Signs you have depression

By Gaby1685

This is non-fiction for all those who has deppresion or wants to know if they have deppresion this is your bo... More

You could trust me
Be strong
Chapter 3-sleeping
Chapter 4- >_<
Chapter 5-control
Chapter 6- bully
Chapter 7-EXAMS
Chapter 8-Family
Chapter 9-trust
Chapter 10-realationship
Chapter 11-Emos
Chapter 12-YOU
Chapter 13-Reality
Chapter 14-extrovert
Chapter 14-smile
Chapter 16-ABUSE
The freak!!!!
Sexual abuse
Fat
Is this true?!(Story time)
Gay community
Family issues
Comperation
Judgemental People
A person will care
CONTROLED FRIENDS
Let's be positive today
Friendship(important)
Racist
Worthless
Looks
Some people just have to let go
Failure
No one cares
Passed away
Talk behind
Giving up
Rejections
Toxic

Negative them

24 2 0
By Gaby1685

Ever felt that even your confidence even just a little, this confidence can turn it around with only the help of your own family.

You want to join something or do something, but they just criticize you no matter how you try to them its not good enough.

You want to be you, instead they pull you down where they can control you and take over you.

They take you down with them so they don't feel that you are above them but only your doing is trying your best to live.

Even just try to live from what you want, but even if you do everything they will always bully you and saying "don't even dream too big"

It crushes you in these words, this can slowly take your confidence to jump over a roof.

And I get it, Cause I feel the same way too, they would always say "is that all? You can do better? Why cant you do better?!, why are you always doing the same thing?!"

They keep going and going but you are just there, confused and lost, you don't know where to go or where are you heading, cause whatever you do they would always say "you are not good"

Never listen to these kinds of people, even family or close friends or maybe a boyfriend/girlfriend, don't let anyone take that dream opportunity to a waste.

Be who you want to be, be more productive, never listen to the people who hate cause they hate because they know you WILL succeed in this opportunity.

Always put your head up high and carry does anxiety and depression with you and while you grow you help yourself be a better version of you.

A stronger one, a better one and a person who will save the world one criticism at a time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119 2 27
I don't blog, just needed a place to vent. Who knows, maybe someone will read it and empathize or sympathize with me. All I know is, we're not alone...
568 33 22
All the times I've had panic attacks, bad thoughts, etc. Basically all that shitty stuff. Warning: mentions of self harm, negative thoughts, and gene...
131 0 85
I gave the best of myself to someone who didn't have anything to lose. I didn't know how to avoid my lover's toxic and abusive flames. My lover's twi...
117 0 12
My experience going through the ups and downs of anorexia and orthorexia, detailing the mental and physical effects it had on me. Hopefully it'll hel...