RusCan: Snowy Relationships

Autorstwa officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... Więcej

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance

5.1K 191 206
Autorstwa officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 18: Gagner la confiance

"If you two are going to stay here, I have three conditions." Canada said holding up three fingers to his brothers.

"Yeah sure Mattie." America said.

"What are the conditions?" England asked.

"One. I am not a maid. I will not pick up after you two-Well Al really." Canada said. "You will pick up any clothes you throw on the ground, clean up any dishes you leave around, and you will clean up any mess you make."

"I can do that...." America said a little uncertain,

"And you know I can." England noted.

"Well yeah I know you can, you already cleaned up the kitchen for me."

"Yeah you're welcome."

"Thank you Britain." Canada said. "Now, Two. You two are not the owners of this house, everything is not for you, Alfred. You break it, you buy it. Do not use something you would think you need my permission for without asking. Got it?"

"Uh huh." America was loosing interest.

"And stop stealing my sweets." Canada said. America made a nervous smile and shrugged. Canada signed. "And last, England."

"Huh?" England didn't know what he could do that would have a rule noted towards him.

"No cooking. Period." Canada said, even the thought of England's food made him feel sick.

"W-What? Why?"

"Whatda mean why?" America said. "You're cooking is more deadly than nukes! That should be enough reason!"

"My cooking isn't deadly!" England protested "Williams! Why would you sa-Um you're face is green?"

"Yeah. I thought about the last meal you gave me." Canada said, his face was turning green with the thought.

"W-What?"

"Iggy. You're food is terrible." America said.

"It is not! And you used to love when I cooked for you!"

"Yeah. Then I got taste buds."

"You still haven't got them." Canada said.

"Mattie! You can agree that my hamburgers are awesome right?" America questioned.

"W-Well their not bad." Canada said honestly.

"See! Told you England!"

"Those heart-attacks-on-a-bun are disgusting."

"You've never even had one!"

"Because their just disgusting!"

"You can't say that if you haven't had one!"

"Yes I can!"

"Na ah!"

"Um guys?" Canada tried to come in but he was quickly shut out.

"They are greasy, fatty, unhealthy, disgusting, and are the reason your people have bloody heart attacks everyday." England said harshly.

"Take that back!"

"No."

"Don't mock the burgers!"

"Why the bloody hell are you defending a piece of beef so much?"

"Cause it's my piece of beef!"

"What is going on?" Russia came in after watching the two fight about hamburgers.

"Their fighting over beef..." Canada said. Russia shook his head at the two.

"Why don't you just stop fighting over it and kiss?" Russia smirked, he liked pushing America's buttons when it came to any relationship with England. The two nation's faces both turned bright red as Canada looked at Russia.

"S-Shut up Commie!" America yelled. England shook his head to get rid of the comment in his mind. Russia smiled and added a "kolkolkol" as America got up and left after his embarrassment. Russia then looked at the bright red Brit.

"He's leaving without you England." Russia said.

"S-So?" England stuttered.

"Well. He probably going to the guest room. Alone. With a bed." Russia said.

"Shut up!" England snapped. Canada didn't like where Russia was going with this.

"Nice weather we're having eh?" Canada said trying to change the subject. The two nations lost their place in the conversation and stared at the Canadian. Canada didn't know what to do know with them staring at him. So, "Round the tree and through the woods to the house with the great big cheese!" He quickly said. The two nations raised an eyebrow at the boy, what the hell was he talking about?

"Um. I'm going to, um, check on some things." England said and walked away.

"Have fun with America." Russia said. England snapped a growl at the Russian before going up the stairs to his room, with America. Russia then looked back at the Canadian. "Big cheese?"

"I didn't know what to say...." Canada scratched his head.

"You are such a strange child."

"I'm not a child." Canada mumbled.

"Da. You are. You really are. And now you're annoying brothers are here." Russia said with a unhappy tone.

"Well at least France isn-" Canada was cut off with the Russian covering the boy's mouth.

"Do not jinx it." Russia said. Canada nodded and the Russian took his hand away. "Good boy."

"I'm not a dog you know."

"Are you going to make lunch? I'm hungry and so is your bear."

"Hungryyyy." Kumajirou whined, just in time.

"I guess I will. What do you want?" Canada asked.

"Does not matter to me." Russia said. Canada nodded and went into the kitchen to make lunch, Kumajirou soon followed behind. Russia took out his phone to check any messages. For once, he had none, blocking Belarus was a good idea. Sadly, he spoke too soon. The phone went off with an unknown number. Russia thought it could be Belarus and figured he should just ignore it. But, if it's important, he couldn't miss it. Russia made the hard decision of answering his phone; it was not his best.

"Big Brother?" Of course, it was Belarus.

"B-Belarus." Russia said.

"Where are you?" Her voice was harsh.

"What did Ukraine tell you?"

"She told me you were at a...friend's house."

"Da. She's right."

"What friend?"

"A friend."

"Big brother. Why are you hiding it from me?"

"I'm not. Belarus I will be back soon." Russia said.

"Will you?"

"Da. I will."

"You know the next meeting is in Moscow right?"

"No? When was that discussed?"

"Ukraine found out from Latvia. That boy was crying again."

"Aw. My poor Baltic slave-I mean state." Russia corrected himself, he was banned from calling them slaves when they separated from the Soviet Union. He wasn't quite used to it yet.

"You will be coming for the meeting right?"

"Of course. When is it?"

"Monday next week. It's Wednesday now."

"Da I know. Thank you. I will see you then."

"Do not hang up on me brother."

"I'm not. I'm saying good bye and then hanging up." Russia said. "Good bye sister. I will see you on Monday." Russia hung up before Belarus could say another word. He then put his phone on silence so he wouldn't have to worry about it. He heard Canada call for lunch from the kitchen, then heard his sentence cut off short. Russia got curious and quickly made his way to the kitchen.

He walked in and saw America and Canada on the floor rubbing their heads. England walked past them and grabbed one of the sandwiches then took a seat at the table, apparently this was normal for him. "Um. What happened?" Russia asked.

"Canada was in my way." America said fixing his glasses.

"You ran into me." Canada mumbled fixing his glasses. "I think you broke them Al."

"You broke mine first."

"You break it you buy it." England came in. The two stared at him after his comment. Canada tried to fix his glasses and managed to get them even again before putting them back on.

"You're lucky you didn't break them." Canada said. "I would of gotten my hockey stick."

"Dude that ain't cool..." America said standing up. He then got a devilish smile and grabbed the glasses clean off Canada's face. "Look what I got!"

"A-Al! Not funny!" Canada yelped. "Give them back!"

"Na ah."

"A-Al please." Canada tried to reach for them but America pulled them away. "Seriously give me them."

"What's the magic words?"

"Please?"

"Nope."

"You're the hero? Hamburger? Um. D.C.?"

"No nope and no." America laughed a bit and Canada still reached for them, now he was going in the wrong direction. Russia watched as Canada used the counter to stand up and try to go for his glasses again. "You can't get them bro~"

"Al this isn't funny." Canada said, he really couldn't see a single thing. Russia noticed that too. He saw the boy was really blind without his glasses, he saw that the boy was actually scared a bit.

Russia went behind America and grabbed his wrist. America paused and looked back at the Russian. "Give them back." Russia demanded. America first wanted to ignore him and keep going but Russia's grip got tighter around America's wrist. America lowered the glasses back down to the point Canada could grab onto them. Once he felt them by his hand, Canada quickly grabbed onto them and put them on. Russia let go of America's wrist the American rubbed it, the Russian's grip never got weak.

America walked over, grabbed a sandwich, and joined England at the kitchen table. Canada stood there for a minute, blinking a few times and fixing them. Russia watched before he went over for his own lunch. Canada followed after.

After a few minutes of silence, Russia decided to break it. "The next world meeting is on Monday, it's in Moscow."

"A meeting already? That seems soon." England noted.

"In Moscow? That's your country, boo." America said and kept eating.

"Well your country isn't the best either you know." Russia came back at him.

"My country is the greatest in the world!" America said. The three other nations were in silence now as America ignored them now and went back to eating. After America's little prank, things were tense. Everyone gave glances at each other but then went back to silence. America gave several glances toward the Russian.

"So." England broke the silence. "Anyone want to do anything today?" America got an idea.

"Mattie! Remember I have that rematch we have to have?" America asked,

"The paintball?" Canada questioned.

"Yup that's the one!"

"Yeah I remember."

"We should play! Iggy and Russia can come too!"

"Paintball?" Russia questioned.

"Yeah. Me and Al have a rematch." Canada said. "We should do that!" He got excited now. Both the Canadian and the American were on the same page with it, they had their heart started on it now.

"Iggy! Can we? ! Can we? !" America pulled at the Brit's sleeve. England signed first and then nodded. "Yes!"

"Russia? What do you say?" Canada asked. Russia wasn't sure about it. He figured he would give it a try and gave a nod to the boy. "Yay!" Canada smiled. Russia, for some reason, liked seeing Canada smile. He smiled with him, no creepy or murderous one, just a smile.

The four nations decided to go play now and Canada got the keys. Kumajirou followed them out and they got into the car, Canada driving now. Russia went to get shot gun but America quickly jumped in front of him and into the side seat. He then slammed the door and locked it, he would make this hard on Russia. England got nervous when he sat in the back seat, now Russia was sitting right next to him and he was a bit mad now. Canada sat Kumajirou in the middle of the back seat, separating the two nations and made England feel a little better, and started up the car.

They drove for a little bit. America glanced at Canada a few times, then he looked back at Russia. He noticed Russia helped his little brother, he actually hurt America to do it, to get the Canadian's glasses back. America didn't like what was going on, Russia was being nice toward his brother, he knew Canada was letting down his shields with the kindness, and that was never good.

OOOOOOO

Thank you~

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial

So I do not own the characters used in this, nor do I own the anime they come from!

Sooo yeahhh. I'm getting there _ America. America. He's gonna do whatever he can, oh boy.

So I've been thinking of this other thing, well me and my friend, and we've been thinking about how Belarus would handle Russia and Canada getting closer and um... It's gonna be dramatic O.o

Translations:

French:

Gagner la confiance?: Gaining trust?

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

25.4K 629 18
two country's that have a few things in common. one is feared to the point were no one talks to him and the other is forgotten or mistaken for his br...
368 61 15
Two girls, Amelia and Madeline, meet on the busy streets of New York City, in a very unexpected way, while Madeline is on a field trip for her school...
4.1K 174 25
This is the second book (after The Extent of Love) of this series! Read that one first or you will be confused! He was happy. He was content. Life wa...
2.5K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...