The King Emperor's Belonging...

Door lazyshrimp11

◇ It is a AkaKuro Story ◇ 《 Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya》 It is the Boy who wants To Live.. And a King Wh... Meer

Hope You Enjoy Reading!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 { Final Chapter }
THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Chapter 5

2K 61 8
Door lazyshrimp11

--No One's Pov---

They meet..Again..

Kuroko was quite surprise when he saw Akashi was the King?? And Now Akashi was looking back at Him and yet remained calm and Kuroko..just wave at his friend fastly and Akashi smile a little that the bluenette waved at him and Walk out..

They are Five knights standing beside..The Blonde was Named Kise Ryouta and the tanned male with dark blue hair was named Aomine Daiki, The green haired with glasses with his lucky Item was name Midorima Shintarou and the red knight was name Kagami Taiga..They we're Called..

Miracle Knights Of Empire

They we're powerful enough to Akashi and yet Akashi hold them in his own Hands. Akashi holds everything that he already wants but the only he doesn't hold and take yet...was..

The Bluenette named Kuroko Tetsuya.

Akashi stand up and Kagami asked "Your Highness?" Asked in Confusion and Theother knights tilt their heads and for Kise, busy with girl's like his having fun and for Aomine who was watching if something bad will happen even he is try to borrow some newspaper to read mostly some old book called magazine's.

Aomine sigh and irritated that couldn't find one..

The king spoke "Y-your Highness, Let us present our beautiful daughter, would You like to dance with her??" The king smiled and his daughter smiled happily that she got a chance to Dance with the King of all King's and mostly an Emperor and she would be Lucky if she will be the Empress.

But the Emperor stand up and gonna walk up to her and she was happy and bow, but Akashi just walk passed her. "I appreciate you're offer, But I must decline your Offer, handling your Daughter to me for a Dance" Akashi replied formally and walk passes them.

They we're all confused of where is he going and some other girl's tries to talk him, Akashi admit that they are pretty and all and giving of what they got but it was not Akashi likes and Most, its not Akashi's taste. Akashi can see how lucky are they and Kuroko was not.

Akashi knows that Kuroko may have been a blank expression and Impossible to know but Akashi's eye's was sharp as ever. He knew Kuroko was hiding something and Akashi already see Kuroko got hurt some of the time's.

Kuroko was carrying some bottles to the drunk mens that he take care of and When he walk that Akashi was now infront of him and He sweatdrop.. "ah Tetsuya, We meet, I'm sorry if I didn't told you early." Kuroko was quite stunned and he can sense so many people looking at him most of the people was quite surprise.."O-oh..Aka--" he was cut off some other deadly gaze and Akashi sense it.."I mean..highness...."Kuroko spoke shutterly a little and Akashi can tell that he shutter because of the people. "I see..You seemed formal Tetsuya" Akashi replied.

"No need to be so Formal Tetsuya, since..we're friends" Akashi smiled and Kuroko was carrying the bottles and Akashi can see it has alcohol inside drinking by the men's. He hummed and Akashi was gonna touch Kuroko when some Guy called Kuroko, Kuroko bowed fastly to Akashi and run towards to the old guy.

Akashi starts to walk and follow where Kuroko and old guy is going...

---

"Are you so shameless talking to the King with dirty Shirt like that!" His father shouted at him. But Kuroko looked down and hugging the bottles Tightly, To Kuroko's surprise, His father slapped him hardly that he fall down..

He was gonna get slap again when he Looked up, His father and Kuroko eye's widened that was Akashi holding his father's wrist and His father shouted panickly "Y-your Highness!"

Akashi hummed and Can see how Kuroko was quite hurt and gonna tear up and He looked back to Kuroko's father. Akashi's eye's flickered in crimson and gold that His father gulped and fall down in his knees..and Akashi ordered the normal knights "Lock Him"in Two words The knight's take him away and His father shouted "P-please! I-I'm sorry I didn't Know Y-your my son's friend!!" Kuroko's father shouted and pleaded to let him go but Akashi has no mercy whenever it come to this.

"F-father!" Kuroko who stand up and Akashi stands his way.."Don't worry, We will not intend to hurt Him Tetsuya" Akashi spoke Coldly and Holds Kuroko's wrist and go somewhere.
"Shintarou" he ordered and Midorima gulped and he knows that he needs medicine and Aomine's eye's widened..

'T-Tetsu!' Aomine was surprise that Akashi let Kuroko sat and..Aomine spoke "y-your Highness m-maybe I can--" he was cut off with Akashi's deadly gaze that he was gonna grab Kuroko but it didn't continue since Akashi was looking at him coldly with his flickering crimson and golden eye's.

"I can do this on my own, Daiki" Akashi ordered in an Icy voice that Make Kuroko flinch a little and Akashi hold his cheek with a slap on it that all the Miracle Knight's eye's widened..that the King was so soft towards to this Boy infront of them..

Akashi put something on Kuroko's cheek and some medicine so it will cure fastly..Akashi looked Kuroko of how quiet he is and how pale. Akashi was quite worried for this boy and Akashi command.."Leave us Here" The knight's Nodded that they sweat and leave them alone For a while.

It was quiet and Kuroko just looking down even the Miracle's leave, they we're peeking and Akashi can see it. Although he didn't care and care for the boy who is infront of him. "Tetsuya, Are you still hurt??" Akashi said warmly that make Kuroko stunned that he change fastly and Kuroko reply him in a whisper.."n-no..b-but thank you..A-Akashi Kun" Akashi smiled that He was not calling him so formally anymore.

Akashi smiled..he hold Kuroko's back into Kuroko's head and pulled him into a hug in his chest that Kuroko's eye's widened a bit of the Emperor's sudden actions..and Akashi spoke.."No need to Worry Tetsuya, as a Friend of your's..I can handle anything that You want me to handle and Help you.." Akashi said in a whisper and he Let Kuroko stand up and Akashi pat his head.

The Miracle's eye's widened of what the King do to the Little bluenette..When Akashi turned around to gaze them, they gulped and Looked away fastly and Pretend nothing happened or they saw nothing.

Akashi looked at Kuroko again and spoke with a smile on his lips as he asked..that Kuroko's eye's widened and the Knight's..

"Why Don't you live with me Tetsuya?"

With a smile on the Emperor's lips.."w-what?" Kuroko said shutterly and Akashi asked again.."Why don't you live with me??"
That The knight's eye's widened more in a shocked when Kuroko spoke in a reply..

"I...respectfully..D-Decline you're offer"

Akashi was a little surprise that Kuroko decline his offer, No one defies him before like this, he was the King after all..although, the Emperor Didn't mind it, since this boy was quite special to him. "Why?" Akashi asked calmly, he was not mad and angry..That make the miracle's gulped..of what will Kuroko reply.

"Well..I can't, I have to take care grandmother.." Kuroko said  and Akashi just said an 'oh..' in his lips but even..Akashi has an Idea to make the Bluenette agreed.."then I'll take care of her in my hand's Tetsuya, I can make her live longer, she is in My Kingdom, Tetsuya. No one will dare to hurt her since I have a Sharp gaze on her" Akashi explained that Kuroko was stunned.

"Agreed My Offer Tetsuya.." Akashi smiled to Kuroko. Kuroko who was still stunned and it was silence that Kuroko was quite defeated and the King really want's to take care of this boy that Akashi smiled when Kuroko...

Nodded in Agreenment in his offer..

Akashi take off his crimson golden coat and put it to Kuroko and walk out and the people we're utterly shock..that The King is taking the bluenette away from them.

Midorima who was stunned and the other's even the Normal gray knight's was frozen that this boy was...

The King's friend..??

'Tetsu...' Aomine thought worriedly and The other who was surprise  and thought in their mind..'Your...Highness..'

Midorima fastly Open the door in the carriage as Akashi spoke to all of them.."We're Leaving, Thank you for the wonderful Evening" Kuroko can see his father was getting on the other carriage "p-please his still m-my father..Be g-gentle or easy on h-him.." Kuroko said shutterly and Akashi looked at the knights and command them..

"Be easy on him" In one Akashi's deadly gaze the Knight's starts to sweat in bullets and Bow at the Emperor and Akashi cover Kuroko with his coat and Let Kuroko goes inside his carriage and Akashi smiled.."Good" as he spoke to Kuroko ..and He goes inside as well that Midorima closed the door and Bow at them all and he spoke..

"We Will be Taking our Leave"

They all got in their horses..and starts to Move that Akashi has a smile on his Lips that he is taking Kuroko with him..

And taking care of this boy to Live, with the Emperor.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21.9K 867 26
After the death of his closest friend and love of his life. Akashi seijuro was at a loss of life. Trying to get through each day hoping the pain woul...
178K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
60.6K 2.6K 69
{ AkaKuro } •Akashi Seijuro x Kuroko Tetsuya• Their was a boy, who always takes picture's with his camera. But he didn't have a good life, he just l...
105K 2.7K 50
[STILL IS UNDER EDITING] Kuroko Tetsuya, prince of dragons and shadows, he has the kindest heart, unlike Akashi Seijoru. Akashi Seijioru, prince of g...