๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€ | ๐‹. ๐€๐‚๏ฟฝ...

By JCLESTE

โ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฌ๐จ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ... More

๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐•
๐ˆ.๐•.๐ข
๐ˆ.๐•.๐ข๐ข
๐ˆ.๐•๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐—
๐ˆ.๐—
๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ๐•.๐ข
๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ๐•.๐ข๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ข๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐•.๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐•.๐ข๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐•
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐•๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐—
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐—.๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐—.๐ข๐ข
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๐ˆ๐•

๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€

3.6K 113 25
By JCLESTE

𝐌 𝐀 𝐓 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆 & 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

·

·

𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐈 𝐓 𝐀 𝐆 𝐄

Heritage is a wonderful, wonderful thing. It is beautiful, vivid, and rich, coursing through your mind and body in ways unfathomable to man. Not only is to be acknowledged, but to be respected, to be celebrated and donned like a precious piece of jewelry.

The magic of heritage is in the various ways it manifests itself. From complex dialects and tongues that have evolved over centuries, to beautifully woven clothing painstakingly crafted by an elder, our heritage thrives through these wondrous mediums of expression, and we can freely express ourselves in a manner that truly embodies us and the culture that's shaped you into the person you are.

There are times when heritage is trodded upon. When customs are suppressed, when a foreign tongue is imposed on a populace... perhaps when others seek the complete destruction of a culture and its people. But even then, in all its glory, heritage can prevail, and it is through continuance it can endure for centuries to come. But you must have pride. Pride in who you are, pride in where you hail from, and pride in the generations that preceded before you. Otherwise, it lacks its meaning, and its beauty perishes.

So value it. Cherish it. Defend it.

Because in the end, it is the only thing they cannot rip away from you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

❝𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚.❞

Toughened by adversity, Valen's defined herself as a strong, one-of-a-kind soldier, but not in the way one would imagine. Unlike most of her colleagues, her reasons behind enlisting do not trace back to the Fall of Wall Maria, nor a craving to explore the world beyond the Walls, but a selfish desire to assert her strength. Not even her origins—long forgotten after a severe neurological injury she sustained as a thirteen-year-oldplayed a part in her enlistment. This changes when she beings having dreams about strange peoplesome with her same tanned skin and dark eyesand for the first time in years, she wonders: where does she come from?

❝𝐈 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲.❞

Dubbed 'Humanity's Strongest', Captain Levi is the Scout Regiment's crowning jewel, boasting a subdue count of over eighty-nine Titans in his tenure as a Scout. Infamous for his cold, and oftentimes crude demeanor, Levi is not the easiest man to intrigue, but when he crosses paths with dispassionate Eastern Division graduate Valen Ferreira, his curiosity is instantly piqued, along with a profound disdain for her selfishness, which he views disrespectful to the cause and the men who've fallen fighting for it. This disdain, though, is accompanied by a fervid fascination with her strength, stirring discord in what he believed was his solid set of long-standing values.

❝𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈, 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.❞

Erwin Smith: a name synonymous with ingenuity and authority. His creation of the Long-Distance Enemy Scouting Formation helped him land the position of Commander of the Scout Regiment following the resignation of his predecessor. Orphaned after his father was murdered at the hands of the Military Police, he's passionate on proving his father's theory—that humanity does indeed exist beyond the Walls—and Erwin believes the answer comes not in the form of not a book, but the brooding, dark-eyed Cadet he's smooth-talked into enlisting.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄
TRAMPOLINE 」 —  𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐃

I. WHAT'S WRONG — 𝐏𝐕𝐑𝐈𝐒 II. DARK MIND — 𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 III. ME, MYSELF, & I — 𝐆-𝐄𝐀𝐙𝐘 & 𝐁𝐄𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐀 IV. AS YOU ARE — 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐍𝐃 V. SO BAD (FT. HAIM) — 𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐍 VI. PRAY TO GOD (FT. HAIM) — 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 VII. YOU & ME (FLUME REMIX) — 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 VIII. MAKE ME (CRY) — 𝐍𝐎𝐀𝐇 𝐂𝐘𝐑𝐔𝐒 & 𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐇 IX. SORRY — 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄𝐘 X. NIGHT TERRORS — 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 XI. HUMAN — 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 XII. TROUBLE 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 XIII. EL PERDEDOR (FT. MARCO ANTONIO SOLÍS) 𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐈𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐒 XIV. HOMEMADE DYNAMITE (FT. KHALID, POST MALONE, & SZA) — 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄 XV. DEEP END — 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐄 XVI. IN THE WOODS SOMEWHERE — 𝐇𝐎𝐙𝐈𝐄𝐑 XVII. TO BE LOVED (FT. AURORA) — 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐉𝐄𝐋𝐋 XVIII. BLACK SWAN (ORCHESTRAL VERSION) — 𝐁𝐓𝐒 XIX. EVERYTHING I WANTED — 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 XX. ALL THE STARS — 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑 & 𝐒𝐙𝐀

·

𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑵/進撃の巨人. 𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑵/進撃の巨人 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278 14 10
Betrayal, murder, illness. Whatever the reason, every relationship ended the same way. But even when they know the ending, people still hope. She was...
6.7K 175 43
In the fractured world behind the towering walls, where titans roam and humanity fights for survival, a story of broken souls and secretive pasts unf...
12.4K 338 58
Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nยบ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 Nยฐ1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
2.2K 77 15
๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข๐™จ - just because i daydream too much abt levi. โ˜€๏ธŽ๏ธŽ A doctor-turned-soldier due to the tragedy that happened to her home. It just so...