RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 16: Hockey

4.9K 204 124
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 16: Hockey

After a good night's sleep, America and England both ended up sleeping in the guest bed, the four nations and Kumajirou was taken to an ice hockey rink that Canada often went to for practice. They went in and it was surprisingly empty, maybe because it was early on a weekday, all the children and the adults were at school or working. It worked out well for them though, the whole rink to their selves, and that made Canada happy.

"We have a bit of a problem." Russia noticed while picking up the protective gear.

"Eh? What?" Canada asked. Russia looked at England and poked at him.

"Britain is too small." Russia said. England blinked.

"W-What?" He asked. "I'm not that small!"

"Compared to all of us you are. You are smaller than Canada and he's the youngest here." Russia said. Sad enough, England wasn't even up to the Canadian shoulder, and he was the smallest out of the other two nations. "You wouldn't fit in protective gear. And we would probably kill you on any impact."

England stood there not really knowing what to say. America laughed a bit. "Oh I'm sure we can make it fit~! Right Iggy?"

"I-I guess. I'm a little worried about the impact death though." England said.

"You'll be fine." America said and then whispered to the Brit. "Just stay clear of Russia." He winked at the Brit and he glared back.

"So I can't watch you guys kill each other?" Kumajirou pouted.

"What we doing?" Canada asked, he just wanted to play the game already.

"We're playing!" America laughed.

"Thanks America. Nice to know you want me dead." England said sarcastically.

"England you'll be fine. We're have a nice funeral for you." Canada giggled. England gave him a look. "We're just playing with you. It's gonna be fine." Canada passed the protective gear to the Brit. They went into the locker rooms there and got changed into the gear. They picked their hockey sticks, except for Canada because he bought his own, one with a lucky maple leaf sticker on the side. Russia turned toward Canada before they went out on the ice.

"Matvey. Will you be okay out there? You're quiet small too you know." Russia said, little did he know how good Canada was at hockey. "I mean, I don't understand why you picked it."

"Well I know you're good at it and it's my favorite sport." Canada smiled.

"It's your favorite sport?" Russia asked. "Why?"

"Cause." Canada said and got onto the ice with the other new nations. Russia looked toward Kumajirou on the side lines.

"Your owner is a bit insane da?" He said. Kumajirou smiled.

"You don't know Candi do you?" He said. "You're just lucky you're on his team and not opposing him." Russia raised an eyebrow at the bear and followed onto the ice.

At first, England fell. America ended up helping the Brit up, only to have him fall again and take the American down with him. Russia couldn't help but smile at the two nation's fall, Canada giggled about it too. Russia looked toward the Canadian's direction, he skates good, he thought.

Oh Russia, little do you know.

Canada got the puck and threw it onto the ice. Him and Russia went on one side as America and the shaky Brit went on the other. "If you get close to your own goal, you can go in and be the goalie. Okay? All other rules apply." Canada said. Russia and America nodded while England looked panicked. They put their sticks down over the puke, waiting for the bell, which they let Kumajirou handle. The bear jumped over to the bell, picked up the wooden dong with his teeth, and banged the bell.

The four nations quickly went for the puck, which Canada got first. He skated right between the opposing nations, knocking them out of the way and England falling backwards to the ice. America caught his balance and tried to go after the Canadian but it was too late, the boy scored already.

"One for us!" Canada cheered. Russia blinked, he just barged right through those two? He watched as the Canadian skated back toward Russia and passed the puck to the Russian. "Ready again? England you okay?" England was in the middle of getting up until he fell back down again.

"Yeah. I'm good." He said and finally America helped him up. The four got ready again and the bell rang. England managed to push the puck over to America and he skated toward the opposing goal. Russia chased after him and Canada quickly skated over to the goal to protect it. It turned out to be unnecessary though, Russia slammed the American into the wall and watched him fall face first to the ground, oh how long he's waited to do that. Russia started skating toward the other goal now, which England had skated over to to protect it. Sadly, the Brit left his legs a little too wide and Russia hit right between them and into the goal. England stood there for a minute, in a bit of a shock, before passing the puck back to Russia and meeting up in the center.

"Al are you okay? That looked like it hurt." Canada asked. America stretched out a bit.

"Yeah I'll worry about the damage later." America said and glared toward Russia, who smiled and gave a "kolkolkol." The bell rang again and both Russia and Canada went toward puck and ended up knocking it toward the other two. America quickly hit it toward the wall as England skated toward the opposing goal, a plan. America bumped hard into Russia before going past him and getting the puck again. Once England was close enough to the open goal, he passed it to the Brit. England actually got it too and was about to shoot it until Canada rammed him into the wall, the Brit fell into it hard and then face first to the ground. Canada passed the puck to Russia and he hit it into the open goal, for the third time for them.

The other three nations went back to the middle as England didn't get up. "Iggy! You okay?" America called over. England slowly moved on the ice floor as the other nations watched. England stuck his hand up in the air and gave a thumbs up. "Yay~ Good job. At least there was no blood this time!" England slowly got up from the ice, clearly dizzy and shaky, and finally stood up after falling twice. Russia looked at the Canadian, wondering how he did that.

England came back to the center with the other nations and the bell rang again. America got the puck and quickly got away from the other two, leaving them to run into England, and skated toward the goal. Canada fell into Russia, who then fell into the shaky Brit, who fell and took the Russian down with him. Canada quickly got his balance back and skated toward the American to get the puck back. America was about to hit the puck into the goal when Canada slammed him into the surrounding wall. They both ended up falling and left the puke wide open. Russia quickly got up, and even pushed England back down as he got up, and skated to get the puck. Canada managed to push the American away from him though and get the puck before Russia could reach it. The Canadian was still a bit dazed, shaky on the ice after getting up, but smacked the puck anyway. Canada hit it from his goal, pass Russia in the middle, and actually into the goal on the other side, a professional shot you could say.

After another few rounds of hard hits from both Russia and Canada, England gave up. America managed to get revenge on his little brother and hit him into a wall, which the Canadian quickly recovered from, and finally gave up after another strike from the Canadian, and the Russian.

The two gave up with a score of ten to zero, Russia and Canada winning. They got off the ice and went back into the locker room to get the gear off. Once they did, Russia and Canada barely had a scratch on them, hockey came so naturally that they had gotten use to bruises and cuts from it. The American and the Brit though, were beat up pretty bad. England had a spot of blood in his bright blonde hair, probably from Canada's last run in on him, and America had a huge bruise going up and down his arm, probably from Russia's last run on him. Kumajirou laughed at the four.

"That was awesome!" He laughed. England rubbed his head and grabbed an ice pack from the first aid kit in the room, then put it on his head. America rubbed his arm to smooth the pain a bit.

"So. We won one." Canada smiled. His two brothers glared at the boy and moaned. Russia smiled at them.

"Aw. Can't handle the pain boys?" Russia said.

"The hero can handle anything!" America snapped. After things calmed down a bit and the four went outside the rink, they thought about their

Next game.

"So. What now?" Canada asked.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

Okay so I do not own the characters used in this, nor do I own the anime they come from.

So. England and America totally (Poland?) got creamed! XD hehe

thank you a lot for your reviews!~ I really do like to read them. (to be honest, I get pretty happy after reading some.) ^_^

So please, keep reviewing! : ) and I'll keep writing it eh? (Canada now? Geez.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 28
Alfred, who has been told to shut up and grow up all his life, fears the scary and powerful Ivan. But to prove he is strong and to protect his friend...
2.5K 26 13
It was just another meeting with the allies and axis and of course, the meeting goes haywire but this time with a little twist. A strange figure has...
6.1K 185 9
America and Russia had always been quite the enemies, and of course they had got into an argument on the beach. Unfortunately for the two, a huge wav...
2.8K 53 15
When a blizzard rolls into the land, (Fem!)Canada gets lost in the snowy domes of snow, soon losing consciousness. She awakens to find herself in the...