His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 5

8.7K 473 217
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Kehta hai sun yeh dhoop kinara
Tera hua ma sara ka saraaa!!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

Samahir was looking at her red swollen and burnt hand and fingers with bloodshot eyes.

The physical pain was nothing as compare to that which she was feeling emotionally.

"I just hate you!!!"
She roared and threw the ointment towards wall which fell on floor after colliding with the wall.

Moments passed with her looking blankly at ceiling.

With every passing moment her hand and fingers were swallowing more and more but little did she care.

She was wounded deeply from inside.

It was not like she had any good expectations from Ali but she didn't also expect this.

Wiping the tears that cascaded from her eyes with the mixture of anger and pain and locked the door of her room.

She took her university  bag from dresser and took her notes out.

She had to complete her assignment till morning  which was damn important .

The thing that made her curse him more was the specific type of pain she felt when she held pen.

"Aaghhh!!"
She threw pen aside in frustration.

She was sitting on floor whole her notes were scattered on bed and she was wroting while leaning on the corner of bed.

"I am Samahir Rehab Khan!! I learnt only to win."
She wiped her tears and again started struggling.

___________

It was 2 in morning when Ali jogged towards samahir's room.

He didn't want to apologize neither he ever did.

All he wanted to do is to see her.

"Atleast I can go this."
He murmured and tried to open the door of her room but it was locked.

He went back to his room and came back with a pin he always used to carry with him and within a moment the door was not locked anymore.

He smirked satisfactory and put his pin back in his pocket.

Looked here and there for a once but there was no one to be seen.

He entered in her room and locked door behind so that no one know.

His jaw clenched as soon as his eyes landed on her curled frame sitting on cold floor in winters while there was a pen in her burnt hand while other was on notes beneath her head.

"Idiot!!"
He murmured looking at her hand which was swollen too much.

He knelt down in front of her and tried to freed pen from her hand and succeeded.

After that he placed the scattered notes on side nicely.

He sighed heavily to assure himself about he was going to do next.

And then....

The moon witnessed Samahir Rehab Khan in the arms of  Ali Haider Khan.

He placed her on bed and scattered quilt over her which she clenched tightly in her fists.

He realized that her body was freezing.

He closed the window and when he was about to return his eyes landed on ointment beside wall.

Within a moment he measured the distance and realized that she threw it in anger cause the tip of tube was lil bit twisted which shows that it was thrown with pressure which made it collide with wall.

"Can't expect anything else from you except foolishness."
He shoke his head and sat beside her and took her hand in his.

Just then he felt electricity flowing throughout his body.

He blinked briefly and then started applying ointment on her wound.

After applying it he put her hand carefully inside blanket and went towards other side of bed and started scanning what she was writing.

"So making assignment? Who will do it now?"
He questioned looking at her calmly sleeping frame.

After few seconds everything present in room looked at each other shocked when he say on bed and started writing on behalf of her.

Hours passed like moments.

It was 5 in morning.

Fajar Azan  was calling out.

"Done!!!"
He stretched his arms in air .

"Well one thing is I must say. Your habit of sleeping like dead body is still same as childhood."
And unknowingly a smile made it's way to his lips.

Before he could realize he was smiling widely.

Samahir starred in sleep which brought him back to reality and he put her assignment in an envelop placed on dresser and after giving her a detailed glance he went towards his room locking her door behind.

___________

"Yeyyyyyy!!!! THANK YOUUUU ALLAHHH GGGG!!!!!!!!"

It was 8 in morning when whole house heard an ear piercing scream.

Mahir and wali exchanged looks and ran towards Samahir's room.

Others ran too except Ali.

He kept sitting and sipping on his black coffee with a stern face.

"What happened Mahii?? Are you okay??"
Wali and Mahir shouted simultaneouslý looking at her whi was brimming with happinesss.

"Actually I am super oakyyy!!! Look what just happened?? "
She flashed some papers in front of their face.

"What?"
Mahir raised brow.

"Its my assignment."

"Huh?? So what?
Wali shrugged.

"ahh stop your what what already. Actually the scene is that I slept last night while making my assignment.  I remember that I lefr it incomplete and now when i checked my bag it was placed in it whole completeddd and that too in this much nice handwriting. Allah is super great!!!"

Mahir looked at her with jaw touching to ground while Wali stayed quiet and kept on looking at her who was jumping in joy

"Aren't you curious that who had completed it?"
Mahir asked.

"Not at all!!! As long as my assignment is complete and I wont fail I don't care man!!"
She grinned.

Ali stayed with straight face while listening their whole conversation.

It was quite common to hear each other from distance cause no one in Khan villa used to speak slowly.

Mahir took Samahir and after dropping her he went to his hospital.
___________

Ali was doing push ups in garden when wali sat on his back with a thud.

"Neechy utar gadhay!"
(Get off donkey!!)

Ali said without stopping his push ups .

" No I won't!!"

"You won't?"

" No!"

" Ok!"
With this Ali stood up with a jolt making wall's head to collided with ground.

"Satyanas ho tera!!"
Wali whined while rubbing his head.

"You made her assignment. Didn't you?"
Ali was about to punch Wali when wali said quickly like a current and Ali's raised hand stopped in air.

" Who told you?"
Ali turned about taking his gloves off.

"None!"

"Then stop using you peachy brain. Why should I be making Her assignment?"
Ali said emphasing on 'her'.

"That what I wanna know that why you made."
Wali grinned patted Ali's shoulder.

"I Didn't!!!"

"Stop lieing dear twin!! You can lie in front of anyone but not me. I can recognize your writing very easily and smoothly."
Wali slapped Ali's head who glared at him.

" Get lost!!!"
Ali rolled eyes and started walking towards house.

"Look people catch Major Khan running out of words and garden both."
Wali shouted while making video with his imagianry camera.

"Stop behaving like cheap paparazzi."
Ali shouted and three his dirty gloves on wali' s face.

"Ewwww Yakh!!! Tu Bach ab!!"

(Save yourself now!)

Wali shouted running behind Ali who ran inside.

____________

Two days passed in a blur and now a week was left in Fajar and Rafey's wedding.

"All ready???"
Wali shouted excitedly putting his sunglasses on.

"Yessss!!!!"
All the girls shouted taking their heads out from the windows of their respective cars.

They all were going for shopping.

"I can swear that Newton was not that much happy after bringing a drastic change in physics that much these girls are excited for shopping."
Arsum said.

" You know what Arsum!! You can get lost from here anytime."
Tabeer added smiling sarcastically.

Arsum glared at her  who blinked dramatically.

"Let's go guys!!!"
Wali shouted and one by one there cars raced in the porch.

Wali and Samahir were in Wali's car alone cause no one had same party mood as they had in songs.

Tabeer, Arsum, Hoorain, Ayla and Mahir were in Mahir's car.

Boys were sitting in front while girls were at back.

Ali had started going to his unit back from yesterday.

__________

There was map scattered on a table while many officers were standing around table.

"All clear??"
He shouted without blinking.

"Yes Major!!!"
All of them shouted back simultaneously.

Just then ptcl placed on table rang.

One of them went to take call.

"What?? Where? Ok we will be taking charge in 5 minutes."
He hung up.

"What happened  Jabbar??"
Ali asked.

"Major fire broke in Dollmen mall and it is filled with thousands of people at this time."

"Let's go!!!"
With a swift motion all soldiers dressed in uniform climbed in jeep while Ali put his sunglasses on and jumped at passenger seat.

__________

"Where is Mahii???"
Wali asked coughing badly.

Smoke was around but hopefully they all managed to come out at time

"She went to washroom."
Hoorain said with frightened look.

And shadow of fear of lossing someoen special passed by faces of all of them cause they all knew that cylinder near washroom got burst.

" You all go towards cars. I am coming."
Wali said and was about to run towards mall when a voice caught his attention.

"Everyone stay away from mall. I repeat stay away. Army had taken the charge!!!!"

An announcement was made and within a money many soldier surround the mall while rest of them ran inside.

Just then everyone's eyes landed on a man who had the name chip, "Major Khan " stuck to his right on his chest.

"Go back to home. I will bring her."
He said shortly and ran inside.

"Bhaiii!!!"
Hoorain tried to stop her brother when wali held her back.

"Let Major Khan do his duty."
Wali said with a contented and proud smile.

All of them sat back in cars and went home back cause all of them knew that as long as Ali was there nothing could have happened to Samahir.

Ali was contunously passing orders on wali talkie and  was running like a fearless lion stepping on the chest of violent fire.

Just then his eyes landed on a frame laying on ground.

"Samahir!!!!"
He shouted taking her unconcious frame in his lap.

When he took her name after years, he felt many familiar emotions and beats in his heart.

His heart was drowning looking at her face which was black due to smoke and hand which was bleeding.

He quickly scooped her in his arms ignoring the tinglres running all over his body when her face collided with his chest and chin.

He ran towards outside and made her lay in jeep and again ran inside to save others.

After half an hour fire brigade took the charge over fire and now everything was in control.

Ali sighed and came back to Samahir who was still unconcious.

"Major you can take care of bhabhi. I have called Aman. He is bringing another jeep."

Zain said grinning innocently while choked on air he was inhaling.

Each one of them controlled their laughs when Ali glared at zain.

"DISMISS!!"
He shouted and all of them queued up and left.

He check her nerves.

Fortunately everything was normal. She was only unconcious.

He made her sit on passenger seat and tied the seat belt.

He could feel the heat radiating from her body.

He jumped on driving seat taking his army jacket off and put his sunglasses on.

Swag was the most important thing for Khans in every situation.😎

After half an Samahir was sitting qhoel conscious on bed in hospital while nurse was bandaging her hand.

"Done!"

"Thank you!"
Samahir smiled lightly at nurse who smiled back and left.

Ali came back in room and stretched his hand in front of her which was holding a bottle of juice.

Samahir looked at him who was not looking at her.

She was running out of energy so took it from his hand without creating fuss.

She made sure that her fingers don't brush his but little did she know that how close she had been to him while ago.

She was even able to hear the rhythm of his breaths but little did she know.

"Let's go!!"
He was back to his dominating self.

Samahir glared at him who didn't even let her take a sip of juice. All her time passed in just opening the cap.

She stood up and started following her like a lost puppy.

" Did you save me?"
She asked after walking for sometime.

"I just did my duty."
He said without any expression.

"Hmm!!"
A small smile erupted on her lips first time at his any statement since they met.

But vanished away quickly when she remember what he did to her 3 days back and again a frown made it's away to her face.

One thing that got proved to her was that going for shopping with your friends and cousins had never been a pleasant experience and many events from different generation flashed in front of her eyes.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
*--------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 378 34
When she entered his room for the first time and her eyes met with the TV that was mirroring all corners of her home, including the bathrooms, paraly...
1.1M 54K 71
Stood Third place winner in romance category of STARLIGHT AWARDS! Previously known as "Making her mine" "Get ready . You have only 20 mins". He order...
24.2K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...
105K 5.1K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...