RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 17: Winners or Losers

5.5K 205 248
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 17: Winners or Losers.

It was America and England's turn to pick the game. Their choice would either help them win or loose big time. England suggested simple games like poker or if it was a sport, he said cricket because the other two wouldn't get it, which was a good idea but; America didn't know how to play it either, so that was out. Poker sounded good but he knew Russia played well and even Canada could win a few games. America then thought of an eating contest, but both Russia and England would loose out on that one. Depending on what they were eating, Canada could actually eat more then America, and it was his country so he would know the foods more. Finally, he settled on one, Basketball.

Sure him and Canada played against each other a lot when they hung out and Canada wasn't that bad, but he always beat the Canadian. America knew Russia wouldn't be up to that sport, which worked out for their team, but he also knew England couldn't play well. He did know the Brit was good at aiming, he could score the baskets if he was close enough. And so, it was a plan.

Canada and Russia agreed to the game, Russia not so sure if it was something he could win at, and Canada took them to a recreation center. The place was also empty, except for a few people, but the court was open to them. The four nations got changed into gym clothes, plain white t-shirts and shorts that went down to their knees, which Russia didn't like. Canada ended up having a shirt with a orange maple leaf picture on the front while America got one with a blue star on it. The two North Americans began to leave with England following behind when Canada noticed Russia wasn't coming. He let his brothers go out before him and went back to Russia.

"Hey you okay?" Canada asked. Russia looked towards him, he still had his scarf on.

"I don't want to take it off." He said with a tone. Canada didn't know what to say to that, he knew Russia loved that scarf, he learned that one the hard way; his wrist still aches.

"It might get dirty." Canada said. Russia stared at his scarf and nodded at Canada.

"Da. It could." He said. "Do you have a sweat shirt?"

Canada blinked. "Um yeah? Why?"

"I want to borrow it."

"It's mine so I dunno if it will fit you or not."

"You're about the same size as me... Thinish." Russia said. Canada signed and grabbed his sweat shirt off the beach then tossed it to the Russian.

"I'll meet you outside." Canada said and left. Russia nodded again. He stood there for a minute, not moving his hand from the scarf. He made sure no one was in the room before he grabbed the scarf with both hands and took it off. He grabbed onto his throat at first, not used to having it off, he didn't want anyone to see what was under it, the punishments from General Winter and his past. He quickly folded it and placed it on the bench and put on the sweat shirt to make sure his neck was covered. He then walked out to join the other three.

He walked out and saw England face flat on the floor with America laying almost on top of the Brit, Canada standing there in front of them with the ball looking at his two brothers. "What are they having sex already?" Russia said. America quickly got away from the Brit and England quickly got up and away from the American, both their faces red. Canada shook his head at the two as they got to their feet.

"S-Shut up Commie!" America yelled. Russia smirked, amused with the situation, he made the two feel embarrassed and that worked for him.

"Shall we began?" Canada asked.

"Rules." England said. America elbowed the Brit a little with a smile, saying "oh there's no need for rules" but he ended up explaining them anyway.

"And so pretty much, dribble, shoot, don't step over the line. Got it?" America said. Russia and England nodded at the new rules, Russia was a little sad that it wasn't like hockey where you could ram anyone down, but he figured it was easy enough. Russia and Canada went to their side of the line while England and America went to theirs, they did rock papers scissors to see who got the ball first. America bounced the ball a bit to make sure it wasn't flat then checked it to Canada who checked it back to the American. America gave a look to England before starting to dribble the ball, they had a plan.

America quickly dribbled around Russia while England ran over to the opposing basket, Canada following after him. Once Russia finally went toward the American, it was already too late. America quickly passed it to England and the Brit managed to get it in, two points for team USA UK.

"Russia. Hold America off." Canada told Russia before they went back to the middle.

"Trust me I tried. For someone as fat as your brother, he moves fast." Russia said.

"Hey! I ain't fat!" America said very insulted. "I'm fluffy~"

"That doesn't make sense..." Canada said confused just like the other two. America stuck his tongue out at the nations and passed the ball to Canada. The Canadian checked it to America and back and then started to dribble. He looked toward Russia, Canada managed to think of a plan. He went backwards, he went towards his basket and England chased after, leaving America to guard against the huge Russian.

Russia blocked off America as well as America blocked off Russia as England tried to block Canada. Canada faked a pass toward Russia, tricking the Brit to go for the ball, and then ran toward the basket. England quickly realized his mistake and went after the Canadian. Russia blocked off America from getting to Canada but it didn't work. America faked a move and managed to get away from Russia and chase after Canada too. The Canadian tried to do a lay-up to the basket but America ended up catching up and smacking it the other way, then passed it to England. Both Russia and Canada went for England and the ball but it was a trick. England threw the ball back to America and he threw it across the court and into the basket, a professional shot.

"That's four points!~" America cheered.

"Four?" Russia questioned. "You only scored twice."

"A basket equals two points." Canada explained. "How many we playing up to?"

"Twenty." England said. "I think that's what most people do." He looked toward America to verify and the American gave a thumbs up.

"Twenty it is." Canada agreed. "It's four to zero right now." He looked toward Russia and gave a little smile. "We gotta catch up eh?"

"Da." Russia agreed. As the rules go, the loser gets the ball again. America passed the ball back to Canada, who decided to let Russia think of a plan this time. Sadly, any plan Russia had automatically failed when England stole the ball and passed to America to shoot, another two points for them.

Russia gave the ball back to Canada, he was better at making the plays then Russia was. They checked the ball once again and Canda gave a look to Russia and then to England, telling him to block the Brit. He dribbled the ball forward and let America get it. Once that though, Canada blocked his way to get to the basket. Russia guarded against England and Canada tried to hit the ball out of America's hands. He missed, that was the plan, and the American mistakenly passed the ball to England, Canada knew he would do that. Russia then blocked England away from it and got the ball. He then passed it to Canada, who was now by the opposing basket. He did a jump shot, behind the three point line, and scored three points instead of two.

"Four to three now Al!" Canada cheered. America moaned and they went back to the center to start again. They started again.

Russia and Canada ended up scoring 15 points, Russia only scoring one on a lucky shot. But sadly, the last play America made killed their hopes of winning. America and England had 18 points, compared to Russia and Canada's 15 points, and England managed to swoop in and take the ball while Russia was passing to Canada. As the two nations chased after England, he passed it back to America. Canada then tried to get the ball back, and actually managed to screw up the American's shot, but England then grabbed the ball. You would of never guessed it but England actually shot the ball into the basket and won the game for the two. Both Russia and Canada were now embarrassed, loosing to England, the one who never played the sport before!

"Hey!" America called out. "The next game! Who ever gets the next shot picks the next game! You two still have a chance~" He smirked. Russia and Canada both shot a look at each other, a desperate one. They had to get the next basket! If they didn't, they could end up loosing the whole thing and America and England would end up staying!

They went back to the center and America passed the ball to Canada. Canada checked the ball a few times to stall before he finally tried his plan. He quickly passed the ball backwards, away from all of them, and turned toward it. The opposing nations soon chased for it, only to run into Russia, who blocked them both. Canada got the ball back and started to go for the opposing basket. America soon realized what was happening, he let Russia take care of him while he went for the goal. He ran to get the ball back quickly, knowing if Canada got the goal, their chances of staying would be over. He managed to catch up to the Canadian's speed and reached for the ball. Canada covered it and stopped dribbling.

"You can't double dribble!" America said. "You can either shoot or pass." He knew Canada always ended up double dribbling, meaning America would then win. Canada thought about it, he knew he couldn't pass it to Russia and the basket was still out of his reach a bit. He couldn't turn to shoot it, America planned that. He tried to turn and America tried to go for the ball, Canada quickly pulled back.

He decided to risk it. Canada moved his feet around. He got ready to lift the ball up to shoot and quickly turned, facing the American and the basket. He turned and threw, hoping the ball would make it and...

You should know this isn't a cute happy ending story. Sad part is, it seems the hero always wins.

Canada missed, it was close but still a miss. America left the Canadian the second he shot for the basket and went for the ball. He got it quickly and positioned himself. Canada tried to go for it but he didn't get there fast enough. America shot the ball, all the way from the opposing basket, and it banged into the backboard of the basket. Russia first saw the ball rolling around the ring like it was going to fall out. But it swooped through and hit the ground below, USA UK won again and they would pick the game now.

America laughed at his, so called, epic win. England gave a little congrats to him. Canada moaned before slowly walking over to Russia, who was a little mad about the outcome of it. Canada looked up at the Russian and he looked down at the boy. "You tried." He said.

"I didn't make it though." Canada said with a bit of a sad tone.

"But you did much better then I did." Russia said honestly. "So good job." Canada smiled at the praise, he didn't get praise much and he liked to hear it. He lost the thought about loosing the game and moved on.

"Alright. I figured out our next game." America smirked.

"You did?" England asked, this wasn't discussed with him.

"Already?" Canada asked.

"Yup. A drinking game." He said. Russia smiled. "Who ever can drink the most on their little team wins." America looked toward England. "Although you might loose after one sip.

"I would not!" England protested. Russia looked toward Canada.

"You would go down after one or two." He said. Canada protested.

"Na ah!"

"Da."

"There's a catch." America said smiling.

"Oh? What is the catch?" Russia asked.

"We can only take shots of beer." America said.

"B-Beer?" Russia questioned, he stopped smiling now.

"Yup~ So let's get changed and get drunk!" America ran away into the locker room laughing, England soon followed behind.

"Well we got this one in the bag Russia!" Canada cheered. "You're professional when it comes to drinking eh?"

"We have a problem." Russia said.

"Eh? What?"

"I am a heavy drinker, but that took years for me."

"So?"

"I can only hold Vodka." Russia said. "I'm used to it. Beer is something I can't hold completely. That's why he added the catch."

"B-But." Canada stuttered. "I can't drink..."

"Da I know. But it's us combined so try to do your best da?"

"I'm screwed..." Canada said. Kumajirou ran out onto the court after watching the exciting game and slid into Canada's leg.

"Hungry." The bear said scratching his ear.

"We're going home so I'll feed you there." Canada said picking the bear up.

"Who?" The bear titled his head at the Canadian.

"Canada." He said and went into the locker room. Russia signed and followed.

The nations changed back into their regular clothing and Canada drove them back home, picking up cases of beer on the way home. After a very late afternoon lunch, the four gathered in the living room for the final game. America plopped the beer bottles on the ground and Canada got small shot cups.

"Mattie don't die kay?" America said pouring the glasses. "And England, try to resist taking your clothes off."

"I don't take my clothes off!" England protested.

"I beg to differ..." Canada mumbled but England heard.

"What's that suppose to mean, Williams?" England glared.

"I'm not allowed to tell you til next April Fool's day." Canada smirked.

"Huh?" England was suddenly confused.

"Mattie! Not yet!" America said. The two nations laughed at it and England's worry outgrew his confusion. Russia sat there confused too, but he was amused with the fact they were keeping a secret from the Brit.

"Okay. Ready?" America asked. The three nations nodded, each with one shot in their hand. "Cheers!" He said and drank the shot, everyone else followed. Kumajirou watched as one shot turned to two, then to four, and then to ten for each.

Believe it or not, England lasted until shot number ten. Then he fell over and started rambling nonsense, epically about America. Ten shots became eighteen.

"?" England mumbled.

"What thing! ?" America questioned, he heard this so much.

"You're a blonde..."

"So are you..." America was loosing it a bit too, he missed when he poured another shot.

"Bloody hell why are there eight of you?"

"I dunno. Why are you so blue?"

"What are you two talking about?" Russia finally came in. Both of them paused.

"I don't know..." England said. He hiccupped and was down the ground for the night, he was out.

Canada on the other hand seemed to be doing pretty well. He hiccupped a few times and often mumbled stuff in French. Russia was out of it too, he started to see everything as a blur, it was like the first time he had a whole bottle of Vodka all over again. He got used to it but this, this was a little too much. For some reason, he kept peeking over at Canada, even touching the boy; only by putting his hand on the boy's head or shoulder though.

"Do you know that thing?" Canada mumbled and then mumbled in French too.

"What thing?" Russia said. "My thing?"

"No not yet!" Canada giggled and hiccupped, he was way over his limit. He fell over too. The Brit and the Canadian were down. Only Russia and America left now.

America poured another two shots, it was overfilling the glasses now. They both lifted up and drank the latest shot. That was the eightieth and it soon turned to the twenty-fifth. Russia soon started seeing double. The blurriness got worse, the double turned to triple with the next shot. America hiccupped too now, he was almost down.

If this was Vodka, Russia would of won. Russia got dizzy though and he fell over too, joining the other two. Kumajirou peeked up from his little nap to see the ending result of it. America was still sitting up, the winner! America put his hands up and laughed.

"The hero wins again! Hahahahaha!~" He laughed. That pushed it a little too much though and the American soon fell back with the rest of them.

The next morning was hell for all four of them. Canada ended up cuddling between Russia and America. Russia had hugged onto the Canadian during the night, his arm wrapped over the boy. England used America's stomach as a pillow and ended up with his shirt off. No one really knew what happened after the twentieth one, America winning wasn't the end, they kept going later until Canada puked.

They continued to lay on the living room floor until noon when their huge hang over finally calmed down to the point where they could actually open their eyes. One by one, they got up. America was the first one up. He pushed England off him, which woke the Brit up, and stumbled up the stairs to shower. England slowly reached for his shirt and covered his bare back and chest with it, he was freezing cold. He didn't move after that.

Canada didn't want to get up. He tried moved a bit but ended up moaning and giving up. Russia slowly awoke the a terrible head ache. He opened his eyes and saw his arm on the boy. As quickly as he could, he moved his arm away. He sat up and let the other two blondes sleep more. He looked around, the room was brighter then it was last night, and found Kumajirou staring at him.

"Hamburger boy won." The bear said. That didn't make Russia feel any better. He had hoped he wouldn't have to suffer through this for nothing, he didn't even win!

Another few hours passed and the nations finally were able to get up. Canada ended up laying on the couch for the day, sleeping more for the day. Russia ended up going to his room and laying in bed for the day, sometimes checking on his country work but then his head ache got worse and he laid back down and fell asleep again. England found some tea bags Canada had for him and made himself tea. America soon joined after a hour long bath. He found some sweets Canada had around, although Canada didn't like him going through his sweets, and sat with England at the table.

"Nice night huh?" America quietly said. England took a sip of his tea.

"You won?"

"Yup."

"Good for you." He said sarcastically. "We get to stay now."

"That's a good thing."

"Why are we here anyway?"

"I told you England." America took a bite of the candy he found. "We gotta keep Russia away from Canada. Period."

"What's your problem with them? If Russia was going to kill him, he would of already. They seem to actually get along."

"No. I will not accept that." America said stubbornly.

"Well there's nothing you can do about it."

"What? Of course there is. You should now."

"Oh?"

"Yeah." America gulped down his candy. "Sabotage."

OOOOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

So sadly Russia can only hold Vodka. :/

But now, things are gonna get a little tense with America~ He's gonna do whatever he can to get Russia away from his little bro.... UH OH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 28
Alfred, who has been told to shut up and grow up all his life, fears the scary and powerful Ivan. But to prove he is strong and to protect his friend...
1.3K 73 14
This story isn't rated R. "Silence fell like snowflakes and we just stared out into the vastness of white." Snow hates winter. That's one thing she...
24.3K 651 19
*some chapters are very long ;-;* Russia and America adore each other, but could never say a word. One is haunted by the thought of his people and fa...
6.1K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...