colors and lines (art book/gr...

By ElongatedStingy

((you can request graphics of any type!!)) for my art, edits, moodboards, any and every visual creative proje... More

me: *does art all the time* // also me: *forgets i have an art book*
my homescreen
Ghostbur lock screen
vaporwave homescreen for my friend
pink lock screen for a friend of mine
my new lock screen (red, black, romantic)
apollo/yellow sun lockscreen
tommy icon :-)

welcome welcome

30 0 3
By ElongatedStingy

hi so
if you wanna request stuff like moodboards  or aesthetics or covers or anything, then you may! i love doin favors and whatever you could need photo-editing wise, i'll do it for ya!

the only price i ask is that you spread the word of my existence. go tell al your friends, i'm willing to help anyone! i just want to spread a little joy and kindness in the world.

so whether you're requesting something or enjoying the artwork and graphic design that's already here, i ask of you one thing:  smile for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 227 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
35.5K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
40.7K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
37.7K 812 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...