*DRADE* love story

By DrakeShiper

Drake and Jade both have a crush on each other but, are to afraid to admit it and when they finally do they a... More

Love at first sight
Love at first sight: part 2
Love at first sight: Part 3
Love at first sight: part 4 ( Final part )
Official!?!?
The text
The Text: part 2 (final part)
I need some ideas?!!?!?
7 minutes in Heaven
Girls day out
Girls day out: part 2
Girls day out: part 3
Date night
The Explination
All about Tsunami
W-What
~ The End ~
Hi 🥺🥰

The unexpected visit

546 8 3
By DrakeShiper

Nobody's POV:

Jade: * hears knock at the door*   Bebe can you get the door?

Drake: sure! * Drake opens the door*

Person 1 : hi Drake.....  *kisses Drake on the lips*

Drake: Ahhhhhh!!   Who are you!?!?!?

Person 1: don't acted dumb

Drake: w-what!?!?!

Person 1: i'm ocean your girlfriend from high school you know the one that you FUC-   up.....

*flash back to high school*

Ocean: why do I have to help you study for your test?

Drake: because I need help in math

Ocean: fine whatever

* Drake kisses her neck*

Ocean: stop it I'm trying to help you with this math problem

* Drake slowly bites her ear*
Drake: * grabs ruler* I have a question for you what is this ruler do?

* Ocean rolls her eyes*   * But he uses the ruler to turn Ocean's face towards him*

Drake: *moans* I want to study every inch of your body right here right now......

Drake: * gets onto of her an makes out with her well ripping her clothes off*

* end of flash back*

Ocean: so I'm here today because.. I want you to meet your kid...... t-this is Tsunami

Tsunami: is this my dad?

Ocean: yes it is....  by the way she's  11 because you FUC-  me in ninth grade..... and you're probably wondering why I'm here with her....  and the reason is because I have a business trip coming up and I'll be gone for three months and my parents live in England  now so they can't take care of her....

Drake: omg.... you should've told me I had a kid!!!

Ocean: you could've told me you were going to get me pregnant that day!!

Drake: I guess we both messed up......

Ocean:  yeah we did but you more than me

Drake: well I've moved on with my life I have a girlfriend and I have a baby on the way.....

Ocean:  yeah I knew you'd have a family by now...... I also just started dating somebody I started dating them about two years ago but Tsunami told me that she doesn't feel comfortable staying with him and that she'd like to meet your father....

Drake: OK when are you leaving on your business trip?

Ocean: Tomorrow around 5 PM

Drake: Ok bring  tsunami back over here tomorrow

Ocean:  oh I was kind of hoping that she could maybe stay tonight because I want to make sure that you'll take care of her right.....

Drake:  don't get me wrong I would but I have to explain all this to Jade my girlfriend.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
745K 39.4K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...