The Iron Dragon - Akaashi x R...

BแปŸi HarpVal

Anyone outside of Fukurodani Academy wouldn't know who the Iron Dragon is. (f/n) (l/n) is Fukurodani's Iron D... Xem Thรชm

๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ.
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›.
๐š‚๐š’๐šก.
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ.
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ.
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—.๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š

๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ.

7.4K 204 283
BแปŸi HarpVal

Your now at Farina's place, getting scolded for being, "underdressed." You sat on her bed while she showed you some clothes from her closet that she thinks you'd like.

"That ones cute." You pointed to an outfit she pulled out. A (color) satin top. With a cross strap back, and a black matching skirt.

"This would look amazing on you." Farina handed the outfit to you, the material was so soft and shiny.

"You think so?"

"Yes, now try it on." Farina ushered you into the bathroom, the two of you giggled. You got undressed and changed into the outfit. You looked into the full-length mirror, you felt so powerful. You felt confident, you enjoyed how the satin set made you feel.

"Let me see!!" Farina whined from behind the door.

"One second." You day before unlocking the door and walking out of the bathroom. Farina cupped her hands over her mouth.

"That looks amazing on you!" She grabbed your hand.

"Thanks, I mean these are your clothes. You have the best fashion sense of anyone I know." You smiled softly.

"Aw stop you're making me blush." Farina grabbed a small black dress, covered in glitter, and held it up against her body, and posed.

"We're going to look so hot." She smiles and danced to the bathroom. You laughed and sat down and did your hair. You picked at your nails while waiting for Farina, who'd already "called Dibs" ok doing your makeup. You looked through her makeup palates, looking for colors you may want. You picked out a (color) eyeshadow, and a liquid liner.

"Hey Farina, is everyone getting this dressed up for the party?" You shout to her.

"Yes, if not they're getting even more dressed up than we are!" Sometimes she doesn't make any sense when she talks. You rolled your eyes. She walked back into the room, the dress hugged her figure tightly. She spun around.

"It looks amazing Fari." You smiled, she sat across from you and cupped your face in her warm hands. She smelt like expensive perfume.

"Farina?"

"Makeup time." She took a fan brush and swept it across the bridge of your nose. The two of you laughed. Then she got to work.

You two made your way downstairs. Her parents weren't home, she told them it was just a hangout.

"I have a friend coming to pick us up." She said as she slid on a pair of heels.

"Who?"

"His name is Konoha, he's on the volleyball team." She beamed a smile at me. "He's super cute!" Volleyball team. You thought to yourself, you began to wonder if you'd see Akaashi at the party. You shrugged it off.

"Is that him?" You pointed at the car that had just pulled into the driveway.

"That's him!" Farina waved through her window, earning a small wave back. She quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you outside.

"Farina, you need to lock your door. Somebody will break-in." You break away from her grip and walk back up, quick king locking the door. You walk to the car with Farina, she takes shotgun while you sat in the back.

"You guys ready?" Konoha glances over.

"Yes. Thank you for driving us." Farina giggles. You notice the boy keeps taking glances at your best friend, you glare at him through the mirror. Immediately, he notices. His body tenses up and he keeps his eyes on the road. Being the Iron Dragon does come with its perks.

"So," he cleared his throat "Iron drag- I mean...
(y/n). Is this your first time going to a party?"

"Depends."

"Depends..?" He questioned you.

"I've been to family parties. And I think I went to a
Party like this once before." He seemed to calm down now.

"Ah, well you're going to have fun. The house is huge, they've got a large balcony that overlooks the pool, Beer pong, and all that stuff." Farina perks up after hearing him.

"Oh! We should all go skinny dipping! Wouldn't that be fun?" She leaned over the seat to look at you. Your face contorted into a cringe. The thought of swimming naked with a bunch of people you hardly knew was not something that seemed interesting. Konoha thought differently.

"Definitely." A smile tugged at his lips as he made eye contact with the starry-eyed Farina. you aren't as bold as she is when it comes to these things. So you would most likely just sit back.

He parked the car on the curb, lined up behind a bunch of other cars. We stepped out of the car and he locked it.

"The house is large." You look up, you notice the bay window. You've always loved those. Your face dropped as you watched a girl get pressed up against the glass by some dude, as he rubbed his hand against the side of her body. You, Farina, and Konoha made your way in.

By the looks of it, she would be going home with him tonight. You distanced yourself from them to give them space and you walked inside. You shut your eyes as a bright strobe light flashed all around you, loud music and a sea of dancing, sweaty, horny highschoolers greeted you.

"Jesus Christ.." you mumbled as you made your way through the crowd.

"Hey, what's the Iron dragon doing at a house party?" A guy with dark brown hair and blonde undertones slithered his way over to you, leaving you cornered between his tall figure and the wall.

"What's a shit-face like you doing In my business?"

"feisty." He said in a flirtatious tone. "Did you come here alone sweetheart?" He was drunk off his ass. You simply push past him but he grabbed your wrist.

"Don't give me the cold shoulder now..." he attempted to pull you closer to dance. You yank your wrist away and punch him straight in the throat. He fell back against the wall while spitting up beer.

"Don't touch me you piece of shit." You kicked him in the dick, he jolted and fell forward, spilling his beer. A few people witnessed what just happened, you stare them down and they return to what they're doing. Most of the people here are from Fukirodani, given they know of your reputation.

You feel a hand grab onto your shoulder, you're prepared to punch someone else again.

"Don't touch me you fucking scumbag!" You whipped around, only to be faced with Akaashi. You calm down.

"Do you hate me that much?" Akaashi frowned.

"I didn't realize it was you." You crossed your arms. He only chuckled while leading you out of the crowd.

"I was going to help you with that guy but you seemed to have had it pretty under control."

"I can handle myself."

"Clearly." He gave you a soft smile. Your eyes scan the room over, the guy is nowhere to be found. You shudder that the thought of him coming back.

"Things like this happen and people still wonder why I don't like parties." You earned a laugh from him.

Both of you were slouched against the wall. He was bopping his head to the beat of the music. He seemed to be looking for someone.

"I don't come to these often either." He finally looked over at you.

"Then why'd you come tonight?"

"Bokuto." He raised his cup, gesturing to the owl headed guy from volleyball. He had his tie wrapped around his head, he and another guy with severe bead head were break dancing In the middle of the floor. Or at least trying to.

"You thirsty?" Akaashi Glances over at you. His eyes look luminescent under the strobe lights, you feel as if you've been hypnotized by his gaze.

"Yeah. Sure." He took your hand and leads you through the room, making sure to keep you close by.

"I can walk myself." You snagged your hand back, locating the table and walking ahead of him. He didn't say anything and just followed you. Everything seemed to have alcohol in it. You turned your nose up at it, not wanting to get drunk.

"What's wrong?" Akaashi leans over your shoulder. You tense up.

"Everything's alcohol."

"Ah, you don't want to get drunk?" He moves some things around, in hopes to find a water bottle or something.

"Not when I have my friend to think of." You rubbed your temples.

"I don't think anyone would care if we looked in the fridge." Akaashi walked over to the fridge and opened it slightly. You walked over and began to raid the fridge, managing to find a Capri sun. You took the straw and punctured it, missing the hole by a few inches. You glared at Akaashi while sipping the Capri sun.

"What's that look for?" You simply shrugged and crossed your arms, walking outside. You didn't move aside for anyone, rather you hit them with your shoulder. You took a seat in one of the lawn chairs.

You relaxed a little bit, looking at the pool, watching as floating beer bottles took in water and began to sink to the bottom.

"Of course she did! She's a whore." A girl, with curly blonde hair, spat while sitting in the seat next to you, along with a girl with short, jet black hair. You decided to listen in.

"How many guys do you think she plans on sleeping with tonight?"

"Every guy here." The black-haired girl said while sipping from her cup. You furrowed your brows, their conversation angering you. Not to mention their voices were enough to piss you off.

"Who's Farina in the bedroom with now?" Your grip tightened on the Capri sun, squeezing some of the juice into your throat.

"I don't know his name." The blonde said. You slammed your Capri sun down on the table beside you and made your way over to the girls.

"Who're you?" They snapped their heads around to see you.

"It's bitches like you who make the world such a shitty place to be in." You cracked your knuckles. The loud pop made the black-haired girl cringe. Meanwhile, the blonde stood up.

"What did you call us?"

"What are you? Deaf?" Your brow twitched as you grew frustrated. You wanted to rip the hair out of her skull right then and there.

"Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" She leaned up in your face. Which pushed you over the edge.

"Did you not hear me the first two times? I'm talking to a bitch." You clenched your fist tightly, ready to deck her in the face. You raised your arm, but just as you were about to get the first hit in you felt a hand around your wrist.

"That's enough, (y/n)."

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

129K 3.8K 30
"๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™จ" - rumours about y/n started spreading around the whole school, all...
86.3K 2.8K 17
hinata knocks y/n down in tower of hell and she attacks his roblox dms ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ โžฅ "this is like... a roblox love story" โžฅ ๐–Ž ๐–‰๐–” ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐–†๐–“...
28.5K 891 15
Got a secret, can you keep it? A rising figure skater who joins a volleyball school. Can she keep this secret from her friends? And what would happen...
13.6K 437 12
๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ ๊’ฑ ๏ธŽ โŒ— . . . 00. | ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐’ โ˜… ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ โ™ฑ โ”Š๏ธŽ ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜‡๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ ยท สฐแตƒโฑแตแต˜แต˜ ยท หขแต’แต˜หกแตแตƒแต—แต‰ แตƒแต˜ ๏ธŽโ๏ธŽ ๐—œ ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ง๐—ข...