The Bad Boy's Good Girl

By KawaiiNeko123

Jessica is your average high school nerd. Miles is your average high school bad boy. What happens when you pu... More

The Bad Boy's Good Girl
The Good Girl
Chapter 1 - Next Door Neighbor From Hell
Chapter 2: The Bet
Chapter 3: The Bad Boy's feelings
Chapter 4: Steph's confession
Chapter 5: Stalker Alert!
Chapter 6: I don't know how to say this...
Chapter 7: I'll make sure to give him a beating
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: The Truth I Regret
chapter 10: You wouldn't dare!
Chapter 11: Sleep with the snakes
Chapter 12: I love you soo much
Chapter 13: Call me a masochist.
Help!
SURPRISE!!!!!
Edit Update!

Author's note

13.1K 189 10
By KawaiiNeko123

I'm sorry, these are annoying, but I just have a notice for anyone who's reading.

I'm gonna edit my story fully after I've finished this book, so I'm sorry about the errors.

Also, I'm trying to update more regularly. I'll try to update every Friday. If anyone wants me to write on more days than Friday's, then just ask and I'll try to make time.

I love writing, this is a random story that I came up apong the way. I have another story I'm writing, which I'll update when I've finished it, but I hope you're enjoying this crappy story.

Any new ideas? Any changes needing to be made? Please let me know.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 3.7K 36
When Jessica Rumley turned 18 she was told the worst news she could have possibly imagined. Jessica lives in Ireland with her Mum and Dad, she has no...
511K 25.9K 59
"Who do you think you are? You are just some nerd." He sneered at me, looking down at me like he already owned this place. I chuckled at his ignoranc...
102K 2.9K 24
David is the schools BIGGEST nerd. He wears glasses, isn't the strongest, and seems to know everything. Now meet Jessica, a stereotypical blonde, the...
833K 24.6K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...