally summoned enough of my own life energy, and fired all of it at Thor. He flew back and crashed through the glass railings, where he fell from the tower. I collapsed to the ground, tired from my lack of energy, I couldn't fight anymore.

           I didn't understand. I knew that using my own life energy would drain me. Why would I do it on purpose? It's as if I'm slowly gaining control of my own body again, free from Loki's command.

          I looked down from the balcony to see Agent Romanoff flying on a Chitauri battle aircraft. She's coming for the Tesseract. I rushed to the roof, struggling along the way from the tiredness. I walked towards the Tesseract, seeing it was still untouched. Until, I heard steps behind me. I quickly conjured a dagger in my hand and turned around, pointing the weapon at them.

          "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." Romanoff held up her hands, slowly trying to approach me.

          "Step away, Agent Romanoff." I ordered, shoving the dagger a bit more forward.

         "I know you don't want this to end in a fight." She reassured, taking another step closer.

          "Everyone keeps telling me what I want! But they're all wrong! I know what I want!" I snapped, with tears forming in my eyes.

           I was letting out emotions? I haven't shown any since Loki took control of me. It seems that I'm starting to gain more freedom for myself.

          "And what do you want?" Agent Romanoff asked. I let out a shaky breath and looked off to the side, before returning my gaze to her.

          "I want to let you pass, to stop all of this." I breathed out as the tears rolled down my face. The dagger in my hand was shaking.

          "Then let me go." She took another step forward. "Let me get to the Tesseract and we can put and end to this."

          "My orders are to stop anything that could interfere with Loki's path to the throne." I shook my head and hardened my expression. "And I must follow them." I suddenly twirled the handle so the blade would face me, and shoved the dagger into my stomach, below my chest.

           I let out a cry of pain before stumbling back to fall. As I fell, I hit the back of my head on the machine that held the Tesseract, and soon met the ground. I felt a cold sensation surrounding my stomach where I was bleeding out. My vision soon became blurry until it was filled with nothing... but black.

an // this is a bit short i'm sorry :/

but anyways, THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER !  AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

i am planning on finishing the book before this (horrible) year ends. but i'm really excited to finally close this book so i can start showing y'all some new stuff that i've been working on (ooooooooh)

that's all, bye lovelies !!

FALLING | THOR AND LOKI'S SISTER
BY QUEENWANDAMAXIMOFF

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 8.8K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D ā—‡ ā—‡ ā—‡ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
804 57 17
Freya finally manages to escape Thanos' tortures and lands in the royal gardens of Asgard, where Frigga and Loki save her life. She is allowed to sta...
7K 84 32
What if Thor had a wife. What if she left him. What happens when he finds her? Will they still be together? What if there was one more? find out in A...
20.4K 283 31
'They may have always been my enemy, but I became their worst nightmare' We all know Asgards famous prince's, but what about their younger sister. ...