Master of Elements: Male Read...

By gridcz1

Y/N Hyoudo is a brother of Issei. He is a special child and not in his family's eyes. He was born with supern... More

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: A new school
Chapter II: Girls' Angel
Chapter III: Abilities found
Chapter IV: Special guest
Chapter V: Elemental Training
Chapter VII: Contracts
Chapter VIII: Stray
Chapter IX: Holy servant
Chapter X: Fallen Attack
Chapter XI: Troublemaker
Chapter XII: Exorcist
Chapter XIII: House meeting
Chapter XIV: Church ambush
Chapter XV: Steam off
Chapter XVI: Forest of Familiar
Chapter XVII: Phenex
Chapter XVIII: Mountain training
Chapter XIX: Test of strenght and speed
Chapter XX: Training all out
Chapter XXI: The battle of freedom
Chapter XXII (Finale): Burried by the Curse
New book out

Chapter VI: Just a spectator

977 20 4
By gridcz1

*Issei's POV*

Matsuda and Motohama are so jealous! I'm so lucky Yuma picked me! She's way too hot. I was in school the next day texting Yuma when suddenly I got grabbed by my neck and pulled back.

Motohama: "Traitor! Have you at least done something with her?!"

Issei: "We didn't get that far yet!"

Girl: "Ew how can someone possibly like them."

Girl 2: Don't look at them or they'll strip you with their eyes!" The first girl looked away.

Matsuda: "You're such a disappointment to the pervert society! You have the best chance yet you wait! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Issei: "Relax! We're having a date today so maybe we'll do something!" Blood started leaking out of my nose when I started imagining all the things we coukd do. "And I'll rub it into my brother's face!"

Motohama: "Dude, that's a real bad idea! That guy scares the hell out of me!"

Matsuda: "Yeah! You should definitely not tell him."

Girl: "Seriously though how is Y/N Hyoudo his brother? They are the complete opposites!"

Girl 2: "Oh yes! I wouldn't mind getting in bed with Y/N at all, he's so handsome too!"

I curse you brother!

Motohama: "We will need to have a serious talk with that guy!" The doors opened revealing my brother who just entered along with his two girls... those will be soon mine as well.

You: "Serious talk huh? Sorry but when it comes to you guys I can't be serious at all .

???: "Let's just get this class over with shall we? Don't wanna stay here for too long."

Girl: "Y/N! What are you doing in our class?"

You: "We have this class here if you didn't notice. Apologies for being rude I had a little sleep." Upon hearing that all girls looked at him with wonder. "And no it's not because of stuff in bed..."

They sat while Y/N kept really close eye on us I had to gulp nervously.

*Y/N's POV*

I sat at a desk with Haruka and Asuka beside me, the class started but it was so uninteresting I used that time to meditate and increase my willpower like that.

I felt that my two female classmates were looking at me but they kept quiet.

There were little inrerruptions but I improved. I think I might be able to do that star shattering.

After the class Haruka and Asuka both left as fast as they could.

When suddenly Kiba met us on the corridor.

Kiba: "Y/N, don't forget the club meeting after class okay?"

You: "Yeah sure!"

During the next class, which was a double lesson I actually went into the void realm, learnt Ningguang's abilities and then decided for a new element and that was the ice... I think it was Cryo in latin so I tried it and indeed my vision changed to the one with snowflake on it.

And then I recieved a bow.

???: "Ahh you're the new vision wielder, it's nice to meet you, my name is Ganyu."

I turned around and saw a gorgeous woman with light blue hair and black and red horns on her head

You: "It's very nice to meet you Ganyu."

Ganyu: "Please I know of you, Y/N, Ninnguang has told me everything and how talented you are. I think our session should be a breeze."

You: "Well if you think so, by that bow I guess you use it? Well I've never held one before."

Ganyu: "Oh no worries! I can teach you!"

She went closer to me and taught me how to use a bow which wasn't that difficult. I could shoot in a while actually.

But Ganyu was maybe too close to me.

Now I'm happy Issei didn't get these visions. That would be a disaster.

You: "Whoa!"

Ganyu: "Wow you really are as talented as Ningguang said, well time for me to teach you my abilities."

She did so, first she taught me how to make a flower of frost that exploded after a while but then she taught me really cool thing, an icicle rain.

I was training with her until the bell rang and I got back to real life.

When I appeared I noticed that Asuka was hugging me for some reason.

You: "W-Whaahh A-Asuka what are you doing?" She of course used her digital pad.

Asuka: "You went unconscious all of a sudden and I got worried so I... ummm wanted to keep you a close company."

Haruka: "What even happened?"

You: "I passed out? Well I guess it could happen with the overflowing thoughts I have."

Asuka: "I see, take a break Y/N, you shouldn't think that much at all, it's not healthy."

Haruka: "I agree."

You: "I will." The classes ended and as I promised I went to the club to meet Rias. There was nobody yet, but Koneko who as always was sitting on a sofa in front of a table full of sweets.

You: "Hello Koneko."

Koneko: "Hey."

You: "May I sit next to you?" She made a space for me.

Koneko: "Be my guest, but touch my sweets and you're dead."

You: "Oh you don't have to worry about that." I sat next to her, soon the doors opened revealing Akeno.

Akeno: "My, my you two are getting along well aren't you."

Koneko: "We do not, Akeno." The black haired girl then approached me from behind and wrapped her arms around me while leaning on me. I felt too big soft thingies on top of my head.

Akeno: "What a shame, just look at how cute he is."

You: "Will you stop flirting?"

Akeno: "Hmm no." I just rolled my eyes before Kiba arrived.

Kiba: "I see you're getting popular."

You: "How did you handle them when you were there alone?"

Kiba: "I didn't have to. They didn't act like that with me."

You: "Then why do they, or Akeno mostly, with me?"

Akeno: "Because you're cute, hot and handsome."

I gulped before Rias arrived.

Rias: "Alright Akeno, that's enough. Leave him alone."

Akeno did as Rias said and sat opposite me, Kiba sat opposite Koneko while Rias sat on her chair.

You: "So what's wrong?"

Rias: "I have a feeling they will strike today evening. The fallen angels will try to kill Issei."

You: "Kill?! Wait is it because of the sacred gear you said he possesses?"

Akeno: "Yes, they know he is powerful, or they don't...either way they definitely know he possesses something and they want it for themselves. The only way for them to get it is to kill the original wielder."

You: "Hmm... I see, so what are we going to do?"

Rias: "Wait for them to kill him-"

You: "Are you nuts?! Wait for them to kill him? Listen I hate my brother for being a pervert but he's still my brother."

Rias: "There's no need to yell Y/N, after they kill him we will fight them off, then Issei will become a devil. It's the only way to keep him alive."

You: "I see... what piece."

Rias: "Pawn... all 8 of them."

You: "All 8? I thought everyone can possess only one piece! And what about when you said you keep one for me."

Koneko: "Calm down drama queen!"

Kiba: "Ouch! Y/N please just listen to Rias."

You: "Fine."

Rias: "You can only have one of the higher pieces, but you can have as many pawns as you can, up to 8 of course. And I decided that since you can't have that piece I'll give it to Issei instead... but don't worry, you are still part of my peerage."

You: "And why did you offer me only one?"

She looked away.

Rias: "You're not that strong nor possess anything strong."

Oh I don't huh? Well let's- oh.... they can read minds.

All of the club members looked at me strangely, yep they heard my thoughts.

Luckily nobody questioned it because a red circle appeared around us and we got teleported.

I saw Issei lying in his own pool of blood, then in the air there was a woman in a... very... very revealing clothes and black wings so I averted my eyes.

Rias: "Fallen Angel, you have made a huge mistake! You deserve to die."

???: "Awww did Rias Gremory come for her death? Well you're on the right place!"

She made a spear of light and threw it towards us.

But Rias and the others were calm.

Rias: "Akeno, will you do the honor?"

The black haired girl bit her lips.

Akeno: "With pleasure!" She summoned a circle above that fallen angel as lightning stroke into her body, meanwhile Rias made a red ball of magic and with that destroyed the spear.

???: "Aggghhhhh!"

Rias: "Enough Akeno."

Aleko: "Already? We didn't even get to the exciting part!"

The fallen angel recovered.

???: "This isn't the last you saw me! Remember my name, Raynere because that will be the one who will kill you!"

She then flew away.

Rias: "Well time for us to go. Koneko take Issei."

Koneko: "No. I'm not touching that perv. Sorry Rias."

I rolled my eyes.

You: "I'll take him. Who's the drama queen now huh Koneko?"

She glared at me while I picked up Issei and we teleported back... only this time to our house and there was only me, Issei and Rias present.

You: "How are we home?"

Rias: "I teleported us there, now could you please show me to Issei's room?"

You: "Ugh sure."

I lead her there but didn't dare to enter myself. Instead I went to my room, Alissa immediately hugging me in her human form.

Alissa: "Ah Y/N! What's a devil doing in here!"

You: "She's saving Issei, he almost got killed... although I wonder how she will heal him."

Alissa went to me and whispered to my ear.

Alissa: "[She'll strip naked and sleep with him.]"

You: "W-W-WHAAAAAATTTT????!!!!"

Alissa: "Mhm! Devils do have healing powers the only thing is they have to make a direct skin contact. The more skin that is in contact the faster and more effective the healing is."

You: "I see... well... ugh that got me a lot surprised... I just hope Issei won't try anything."

Alissa: "Who even is the devil? Do you know them?"

You: "They are my classmate. Her name's Rias Gremory."

Alissa: "GREMORY??! The princess of destruction herself?"

You: "Wait... princess of destruction?"

Alissa: "Yes! She's the sister of the current devil king too."

My eyes widened hearing that.

You: "Are you serious?! She ranks that high?!"

Alissa: "Mhm! This is big."

You: "But... what?"

Alissa: "Tell me you're part of her peerage and I'm going to faint."

You: "Well I was offered that spot but uhh the piece she gave me denied me."

Alissa: "You were offered? Wow! Also don't worry about that denial." She then went to me and whispered. "[Those visions denied it for you.]"

You: "[So it is because of them]"

Alissa: "Yup, which reminds me... show me what you learnt already."

I showed her the heavy sword and the geo shield along with the geo layered sword, then the shield screen, those rocks and that shattered rock that was homing. And of course the cryo flower and that icicle rain.

You: "These are all."

Alissa: "Wow you learnt a lot! I'm surprised."

You: "They told me I have a high affinity."

Alissa: "And they were right!"

You: "Actually I think I'm ready for more training."

Alissa: "Alright I'll watch over you."

And so into the void realm I went.

Ganyu also taught me that any bow wielder ability can make the arrow have a certain elemental layer. I just have to think of giving the arrow part of the elemental energy.

Which worked amazingly. Then another person arrived, his name was Kaeya and he taught me how to work with a normal sword, then how to spray an icy dust from the sword and some little icicles dancing around me for some time.

All in all during the night I learnt a few more abilites from Pyro, Hydro and Dendro. Everyone I was training with told me I could become the new high elementalist. Whatever that is, they told me to look for the meaning.

*Morning*

I woke up to my alarm, it was friday, finally, the last day of school for the week.

I stood up and noticed Alissa was actually curled up next to me... in her human form.

She's so prescious...

I went to the bathroom and changed to a cleaner school uniform since I went to sleep in this one... at least my physical body did.

I heard a knock on my door and heard a handle being pulled but it was actually locked, I guess Alissa must have done that.

Mom: "Y/N, dear breakfast is ready."

You: "Yeah I'll be there in a while mom."

Mom: "Why did you lock by the way? You have a company there?"

You: "What? No, only Niuko."

Mom: "I see." Her steps were getting farther away but they stopped soon.

Wait... Issei has Rias there... and they are both naked... oh no...

I covered my ears because I knew what was coming next and indeed mom's scream was heard all over the house.

It woke Alissa up and she yawned then turned to her cat form.

I went outside already in the new uniform and went to see what mom saw... I looked over her shoulder and saw Rias being on a floor and above her was Issei... they were in a very weird position.

Mom: "Honey! Issei has a girl in his room and they're both naked!"

Dad: "What?! That moron pulled it of? How the-!"

Issei: "It's nothing like that!!"

You: "Be ashamed... seriously you two."

Mom left and I looked at them.

Rias: "Mmm this was fun Issei~ we might repeat it next time~"

You: "Don't encourage him!"

Rias: "Why, it was so much fun~"

You: "Alright, enough! I know you two didn't do anything... Issei is too cowardly for that."

Issei: "Hey!"

You: "And for the love of god..." they hissed with pain. "put on some clothes."

I left to the kitchen and sat down.

Dad: "How come someone like Issei have a girl in his bed and you don't Y/N."

You: "Because unlike him, I'm waiting for the right one."

Mom: "I do really hope you'll find a cute and beautiful girl Y/N. You deserve it."

You: "Who knows mom, only time will tell."

The two devils arrived and sat down.

Issei: "So what's for breakfast?"

Rias: "Didn't you-"

You: "Ehm... Rias just stop okay?"

Dad: "Wait you know her Y/N?"

You: "Why yes, that's my classmate Rias Gremory."

Rias: "Hello, it's nice to meet you mr. and mrs. Hyoudo."

Dad: "Please the pleasure is all mine." And he kept looking at her breasts.

Mom: "Would you stop being weird about it?"

Dad: "So why is it you like Issei."

Rias: "Hmm... should I really tell you?"

Wait, wait... does she like my brother for real?! Is she even serious??

Rias: "No you moron, I'm just making it easier for them to understand. How else would you explain earlier today."

Ah right... so they can talk in mind as well...

Mom: "Maybe it's better if you don't."

Issei: "Ah great! School is about to start, Yuma should come any second now."

Dad + Mom: "Who's Yuma?"

Issei: "What? She's my girlfriend, you saw her!"

Mom: "Yuma... nope never heard of her."

Issei: "What?"

Rias: "Oh look it's time to go... we shall be going to school right guys?"

You: "Yes we should."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1K 16
Y/n L/n a 16-year-old boy was found and raised by a Dragon, but the Dragon mysteriously disappeared one day without warning, he was later found by a...
13.5K 412 8
Everyone soldier has something worth fighting for. One of the last Spartan to survived the human-Covenant war was supposed to be dead when he activat...
8.5K 98 60
Incandescence(n) - refers to the emission of visible light as a result of being heated to a high temperature Male Oc x Jasper Hale
229K 1.8K 92
I do requests I'm also including Austin sommers and peter maximoff basically most evan characters there will be Fluff,smut, angst and headcons All I...