Various Females X Male Reader...

By Strikes2018

As the title indicates, its a bunch of oneshots. Writing style may change since some of these are stories I'... More

Jeanne D'arc Alter (Fate Grand Order)
Cheater Saber/Artoria Pendragon (Fate Series)
LEMON! K/DA Akali (League of Legends)
Kai'sa (League of Legends)
Lux (League of Legends)
[In Another World with My Cat Faunnus] Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
Lady (Devil May Cry)
Jeanne D'arc (Fate Series)
Rin Tohsaka (Fate Series)
Cynthia (Pokemon)
Ryuuko Matoi & Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
LEMON! K/DA Kai'sa (League of Legends)
Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
Ereshkigal & Ishtar (Fate Grand Order)
Misaki Tokura (Cardfight Vanguard)
Bea (Pokemon)
Which One? Part 1 (Catherine)
Which One? Part 2 (Catherine)
Which One? Part 3 (Catherine)
LEMON! K/DA Ahri (League of Legends)
Alisa Ilinichina Amiella (God Eater)
Dead Air: Part 1 (High School of the Dead)
Dead Air: Part 2 (High School of the Dead)
My Farewell to You (Sasha Braus) [Attack on Titan]
Supergirl & Donna Troy (DC) Part 1
Supergirl & Donna Troy (DC) [Closure]
Dead Air Part 3 (High School of the Dead)
Yandere! Amelia Watson x Male Reader (HoloLive)
[Commonality] Eula x Male Reader (Genshin Impact)
[You Chose Wrong] Cheater Monika (DDLC)
[Valentines Special: Your Reality]
[Clash of Myth] Ninomae Ina'nis (Hololive)
Potential Idea: Chainsaw Man
Update Story: A Oneshot about my Stories
I Want You Back (Ex-Girlfriend K/DA Scenarios)
Never Again [Parent Yang Xiao Long & Reader] [RWBY]
Hurt on All Sides [Parent Reader Sequel] [RWBY]

LEMON! K/DA Evelynn (League of Legends)

6.8K 55 3
By Strikes2018

"I'm sorry you want to what?!" Akali asked, crossing her arms as she looked at her bandmate.

"I just want to borrow (Y/n) for a little bit darling, you know make me feel like a princess." Said Evelynn, she lowered her glasses as she eyed the male. (Y/n) shifted slightly, Akali then walked in front of her boyfriend.

"My boyfriend isn't some-" Akali fumbled with her words "Man whore!"

"I know that, and I respect that." Replied Eve.

"Then why?" Asked Akali, not dropping her guard around the diva.

"Because all men are the same, (Y/n) here has caught my attention." Evelynn walked to Akali's wardrobe and even began trying on some of her hats. Akali stared at the female, and still held firm.

"Look, I know you love (Y/n) but you should also know I always get what I want." A serpentine smile decorated Eve's lips as she licked them.

Akali turned to the male, (Y/n) seemed unnerved by the situation but smiled tenderly at Akali as if to say "anything you want, I'll do it no questions asked." Akali sighed, and turned to Evelynn.

"One night, but you have to treat (Y/n) to dinner first before anything."

"Wait you're serious?" Asked (Y/n), he raised an eyebrow to Akali and then glanced at Evelynn.

"Why of course Akali" said Evelynn not even acknowledging how (Y/n) seemed to be in shock. Evelynn smiled as she latched herself onto (Y/n)'s arm, and slowly began to drag him away.

"Sorry (Y/n), when Eve wants something she'll do anything to get it." Akali shuddered as she remembered how Evelynn got when she didn't get what she wanted, nothing could stop Evelynn it was as if she was a demon or something.

"But-"

(Y/n) wasn't even able to finish his thought as Evelynn dragged him out of the room. The second Evelynn dragged (Y/n) out of the house they were swarmed by paparazzi, Eve adjusted her glasses and smiled.

"Smile for the cameras (Y/n), you're mine for the day."

(Y/n) gulped and flashed a shaky yet believable smile.

~~~

Evelynn and (Y/n) sat smack dab in the middle of an expensive restaurant, the male looked around admiring the decor as well as savoring the food being served. (Y/n) may not have liked the whole "You're Evelynn's Property for the day" plan, but he had to admit he was enjoying himself so far.

"So (Y/n)" began Eve "What was it like?"

"What was "what" like Eve?" Asked the male as he took a sip from his glass of water.

"You know" Evelynn paused for a moment, and glanced behind her. "Akali's insides"

(Y/n) nearly spat out the contents of his mouth, and began to cough violently. Evelynn merely laughed at this, she seemed to be enjoying the male's suffering. After all she knew that (Y/n) was oftentimes reserved and curt, and Akali was the only one who could get him to break out of his shell.

Though she always knew (Y/n) was repressing something, and when she and the other members of K/DA walked in on (Y/n) fucking the ever loving shit out of Akali, Evelynn knew what it was. (Y/n)...was a monster in bed, and she wanted a taste of it.

"O-Oh...uh..." Said (Y/n) unsure of how to answer the diva. Eve was....complicated, she was someone who many would jump at the chance to go out with, but not many can handle her personality. She'd get what she wanted out of you, by any means necessary.

"How were they?" She asked again "C'mon (Y/n), we don't have all night." Evelynn got up right next to the male's ear, and whispered. "Cause you'll be busy doing other things."

(Y/n) gulped, and shuddered. Then his mind went back to the conversation he had with Akali who had managed to steal him away for a moment while he was in the restaurant's restroom.

~~~

"Are you okay?" Akali asked.
"Yeah, why?" The male replied, he looked at Akali who was actually sweating. She was nervous of what could happen to her boyfriend.

"Aka, I'll be fine. It's just Eve." Said the male.
Akali remained silent, this time it was (Y/n)'s turn to get worried. "What's wrong?"
Akali fumbled with her words, but eventually managed to spit out the words...

I'm scared...

(Y/n) cocked his head to the side, what could she be scared of?
"I know I let Eve basically have her way with you." (Y/n) nodded as he recalled the seemingly one sided conversation. "But I'm scared that, you'll like her more and leave me...so please unde-"

Akali didn't even have the chance to finish her sentence, before (Y/n) caught her lips with his own. She felt weak in the knees, and in the head especially when (Y/n) had shoved his tongue into her mouth.

When they had parted all that remained was a thin string of saliva, Akali's eyes were glazed over. Though they promptly returned once the kiss was over.

"I'll never leave you okay?" He said.
"Promise?" She asked.
"Promise." (Y/n) embraced her "When this is over, I'll show you exactly what I did to Eve."

(Y/n)'s promise of intimate contact sent shivers down Akali's spine, even more so when the male planted a kiss down her neck.
"Well now that I'm here, I can at least give you a crash course on Eve."
"Best girlfriend ever." Said (Y/n), Akali smiled in response.

First....

~~~

Don't be afraid to match her...

(Y/n) mentally prepared himself, and put on his best face.
"Oh?" Said (Y/n) feigning ignorance "Is this thing I'm going to be doing happen to be sitting right in front of me?"

Evelynn licked her lips, as she leaned in and balanced her head on her hand.
"Why yes (Y/n)." Eve chuckled lightly "Where'd this come from?"
"If I'm going to be your plaything, then I might as well enjoy it."

"Oh?" Said Eve raising an eyebrow "Who said you'll be enjoying our little playtime?" Evelynn got up from her seat, and signaled for the bill.
Akali's advice echoed in his mind once more...

Be aggressive...

(Y/n) himself got up from his seat, and passed by Evelynn and placed a hand on her backside. The diva smirked, and licked her lips.
"I can tell I'll enjoy this very much."

~~~

The trip to the hotel room Evelynn had rented out was nice. It wasn't anything too fancy, it was a single room with one bed, a living area, and a door which led to a bathroom.

Want some?

(Y/n) turned seeing Evelynn on the bed, her heels were already off as she offered the male a glass of wine.
"Why Evelynn, I get the idea that you want to get me in bed." Evelynn chuckled as did (Y/n), and took the glass. Now (Y/n) wasn't a rocket scientist, but even he knew that wine was something that can get people in the mood to do the nasty.

Then as if on cue the lights dimmed, as Eve got up and pushed the male back into the bed. Well he knew that this was bound to happen, but Eve wasn't wasting anytime.
"Pants off." Was her simple command, (Y/n) obliged taking off his pants then his shirt after being assisted by Evelynn.

Evelynn licked her lips once again, as she saw the pitched tent in between the male's legs.
"May I?" Eve asked with a smile, (Y/n) nodded and watched as Evelynn peeled back his boxers with her mouth. His member springing forward, and lightly hitting Eve on the face.

"Hello again~" she said, remembering how (Y/n) used this on her bandmate. How much she cried out in ecstasy, and how she'd be taking her place in a few minutes from now.

Evelynn then began, her tongue tracing the length of (Y/n)'s member. The male didn't even try to hide how pleasant he was feeling, he let out groans. His member twitching every so often, as Evelynn took his entire length into her mouth. Her head bobbing up and down, while her tongue wrapped around the tip finding every crevice and lubricating it with her saliva.

An audible pop could be heard as she removed the male's cock from her mouth.
"My turn." It wasn't a statement, it was a command. (Y/n) understood, and took off her underwear. "Not even wet" he thought, damn she was good. Though he was going to change that in a moment.

The pair swapped places, (Y/n) was faced with Evelynn's sex as she used one of he hands to spread one of the lips apart.
"Dig in (Y/n), I can assure you unlike Akali I can take it." (Y/n), chuckled slightly and replied with a simple....

We'll see...

(Y/n) did not hesitate, and dug in. Starting off slow, then getting quicker. He knew from experience that any slight trembling meant a climax was approaching, so he paid attention. Picking up the pace, then slowing down once he could tell that Eve was close to climaxing. He wasn't going to let her off that easy.

When he decided to check on Evelynn, she was looking straight at him. Her dress was gone, she had somehow taken it off while he was busy with her. Her hair was a mess, and what immediately caught (Y/n)'s attention were her breasts. Her nipples already erect as a result of his licking, and probably from her playing with herself as well.

"Shall we move on?" He asked, mimicking her tone of voice from before.
"Go on ahead" Evelynn crawled up the bed until her head was cushioned by the pillows. (Y/n) followed suit, his member laying right on top of her core.

"Ready?" Asked the male.
"Aww...afraid you'll hurt me?" Evelynn let out a brief laugh "I'm not Akali (Y/n), I can take it."
(Y/n) quickly lay on top of her, his member pressing up against her entrance as he made his way to her ear, whispering.
"No you're not..." Before slamming in his full length, Evelynn let out a deep groan as she was penetrated. Her eyes locked onto (Y/n) who had a wicked smile decorating his face.

Akali is better...

Then it began, the rough piston like motions Evelynn remembered seeing him use on Akali. She bit her lip as (Y/n) reached deeper and deeper with each thrust, Evelynn was gone she was screaming out moans, groans, profanities, and just repeating the male's name over and over again.

"So talking about Akali gets you going?" She asked in between thrusts, at this point she didn't need an answer. The second (Y/n) had heard her name he began thrusting more and more erratically. She wrapped her arms around (Y/n)'s neck and forced him to look at her.

"Say her name while you fuck me!" Eve said, at this point (Y/n) was too far gone as well. He just obliged, he was lost in the pleasure he was feeling at the moment.

Akali...

He felt himself get harder.

Akali...

Then he became aware of Evelynn's insides, each fold and how they felt.

Akali...

He began to twitch, and so did Evelynn.

Akali...

His thoughts raced back to his girlfriend, who had willingly gave him to her bandmate. How she just let him be her fucktoy because she was too scared to say no.

Then she was all he could think about.

Akali

Akali

Akali

Akali

"Scream it out!" Said Evelynn, she didn't even mind that (Y/n) was thinking of another girl while he fucked her. In fact she was getting more turned on.

Akali...

(Y/n) thrust as deep as he could into Eve, then filled her womb with his seed. Evelynn squealed as she was filled, and kissed the male as she climaxed. When it was over Evelynn looked at the male, covered in sweat and buck naked.

"You deserve a reward." Said Eve as she got up, and walked over to the closet.
"Eve look I'm tired, that was all I had tonight." He replied.
"Oh you did good." She answered "I just think you deserve a bit more."

Evelynn opened the closet, and a figure dropped out. Her cap and red hair were unmistakable.

Akali...

(Y/n)'s breathing hitched, as she looked at the male. Akali trembled slightly as she saw him standing over her, his member now erect once more.
"I-I'll just show myself out." She said, but before she could move Evelynn had pressed up against her and held her down.

"Go on (Y/n), do to Akali what you did to me..." Akali gulped, as she saw the lust in her boyfriend's eyes.
"Do you see them Akali?" Asked Eve, (Y/n) was keeping himself busy by taking off her pants. "You did that to him."

Then off came her underwear, Evelynn smiled as her hands moved to Akali's thighs and pinned them over her head letting her vagina be the only thing in the male's sights.

"Eve wait!" Yelled Akali.
"Oh I'd love to dear, but I don't think (Y/n) can anymore." Replied Evelynn, her more sadistic side beginning to surface. (Y/n) was mumbling to himself, as he positioned himself at the entrance of her sex.

Do it...

Commanded Eve as (Y/n) thrust himself into Akali, she was moaning almost immediately. Evelynn helped her bandmate get into the mood more, as she played with her breasts lightly fondling them and playing with her nipples.

(Y/n) leaned in, and kissed his girlfriend. Telling her how much he loved her as he thrust into her, in the end Akali found herself lusting after him as well. Letting herself enjoy the pure unfiltered sex promised to her by (Y/n) in that restroom.

Then (Y/n) came back to his senses, and pulled himself out of Akali just as he climaxed. The little clothing Akali had left was stained with white, as (Y/n) sat back and caught his breath. Evelynn finally released Akali, who then got up and looked at her boyfriend.

The male was berating himself, before suddenly hugging Akali and mumbling to himself. He was apologizing? Then Akali remembered how this started, Evelynn had actually held her down while (Y/n) had his way with her.

"Aka...I'm so sorry..." Said the male, tears actually beginning to form in his eyes.
Akali was dumbfounded, as she watched the man she loved cry in front of her.
"(Y/n)" began Evelynn "there's no reason to cry, no harm no foul."
"That's not the point Eve." Snapped (Y/n) "I basically r-" the rest of that sentence was silenced, as Akali slammed her lips against her boyfriend's.

When they parted, (Y/n) was now the one who was rendered speechless. Akali had a light red tint on her cheeks as she looked at him.
"You didn't do anything wrong (Y/n)." Said Akali "Sure you may have done me on the floor while I was being held down by Eve, but can you honestly say it's worse than whatever I've done to you?"

(Y/n) racked his brain, and remembered all the previous sexual escapades he and Akali had. Where some involved Akali knocking him out, and then having her way with him while unconscious.

The male nodded, which made Akali smile. She pecked him on the cheek, and then headed for his ear. "Besides..."

I never finished....

The male's eyes widened, he looked over to Akali who had the same lust filled and serpentine look Evelynn had.

He was going to be awake for a long while....

~~~

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly fluttered open, his lower back was hurting so much. He opened his eyes fully as he realized where he was. The hotel room's bathroom, the bathtub to be exact. The tub was filled to the brim with water, he was still naked and on both sides lay a sleeping Evelynn and Akali.

Akali's eyes fluttered open, she saw the male looking at her. A smile decorating his face as he kissed her on the forehead.
"Good morning." (Y/n) said, Akali scoffed and pointed at the wall. "I think you mean good afternoon."

Sure enough as (Y/n) turned, there was a clock and it was around noon.
"Wow..." Said (Y/n). "I know right?" The couple laughed, as they leaned in for a kiss then...

You two better not start fucking while I'm still here....

The pair laughed as they found a grumpy Evelynn with one eye open.
"Good afternoon Eve." The pair greeted in unison, as they laughed to themselves.
"Well....I'm satisfied for awhile, thank you Akali." She replied.

"No more borrowing my boyfriend okay?" Said Akali.
"At least for awhile." Replied Eve, her signature smile already decorating her face.
"So..." Began (Y/n) "We were all gone for a night, and we didn't tell anyone."

"Don't worry Ahri and Kai'sa'll understand." Said Eve.
"Well...Kai'sa will, Ahri doesn't have to know." Said Akali.

"Right." Then it occurred to Eve. "What's this about Kai'sa?"
Akali and (Y/n) shared a laugh, then sighed.
"You really think Bokkie and I haven't tried anything?" Replied (Y/n).
Evelynn's jaw dropped, while (Y/n) and Akali laughed again. The one thing on everyone's mind....

One left....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 626 63
A Bunch of Random One-shot Ideas I put into this Story! You can also make your own Requests if you like! Will also do Sequels to Certain stories and...
28.4K 433 12
Finished! I'm posting my deleted stories!
310K 7.3K 58
Long hiatus atm!! Genshin characters x reader stuff no lemon or nsfw stuff cause I will run laps around my house if I even try writing them oki enjoy...
37.7K 837 37
Romantic short stories involving genderbent male characters from various franchises and the male reader.