we're a family | seventeen cr...

By cheolian

i'm done with this book i don't get paid enough to do this [angry emoji] More

Description
Jeonghan and DK knows telepathy!
Junhui and his dreamhouse
Drunk Dad
Verbon saves the day!
Junhui and Logo
Diva Boo fails
Mingyu's escapades
Mingyu the youtuber
Hansollie and things
seventeen gc
Questionable Hansol
Hansollie and Things pt 2
Dino Day !!

Imposter Junnie

171 4 4
By cheolian

Hello and i'm sorry if author cheolian hasn't updated in a while but here ya go! It's a real event btw hehe also i kinda went out w the alternate universe.. in short they're popular again in this ep.

Jun: *is on a zoom class*

Teacher: *checks attendance* okay Mr. Wya— Please to that one student who's using a Jun pfp and his name pls change it or i won't write your attendance for a whole week.

Jun: *confused af bcos his camera is turned on but the teacher didn't know* b-but i'm jun, if not, then w-who am i.?

Teacher: wait— excuse me, student with the name junhui! a-are you the real j-jun?

Jun: yes i am sir *pouts*

Teacher(a carat): *whispers* i am so fucked

lol if ur a teacher and that happened to u, what would you do? i'd freak out and say sorry for 261938292810x
LMAOOOOOO i mean jun is so ethereal u might not believe it's him

Vote and comment !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...