𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔

maya_lara1 द्वारा

"Let me pleasure you, let me apologise for all the dastardly sins I have committed." I smiled knowingly. "Ar... अधिक

|𝓒𝓪𝓼 𝓽| & |𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓰𝓾𝓮|
Chapter |1| He's Back
Chapter |2| Damned Fate
Chapter |3| Bodyguard
Chapter |4| Tease
Chapter |5| Studying
Chapter |6| Going Insane
Chapter |7| Awkward
Chapter |8| Aaron Black
Chapter |9| Cheerleader Jealousy
Chapter |11| Angry Daddy
Chapter |12| The Green Eyed Monster
Chapter |13| Midnight Talks
Chapter |14| First Taste Of The Dark Side
Chapter |15| A Secret Unfolded With A Tear
Chapter |16| Lakeside
Chapter |17| Red
Chapter |18| The Hope Of Friendship
Chapter |19| One Little Mistake
Chapter |20| Bare Ass
Chapter |21| Coffee and Gossip
Chapter |22| Screwed
Chapter |23| Auction
Chapter |24| Lovers
Chapter |25| Inebriated Mind
Chapter |26| Dastardly Sins
Chapter |27| Letting The Cat Out Of The Bag
Chapter |28| Addiction
Chapter |29| Not My Girlfriend
Chapter |30| My Salvation
Chapter |31| The Past Meets The Present
Chapter |32| A Gift From The Heart
Chapter |33| The Truth Hurts
Chapter |34| The Flight
Chapter |35| Paris I
Chapter |36| Paris II
Chapter |37| Paris III
Chapter |38| Paris IV
Chapter |39| Paris V
Chapter |40| I Need You
Chapter |41| Daddy
Chapter |42| Snowball
Chapter |43| Trusting Pleasure
Chapter |44| Monster
Chapter |45| Drink, Fuck, Repeat
Chapter |46| Exposed
Chapter 47| No Fight Left
Chapter |48| The Two Loves Of Her Life
Chapter 49| A Mother's Intuition
Chapter |50| A Father's Regret
Chapter |51| Brothers For Life
Chapter |52| The Ending No-One Wished For
Epilogue
Chained Princess
My Stories

Chapter |10| Cara Rose

10.9K 233 37
maya_lara1 द्वारा

K I A R A ' S   P.O.V

The next week rolled around quick, and before I knew it I was walking straight into school again. Tristan was acting even weirder than usual.

He doesn't wait outside of school for me anymore like a stalker, in fact he's practically always late picking me up, and I've noticed he's not around the house much either which can only mean one of two things.

One, he's got a secret lover that's demanding all his attention, or two, he's a betraying the gang again. Either way he was getting the beating of a life time.

I watched as Tristan sped off into the distance, not even a bye for the road. I tiredly, yanked on the strings of my drawstring hoodie and walked to class. Taking a seat at the back, I grabbed my Chanel shades, and put them on before resting my head against the window for a quick snooze.

All the boys were arriving at nine, meaning I had thirty minutes of peace before carnage erupted. I swear it was like these girls had never seen a boy before.

"Miss Romano!" My head shot off the desk and I groaned, as Mrs Curtis started to berate me about the importance of her lesson.

I mean we get it, health class 'prepares' us for the world.

"Boys, please take a seat." I frowned in confusion, before looking up at the clock. Nine.

Woah, I just slept for half an hour? Fuck, I definitely needed a couple more.

In lines, the boys all walked in, and everyone was buzzing in excitement. Pathetic, really. I merely scoffed at their stupidity, and rolled my eyes as they gawked at us all.

"Hey baby-girl," My heart leaped out of my chest and I turned in shock. Was it really him? Was this his mastermind plan? Ambush me in class?

I let out a breath of relief when I saw Sawyer instead of Tristan. Whacking him on the shoulder, I cursed at him, causing him to laugh.

"Now now baby, you know it's me who does the slapping." I rolled my eyes at his sexual remark and shoved him in the chest.

"Shut the fuck up Sawyer, and never call me that shit again."

"I forgot, you prefer cum dumpster, or was it daddy's little slut." He snickered, earning another slap off me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I said, ignoring the teacher who was desperate to get us quiet.

"I go to that shit all boy's school, remember?" I vaguely recalled him babbling on about his private school when we were high.

"Oh yeah, I made fun of you for bumming your classmates." This time, it was my turn to laugh.

"Shut up," He mumbled.

Once my laughter had died down though, he placed his hand on my bare thigh and slowly trailed it up. "Fancy fucking in the school toilets?"

I arched my eyebrow at his suggestion, but continued to consider it anyway. "Maybe? It depends. Are you up for fucking me senseless?"

Leaning in close, grabbed my stool and yanked me into him. He slowly brushed my hair behind my ear, as a smirk crawled up his face.

"Always," I moaned, as his fingers dipped under my skirt, grazing my wet core through my thong.

Biting my lip, I grasped his shoulders as his middle finger plunged into my pussy. I fought back a moan when he curled it inside me. "Not so cocky now, are you?"

"Hey guys, what's going on?" The voice said, slamming their hands down onto the table. I jumped up, causing his finger to slip further inside me, but then Sawyer quickly retracted it.

Looking up, I blinked twice in shock. No. No, no, no!!!

"Do you two know each other?" Sawyer asked curiously, and a smirk formed on Tristan's gorgeous face.

Fuck no.

"No, I don't think we've met before, I'm Tristan. New to school, but I know you." He said, pointing to Sawyer.

"You're the captain of the football team, and head junkie." Sawyer clenched his jaw, as Tristan outstretched his hand and shot me a sly wink.

Sawyer reached over to shake it with the same hand he used inside me, but then quickly stopped.

"Sorry, got sticky fingers. Don't you just hate when that happens?" Putting his middle finger in his mouth, Sawyer gently sucked on it, soaking up all my juices.

I gulped at the sight, which didn't go unnoticed by Tristan, who angrily clenched his jaw. "What exactly were you two doing before I arrived?"

Before I even had a chance to speak, Sawyer quickly spoke up. "I don't think that's any of your business." I had never been more grateful to have Sawyer beside me, than in that moment.

Gritting his pearly whites, Tristan opened his mouth to speak once again. "Excuse me young man, could you please take a seat?" He quickly turned to shoot the teacher a glare, before taking a seat besides Asha Hill, who was busy creaming her panties over Tristan.

Catching my eye, he gave me a wink, to which I scoffed at in a true bratty fashion. Please, that was pathetic.

"I hate that guy, he's such a jerk." Sawyer muttered underneath his breath.

"You know him then?" I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Tristan was here. Here! In my classroom, with my teacher, about to learn as if he was a normal student.

"Yeah he's new. He transferred about two weeks ago, total asshole and he never shows up to class, he's rude to almost everyone, got into four fights already, never does the assignments and then still gets top grades in our tests. It's like he's already done this or something." I would have laughed at the irony at that last comment if I wasn't still in shock.

This whole thing seemed to be some sort of sick joke. My ex was now my classmate, who had been going to school with my fuck buddy for two weeks now. What the hell was he planning?

"And he's in a relationship with one of the teachers." I almost choked on my own spit.

"What?" I blurted out loudly, gaining the attention of my fellow classmates.

"Yeah Miss Green. She's sexy as hell, blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect body..." He began to trail off as his mind wandered off to somewhere else. Probably thinking about fucking that little wench.

I glared at him, sending sharp daggers his way. Quickly snapping out of his daze, he flushed when he realised his mistake and let his lips crawl up into a smile.

"But of course not as perfect and sexy as you." I rolled my eyes, knowing I was probably one of the only girls immune to his devilish charm.

"How old is she?" I snapped, my temper rising by the minute.

"About 25 and since he's 18 it's not illegal but there's no proof or anything so it's not like they would get in trouble." Damn it. I was counting on her to be some fifty year old Mrs Robinson type of figure. She's probably fresh out of college with perky tits and a perfect smile.

Subconsciously, my eyes wandered to my legs. I bet she has long legs, not like my sausage ones, and she's probably beautiful. Definitely, if she managed to get Tristan's attention. Even though he portrays all the qualities of being a man whore, I know he isn't. He flirts a lot, maybe makes out with some chicks but his body count is probably lower than mine.

She must be special to him, and I should be happy for him right? I mean, this was what I wanted, for him to leave me alone so I could move on? Then, why does it hurt so much?

"How do you it's true?" I whispered, barely even hearing myself.

"I saw them fucking in her car. It was some real life porn shit, but I didn't watch I swear."

He really fucked her. Whilst I was wallowing over him, he was fucking her. Whilst he promised to win me back by any means necessary, he fucked her.

When I didn't respond, he placed his hand on mine, causing me to jump up.

"Hey, are you alright? It looks like your gonna snap that pencil." Letting the pencil fall onto the table, I gave him a tight lipped smile and nodded.

"Thanks," I whispered softly, reaching over to hold his hand. Sawyer had this calming presence that just made me feel safe, and in that moment I just wanted to bask in the feeling that he wanted me.

That someone wanted me, only me.

"We can go out tonight if you want, no sex, just hang out as friends."

"No sex? Where's the fun in that?" I joked, causing a laugh to belch out of his mouth.

"True. Maybe after I take you to dinner at Gerico's?" I hummed, flipped open my book.

"That sounds awfully like a date to me." Grinning, he leant in closer, his hot breath fanning my cheek.

"Maybe it is?" Before I could respond, Mrs Curtis quickly called me out in-front of the whole class. Bitch.

"Kiara, do you have something to share with the whole class?" Rolling my eyes, I shook my head, earning a glare from the bitch herself.

"Good. Now, let's continue." I turned my head to the left, I don't know why.

Maybe to stare out at the clouds, or let the sun shine on my face, or maybe it was fate acting on its own, but our eyes met and the angry fire blazing inside his beautiful green orbs calmed slightly.

Uhhh, why did he have this effect on me? How did he manage to make me melt with a simple glance?

"Okay class, for the first assignment since we've become a mixed school I've decided to create an assignment that will hopefully make a lot of you think about your future choices. So.." Mrs Curtis bent down to grab a large red box filled with....babies!

"These are mechanical babies designed for home economics classes to teach students how hard it is to be a parent. So, I've paired everyone up and you will come up to the front, collect your baby and then sit down with your partner."

"First up Karen and Drew." I droned out her incessant babbling until she called out a familiar name.

"Sawyer and..." Please be me, please be me. I couldn't handle being partnered with anyone else, since the only person I liked in this inane school was Tessa, and being partnered with Tristan was just..well..a disaster waiting to happen.

"Michelle." Sending me an apologetic look, Sawyer slowly got up and left to sit next to his partner and their 'baby boy'. I sighed in frustration, glancing around at the leeches surrounding me.

All of them were leering at me with lust pooling in their eyes. They only wanted to be partnered with me for one thing, and I wasn't putting out.

"Kiara and...Tristan." Of course.

"Someone up there hates me." I muttered to myself, looking up at the ceiling, as I lifted myself out of my seat and begrudgingly walked to the front to collect my 'child'.

"Well, well, well I guess sometimes dreams can come true." He smirked, as I kicked Asha out of her seat and took it for myself. Putting out his arms, I practically threw the doll at his chest, earning a scowl in response.

"Looks like I've got a baby girl, baby-girl." Rolling my eyes, I turned away from him to ignore him completely. "Come on baby-girl, you're breaking my heart here."

"Why the fuck are you here?" I seethed, earning a few stares from around me.

"What do you mean? I'm just an avid student who can't wait to see what the joys of parenting are like." Giving him a dead-panned look, he sighed.

"Fine, I wanted to check up on you and this was the best way. When you told me that your school was about to merge with a bunch of horny boys, I knew I had to something to keep an eye on you."

"So you thought enrolling into an all boys school, which was due to merge with mine, would be the best way to do that? Even though you're already a high school graduate."

"Yes." I huffed in disgust, knowing nothing I said or did could make him leave. "So, what do you want to name her?"

"Don't know, don't care." He sighed as he carefully placed the doll onto my lap, as if it was a real baby.

"Just look at her. She has your lips, and your nose."

"She's a doll." I snapped, earning a glare of him.

"She's our baby. Now, look at her and tell me the first name that pops into your head." I quickly glanced down at my 'child'.

For some reason, my harsh glare softened slightly when I laid eyes upon her. She was beautiful, for a doll of course. She has a thin layer of brown hair coating her oval head and pouty pink lips, that resembled mine in every way.

The scariest part of all was though that she had vivid green eyes that were wide open, as if studying me, and I felt the same rush run through my body, just like whenever Tristan stared at me too.

"Cara," I mumbled, to no-one in particular.

"What?" Tristan whispered softly, as if scared to disturbed the weird connection forming between me and the doll.

"Cara Rose. She should have her father's name after all." With a smirk, I glanced back up at Tristan who was beaming down at the two of us.

"Cara Rose, it's perfect." He placed a small kiss on our baby's head, and in that moment I felt envious of a doll.

"I can't believe you're my wife." With the roll of my eyes, I cradled the baby into my arms.

"Uh you disgust me." Grabbing my hand, he placed it on the large bulge growing in his pants.

"And you excite me." I snatched back my hand, quickly looking around to make sure no one saw.

"Tristan stop. Seriously, what's wrong with you?"

"Well I am a horny teenage boy again." He chuckled, but I wasn't laughing.

"Tristan, you're meant to be my bodyguard. You're meant to watch over me and protect from the shadows. What's the real reason you're here?"

"I told you, to keep an eye on you."

"You did all this, just to watch me?" I arched my eyebrow at him.

"And to have some fun." With a wink, he took Cara into his arms, just as the bell sounded.
________________________________

A/N: Well, who was expecting that?? 😂

Cara Rose is honestly such a cute name!! And maybe this will bring our two lovers closer together?

Bring a smile to my face and please press that vote button. Also feel free to write a comment, I love hearing from you guys! ❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

615K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
271K 9.5K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
VICENZO Walnut द्वारा

लघु कहानी

1.5M 38.4K 74
Raised in the Mafia, I have known no other life other than cold calculated violence and discipline. A life where brutality is praised and weakness is...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...