RusCan: Snowy Relationships

Av officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... Mer

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 19: tireur isolé

5.2K 201 153
Av officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial

Chapter 19: tireur isolé

Paintball might not have been the best idea, almost all the nations got violent when it came to guns, sometimes even Canada. Russia didn't like the risk of getting his scarf covered in paint so he ended up stealing, (I mean), borrowing Canada's sweatshirt again, so Canada ended up freezing. It wasn't snowing but it was cold enough to. They arrived at the wooded area, after America's comments of how Canada drived like an old lady, and Canada again had to pay for the supplies. Instead of playing it safe, none of them got padding's or even face protectors. Kumajirou decided to sit in the office of the place and wait for them to brutally murder each other with paint; he saw how the place was covered with paint and didn't even wanna try to go through that.

They got the paint guns, America shot one towards the Brit to freak him out, and set them up, they even got to pick what colors they wanted. Both America and Russia got red, white, and blue, along with Britain but he added green in the color, and Canada got red, white, and orange. Kumajirou gave a little wave to the four as they walked into the woods, there were no teams this time. Russia immediately saw America as his target just as America wanted to shoot down the Russian so bad. England didn't care who he hit, if it was America he could be happy with that though, tough love eh?

Canada didn't care who he hit either, if he could win, he would be very happy then. He watched as America and Russia eyed each other as they got deeper in, they were gonna get each other out, he knew that. "Wanna make this interesting?" America asked. The other three turned their attention to him. "Who ever wins can pick what we have for dinner?"

"I'm not risking England winning and cooking." Russia said. England glared at the Russian.

"How about who ever wins gets to pick where we go for dinner and the losers have to pay?" Canada said.

"Not a bad idea." America said. "Okay~ I'll agree to all of you paying for hamburgers~" He laughed. England rolled his eyes but agreed and so did Russia. They stood there for a minute in a circle looking around at each other. "No groin" America noted, the other three definitely agreed to that one. After another few seconds of just standing there, Canada took off one way, game on!

America ran another way, England another, and Russia another. England decided to get to the highest ground possible, he was much better at aim if it was high up more, he learned that from his years of archery. America stayed on even ground while Russia stayed on lower ground, if he could hide well in a ditch and shoot at anything above that passes, that would work. As for Canada, no one knew where the boy went, whether he was high or low or even in the trees.

America found out where Russia was and he immediately shot at the Russian. Russia quickly got out of the way though and took cover from the American. America growled and moved to get another angle on him. Before he could get cover though, Russia shot back from his hiding place. America ducked down and shot back knowing his aim was a little off but it was worth it. From behind, another shot came. England locked on America and shot more than twenty times, sadly America managed to dodge all of them. America turned at shot back at the Brit who managed to avoid being hit. After that, it was countless shootings between front and back with America, Russia closing in on him as England continued shooting from behind.

America shot back at England a couple times and England didn't shoot back after. America smiled with the thought of he probably hit England and turned his attention fully on Russia. Unfortunately, the Russian had taken America's distraction as an advance and got out of his range. America growled again and moved on to find him again, this was personal for him.

Russia moved on to find either England or Canada, the weak targets, or so he thought. Eventually, he found England and began shooting, The Brit put a strong fight up and shot back at Russia, one paint ball actually went right past his head and splattered on the tree behind him. Russia tried shooting back only to realize the Brit used that as an escape, smart Brit. Russia then looked for Canada, keeping an eye out for both America and England too, but he couldn't find the Canadian.

After an hour of shooting, avoiding, hiding, running, and shooting again, no one had gotten out, no one had had seen the Canadian once since they spread out either. America found Russia again and they began another little paint fight until Russia called out.

"Where's your brother?" He called out. America stopped shooting at first with the thought but figured it was a trick and shot back. "America. Where is Canada?"

"Is this a trick?" America called back.

"No. I really haven't seen him."

"Neither have I." America called back and sat there for a minute. "You think he got hurt?"

"Maybe. He seems a little clumsy."

"Hey! Don't call Canadia clumsy!"

"I'm just saying." Russia said. "Look, why don't we take a time out and find him okay? Just in case he did get hurt." America first thought it was a trick but he decided to agree with the Russian and came out of hiding spot. Russia let the time out go in with them and England soon joined up with the two joining in the time out.

"I haven't seen him either." England said. America got worried for a second, his little brother could of tripped or something and gotten hurt or broke something even. Russia thought about the boy's sickness he had had, maybe it came back and he passed out.

Sadly, they were all wrong.

Paint splattered all over England from a distance, hitting the Brit in his stomach and chest. England first moaned in pain and then got all pissy. "What the bloody hell? !" He yelled. More paintballs came flying and America quickly grabbed onto England and used him as a shield, covering the Brit in paint again. "Did you seriously just use me as a shield? !"

"Don't worry. I wouldn't do it if we were in an actual war or something." America said.

"Uh huh!" England ducked down and America was covered in paint balls. Russia had hide behind the tree realizing he was wrong about Canada and figured he was the one doing the shooting. He looked out in the direction the paint balls were coming from and didn't see anything, just trees and more trees. Those shots must be close, he thought. He looked at the bushes and looked at the trees and still didn't see anything. He came out a bit to look more and, bam!

Russia was shot more then ten times, more then the other two got, all over his stomach and chest, and one on his upper part of his leg, close to an area they agreed not to hit. Russia stood there in disbelief, he was out, and he thought he would shoot all of them out.

"I won!" Canada laughed and jumped out of the bushes almost a mile or two away. Russia blinked in more disbelief, he swore these shots were taken from close up. Canada began to make his way over to the three nations.

"Damn it I was gonna beat you this time!" America rambled. "Can't believe you beat me again." Russia looked toward America.

"Again?" He questioned. "W-Wait. You mean the rematch... was because you lost?"

"Sadly yes. Several times too." America admitted. "That's what I get for challenging a sniper."

Canada finally got over to the group and started leading them back to the car. England followed closely along with America giving Russia a look and then following. Russia stood there. "M-Matvey is a sniper?" He questioned. America looked back and gave a nod.

"A professional too." He called back and then ran ahead when he realized England and Canada were leaving him behind.

Russia started following, he couldn't stand there forever, but he was in complete shock, how could a boy like him be a professional sniper?

Canada led the way back to the supplies room and they gave the guns back. England ended up giving America the silent treatment after he was used as a shield, which America ended up whining about and the Brit ended up talking to him again to shut him up. Canada picked up Kumajirou, who moaned about being hungry. Russia watched him, the boy didn't have a single paint splat or even a mark on him.

"So then." America started as they walked to the car. "How much we gotta give and what's for dinner?" Canada thought about it.

"Ummm. I know this place-never mind." Canada stopped himself.

"What?" England questioned.

"I thought of a place but it's uh French." Canada said. All three nations gave a growl, none of them liked France. England hated him all together, Russia didn't like him because of invasions and the plain fact that he creeped the Russian out, and America didn't like him, well because, France tried to sneak into his house and steal him when he was a child, no one liked him or anything French, period. Everyone except Canada apparently. "Ok ok I get it. No French. Ok then how about-"

"American!" America called out. England gave him a look.

"British." England said. America gave him a look now.

"Drinking." Russia smiled. Canada got an idea.

"I know this place that's half a bar. It's pretty good and they have burgers Al."

"I agree!" America said.

"Well you're the winner so you choice Matvey." Russia noted. Canada nodded and decided that's where they would go. "No drinking for you though, you're the driver for the night."

Canada drove again, America sat in the passengers seat with him complaining about how he was driving so slow again, and Kumajirou whined about how hungry he was and ended up nibbling on the Russian's hand until he snatched it away. "I am not food!" They arrived and Canada ended up taking all three of the nation's money, about 15 bucks from each, and put in his pocket so he could turn it into his own later.

It was a quick night for once. America had a few drinks, Russia drank a whole bottle of Vodka, England ended up sticking with water while the Canadian had his maple-syrup flavored coffee, they weren't allowed to drink. "Do you carry maple syrup in your pocket or something?" Russia asked while they all ate their food.

"W-What?" Canada questioned.

"You poured syrup in your coffee again. Where did you get it?" Russia questioned. "You must carry it in your pocket or something."

"Na ah."

"Yeah." Kumajirou said. "He does." Kumajirou snatched half of America's burger while he wasn't looking. Canada shrugged of the bear's actions.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Canada said whipping his mouth and getting up.

"I have to go too." Russia said standing up. America was going to join to watch the Russian around his brother but he decided not to follow them into the bathroom like a stalker; he would end up timing how long they were in there though.

Russia followed Canada's way to the bathroom and they got done what they needed to get done. Though, Russia had a question. "So you're a sniper?"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." Canada said and flushed the toilet.

"And you did not want to share that with me?"

"Thought you knew."

"Why would I know?"

"You saw me shoot on V-day." Canada said washing his hands. Russia finished and joined.

"I did?"

"I guess not." Canada said. "You must of forgotten. Again."

"Again?"

"Yes again. Everyone always forgets." The Canadian dried his hands off.

"I-is that so?" Russia asked, he had forgotten and he still didn't remember. "Is that hard for you? Always being forgotten?"

Canada flinched at the question. "Are you done?" Russia noticed he avoided the question.

"I have one more question."

"What Russia?" He said with a tone.

"Why did you shoot me more then you shot England or America?" Russia asked.

"A little revenge for your comment."

"My comment?" Russia questioned. It is no wonder why France gave you up. Oh. That comment. "Are you joking? You're holding a grudge over that?"

"I did. I'm good now." Canada gave a smile. "By the way, you suck at paintball." Canada giggled a bit before traveling out. Russia stood there for a minute.

"I do not!" He called before following.

OOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

I do not own the characters used in this nor do I own the anime they come from.

So, da~. America and England might be leaving soon~ I'm gonna do something a little dramatic, just a little! Saving the real drama for later _ (muw haha) And I'll be bringing General Winter back in soon, more drama~ Totally. (oh I'm Poland -_-')

So also, because it's so fun to draw Hetalia characters, I'm gonna draw a scene from each chapter of this, especially one with Canada in that dress! XD So I'll be linking it to my DA soon

I'm sorry if Canada's hair is a lil messed up though, I can't draw his hair for some reason : /

Translations:

French:

tireur isolé: Sniper

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

25.4K 629 18
two country's that have a few things in common. one is feared to the point were no one talks to him and the other is forgotten or mistaken for his br...
6.4K 245 11
Years after a high school incident that left Matthew Williams, amnesiac, Ivan Braginsky fatefully encounters him in hopes of rekindling a long, lost...
6.8K 184 6
Russia begins to realize how lonely he actually is, so he falls into a depression. Will Canada be the only one to save him? Feels??? TRIGGER WARNING...
2.8K 53 15
When a blizzard rolls into the land, (Fem!)Canada gets lost in the snowy domes of snow, soon losing consciousness. She awakens to find herself in the...