burning desire. (emily prenti...

بواسطة -cupofstars

"i've got a burning desire for you, baby." y/n accidentally ends up on a blind date with her coworker, emily... المزيد

𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙍𝙀
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
i don't know what to do lol
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
suggestions please!!
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
heyyy
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
so uh...
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
so uh... part two
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮
IM DUMB LMAO
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
hiya
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
so heres the thing...
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
hey besties
thank you!!
hey horny fucks

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

2.3K 55 17
بواسطة -cupofstars

"what about franklin?" emily asks.

i shrug, "well, that's cute, but i don't know how i'd feel about having a baby named franklin."

emily nods, "good point. let's look at your list."

i get my phone out and pull up my list, "okay, so atticus is out because atticus prentiss doesn't really flow."

"yeah, i agree."

"there's sawyer, but that doesn't really flow either. then there's declan..."

emily's eyes dart up at me as i read the name, so i stop, "i'm so sorry, em."

"we can't do declan, y/n."

"em, when i put that on there..."

"i know you didn't do it to hurt my feelings. you didn't know."

"we'll come up with another name, okay? we'll do it another time."

she puts a comforting hand over mine, "no, we can do it right now. i know how anxious you are to have a name picked out."

i think for a second, then one hits me, "how about oliver?"

"oliver prentiss." emily's eyes light up, "that's perfect."

"so we're going with willow for a girl, and oliver for a boy." i say with a smile.

"god, maybe we should figure out the gender before the baby is born. not that it matters, of course."

"whatever you want, honey. i just think it would be nice to keep it a surprise."

emily nods, "no, you're right. i wanna wait too. god, i can't wait to meet your little son or daughter."

"i know, i can't believe we're gonna be parents."

emily begins to rub my small bump and talk to the baby, "hey there, little love. i can't wait to meet you! little willow or ollie."

i look at her in awe, "oh my god, ollie."

emily smiles, but then it seems to drop once she gets deep in thought.

"uh oh, what's going on up there?" i ask her.

she looks at me, "we're gonna do good, right? i mean, am i gonna do good?"

i grab her hands, "emily, there isn't a doubt in my mind that you're going to be the best mom out there"

"thank you, y/n."

——————————————————————————
there's probably going to be a lot of time skips between chapters coming up :))

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

108K 1.3K 17
Spencer is embarrassed by his lack of sexual experience. Emily offers to help. Will the be the best idea they've ever come up with or will it ruin ev...
23.9K 739 14
AU where you and the criminal minds team are in high school After impulsively deciding to attend your first-ever party, you end up making out with...
144K 3.3K 77
In which you are madly in love with SSA Emily Prentiss, and she with you. guys i promise the story is actually better than this description i'm sorr...
13.9K 244 23
Seventeen years ago, Emily Prentiss was headed off to Yale when Aaron Hotchner was running her mother's security. The truth is, they had met, while A...