CHERRY PIE , ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ...

By -SATURNSFAIRY

๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ฆ๐”ข More

๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐„
๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
๐€๐‘๐“ ๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜
( morning )
( hogwarts )
( class )
( detention )
( encounter )
( kitchen )
( meeting )
( practice )
( christmas break )
( dinner )
( storm )
( writing the broken rules )
( giants )
( healing potion and o.w.l.s )
( secret weapon )
( department of mysteries )
( killing curse )
( the end of this year )
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ
update :)

( room of requirement )

2.3K 101 17
By -SATURNSFAIRY

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

DAVINA WALKED WITH THE others wrapped in her usual winter clothes, watching as Hermione practically danced and skipped occasionally grabbing Davina's hand to show her excitement. "Right, first we need to find a place to practice where Umbridge won't find out," Harry started. "The Shrieking Shack?"

"It's too small," Harry said. "Plus, that place is scary." Davina joked before holding hands again with Hermione as they both skipped together, laughing with each other.

"Forbidden Forest?" Hermione suggested. "Not bloody likely," Ron answered. Davina laughing at his scared expression of the mention of the forest. But, no the forest was not a good place. "It is a little scary," Davina added on making some of them agree with her.

"Harry, what happens if Umbridge does find out?" Ginny asked, her ginger hair swaying in the wind on her shoulders. "Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting isn't it? Breaking the rules." Hermione said with a great smile on her face - causing the rest to smile along with her.

"Who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger?" Ron asked, Hermione, smiling at him. "Anyway, at least we know one positive that came from today."

"What's that?"

"Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" Hermoine asked, all of them looking back at Cho. "Who, the girl who dated Cedric?" Davina asked the brunette. She watched as Hermione's head knocked up and down.

"Got a crush on Potter?" Davina wondered.

"Yep," Hermoine said.

Davina watched the beautiful scenery around her: trees naked from their usual green leaves, them surrounding on the floor in an orange and yellow colour that shone from the icy snow on the floor. The trees covered in it, causing a beautiful winter wonderland in front of the teenagers. The frozen, glacial ice dangling from trees giving the illusion of water dripping from them.

Hogwarts had never looked prettier.

"Right, over the next days, we should each come up with a couple of possibilities of places we can practice. We've got to make sure, wherever it is, there's no chance she can find us.

THE GIRL WALKED IN to be faced with another stupid rule. 'all students organisation are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled.'

Davina thought there was a possibility of Umbridge hearing their plans as the rule wouldn't come from out of the blue, yet they were surely still going along with the plan. Besides, they were all too happy not to. Especially Hermione.

She watched as Neville was pushed around by two Slytherin's eyeing them before catching up with Neville. "Are you okay?" The girl asked, watching as he walked with her.

"I'm fine. Thank you, Davina," She smiled at him before letting him walk alone. Neville had been getting bullied for a while and Davina noticed it. But, Neville was a sweet and caring boy who didn't deserve the pain he got from his bullies and Davina knows her check-ins with the boy created a friendship and made his day a whole lot better.

A bright smile on his face, he turned around to Davina and grabbed her arm gently. "I found the perfect place," Davina proudly hugged him before the two looked for Harry and the rest of them.

"YOU'VE DONE IT, NEVILLE. You've found the Room of Requirement," Hermione told him. "The what?" Neville asked. "It's also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has a real need of it and is always equipped for the seeker's needs." Hermione explained as the group looked out into the room in front of them.

"So, say if you really needed the toilet," Ron started. "Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is a general idea." Hermoine said.

"That's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back," Harry said as they all proudly cheered on with the excitement of the hidden room which allowed them to do their 'club.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 108 51
"๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ." harry potter ; half-bl...
28.9K 949 35
๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ต๐”ญ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก
54 1 1
Hermione and her death eater mates
11.3K 277 23
โ†ณ โ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐š ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด? โž๐Ÿน เผŠ*ยทหš โš– โ ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š†๐™ฐ๐šˆ๐š‚.. โž โ†ฒ ๐—ต.๐—ฝ. ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€.