𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“πŽπ‘πŒ π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐀...

By epanoui-

𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“πŽπ‘πŒ π˜πŽπ” 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 βͺ あγͺγŸγŒεΌ•γθ΅·γ“γ—γŸε΅ ❫ " after i met you, i finally understood why storms a... More

- πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
ππŽπ–π„π‘π‡πŽπ”π’π„
π’π‡π˜ππ„π’π’
𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇
π€πππŽπ˜π€ππ‚π„
π–πˆππƒπŽπ–
π‚π‡πˆπ‹πƒπˆπ’π‡
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
π‹πŽπ‚πŠπ„π‘ π‘πŽπŽπŒ
πŒπ€πŠπˆππ† 𝐔𝐏
πƒπ€π˜πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπˆππ†
π…π€πŒπˆπ‹π˜
π‡π€πππ˜ ππˆπ‘π“π‡πƒπ€π˜
πŠπ„πˆπ‰πˆ
ππˆπ†π‡π“ π“πˆπŒπ„ 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐒
π„πŒππ€π‘π‘π€π’π’πˆππ† ππˆπ“π‚π‡
ππˆπ‚πŠππ€πŒπ„π’
π„π—π‚πˆπ“π„πŒπ„ππ“
ππ„π€π”π“πˆπ…π”π‹
𝐓𝐄𝐀
πŠπˆπ“π‚π‡π„π π‚πŽππ•π„π‘π’π€π“πˆπŽππ’
ππŽππ€ ππ‘π„π€πŠπƒπŽπ–ππ’
πˆπ‹π‹π”πŒπˆππ€π“π„πƒ 𝐒𝐄𝐀
πŒπŽπ‘ππˆππ† 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
π’π”ππ‘πˆπ’π„ π’π‹π„π„ππŽπ•π„π‘
πŒπŽπ‘π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 π…π‘πˆπ„ππƒπ’
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
π€π‚πŠππŽπ–π‹π„πƒπ†πŒπ„ππ“

π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹

1.1K 53 28
By epanoui-

" 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 "

it was noon when they woke up again. the december sun stood high and shone its way through the white curtains in keiji's room.

the two where still cuddling in each other's warmth as their eyes fluttered open again. to see his eyes first thing in the day, made ayaka smile like crazy.

" morning. ", she grumbled and snuggled closer to the boy.

" good morning, beautiful. ", the boy replied in a raspy morning voice.

" i could get used to this. ", ayaka sighed and slung her arms tightly around his torso.

they held each other close, not ever wanting to let go again. keiji's slender fingers brushed gently through her messy hair.

" did you sleep well ? ", he whispered, staring deeply into her honey golden eyes.

" better than ever. "

he lifted her chin a bit and placed a sweet and, most of all, genuine kiss on her lips. she didn't hesitate to return the gesture of affection, never pulling away, never breaking the kiss.

it was a picture ayaka never dared to imagine, both of them cuddled up and tangled in messy bed sheets, kissing each other softly while enjoying the closeness.

the girl captured his familiar scent and rested her head against his chest, listening to his regular heartbeat.

i never want to do anything else ever again.

akaashi's fingers brushed lazily across her back, sending shivers down her spine. his lips were near her ear, whispering sweet nothings to it.

" do you want to spend new year's with me ? ", the boy asked out of the blue.

" r-really ? ", she replied taken aback.

" of course, idiot. ", he said softly.

ayaka then nodded excitedly at him, a small chuckle escaping from his lips before he pulled her on top of her, putting his arms around her lower back securely.

" i wish we could stay like this forever. ", keiji huffed.

he really meant what he said. the weekend was almost over, which meant school started in less then twenty hours and it annoyed the hell out of him. all he wanted was to hold her close, snuggled in his embrace but that would be quite impossible during lunch break. so he had to save that beautiful feeling for as long as he could before school separated them again.

ayaka swiftly brushed her lips against his again, making him come back to reality; or at least something like that. kissing her felt like a dream.

" what are you doing to me ? ", keiji whispered, more to himself than anybody else, while focusing on her lovely eyes.

" i could ask you the same. ", she answered, getting lost in his teal blue orbs.

they looked like an ocean, deep and mysterious.

" argh, school will be hell. ", ayaka grumbled, sitting up and looking at her lap.

" why ? "

" because i can't- i- "

" can't what ? ", he chuckled and pulled her closer to him, " can't feel the touch of my lips so close ? ", keiji said in a low, husky voice right next to her ear.

the poor girl started blushing heavily.

" you're so cute when you blush. ", the boy smirked and let his body fall back into the sheets.

" shut up. ", she whined and buried her face in his blanket.

a comfortable silence accompanied them for a brief moment before keiji sighed long.

" can i walk you to school tomorrow ? i want to be by your side for as long as possible. ", he cracked a smile.

" i thought you'd never ask. ", ayaka rolled her eyes sarcastically.

" tch. you dumbass. ", he grumbled and threw one of his pillows at her, making her shriek, " come on, beautiful. i'm starving. "

the raven haired boy rose from his bed and dragged ayaka downstairs to the kitchen.

as she let her eyes wander around the room once again, the memories of the previous night came crashing back to her.

we kissed. we actually kissed.

her cheeks were tinted pink again, as she recalled the way he held her waist. the boy made her loose her mind in the most beautiful way possible.

she admired him from her place by the kitchen counter. how he twirled around the kitchen, all of his movements a studied routine. his hair was messy, even more than usual and his shirt was wrinkled.

the vinyls were still stacked onto one of the drawers, the sound of them lingering across the room.

everything just seemed so unbelievable. it was like a dream, he was a dream. a dream she never wanted to wake up from. together with him, she was invincible. with his hand in hers, nothing could ever hurt her. he was her support, the only star in the night sky. he made her catch feelings so fast. that one day when they were locked in the boy's changing room in school, that was the day that made it impossible for her to stop thinking about him.

the way his eyes started shining whenever he talked about things he loved, made ayaka's heart melt. his little chuckles about her stupid insults. his messy, ridiculously soft hair. his hands, oh boy his hands. his intelligence. his smell. his warm hugs. just everything, everything about him was perfect.

akaashi messed her up. her mind, her feelings, her breathing. he messed her up in the most pleasurable way possible. he suddenly was in her life and lifted it upside down.

" what's on your mind ? ", he asked, as he noticed that she zoned out for quite some time.

" a lot. ", she whispered and got up from her chair, walking over to him, " but mostly you. "

keiji but his arms around her waist and rested his chin on top of her head. he dreamily started mumbling a little melody.

" you know, i don't wanna ruin what we have. ", he suddenly said, " i don't want to make you uncomfortable with anything i might do. but it's just- you make me loose control, you drive me insane, ayaka. i really like you, i genuinely do and i don't want to break this friendship, or whatever this is, but i don't think that just being your friend is enough for me. "

he pulled her closer and their lips collided in an instant, more passionately than before.

" i want you to be mine. ", keiji managed to breath out between heated kisses.

ayaka's fingers tugged at his hair.

" i was yours all along. "

— AUTHOR'S NOTE

the end is a little ✨spicy✨

ah, sorry for not updating in daaays. i've been really busy with school and stuff and honestly lost track of time and this book hehe. gomen, gomen.

also, i started writing a corpse husband fanfic oop-

thank you for reading && stay safe !

faithfully yours,
greta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
44.9K 1.3K 16
⎯ ⎯ π’˜π’˜π’˜.π’π’Šπ’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆπ’šπ’π’–.π’„π’π’Ž "𝑭𝑼π‘ͺ𝑲 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑰 𝑫𝑢?" β€· half chat fic β€· slow updates iwaizumi hajime x ex volleyball player oc ...
232K 6.3K 23
You are Bokuto's younger sister and are pretty much like him. You've always wondered how Akaashi ever put up with him. As Bokuto goes on to graduate...
191K 4.6K 17
In which you join Fukurodani's infamous volleyball club as their manager and soon you find yourself falling for their setter's charm. β™‘ WARNING: Mang...