𝗪𝗔𝗥 -𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗖𝗘-

By ceeriuss

"i do it for them." in which satis wakamiya enlists in the fire force. (lowercase intended) (shinra k. x poc... More

playlist
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀! 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁!"
𝙤𝙣𝙚: 𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙨
𝘁𝘄𝗼: 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙡𝙞𝙮 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘀! 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁!"(updated)
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙫𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 5
𝙨𝙞𝙭: 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 1!
"𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩!"
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙠𝙖
"𝙨-𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧.."
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖
𝙩𝙚𝙣: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙮 7!
"𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧?"
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙫𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚: 𝙥𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠
in terms of pillars and future book two
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙫𝙪𝙡𝙘𝙖𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚
"𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?"
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙖 & 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙫𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙧𝙖
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨
1.1k reads special: ms. irys' face reveal!

𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚: 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨!

390 14 8
By ceeriuss

(one week later)

"where is she going again?"

"she said she had a hair appointment."

"lieutenant hinawa, do you any help with the cake? do you have everything you need?"

"i'm fine."

"i hear footsteps! tamaki, is that her?"

"no, it's vulcan." the black haired girl stated, watching the tall blacksmith walk in the office room. the young man's teal eyes wandered over to the other members of company 8. "here's my gift." he said, holding out the wrapped up object. "where do i put it?" he asked. the brown haired man pointed to his desk. "behind my desk." he said. "everyone's excluding shinra's is under there." he informed. the redhead nodded, walking over to his desk and placing the gift underneath it.

"vulcan, did you see satis on your way here?" the black haired woman asked, looking up at the man. the redhead blinked and looked up at her. "yeah. she was talking to shinra." he informed. "he wanted to walk her to the salon." he added, sitting down at one of the desks. the muscular woman gasped out of bliss.

"that's so cute~."

"guys, look normal!" tamaki said in a hushed tone, walking back to her seat. "she's down the hall with shinra!"

everyone in the office scrambled to their seat. 

"mornin'" the white haired girl greeted, waving a hand at everyone. "i'm off to my appointment." she informed. "i'll be back around 1ish." she said. the black haired girl smiled. "what are you getting done to it?" she asked. the afro japanese girl looked over at her. "dyeing it." she simply stated, eyes wandering to the clock. "crap, i gotta jet." she said, looking back at the black haired boy. "come on." she said, reaching a hand towards him. the japanese boy took her hand, red eyes wandering over to the rest of the crew.

"i'll be back!"

and with that, the couple walked off.

-later, with shinra and satis-

"text me when you're done." the black haired boy said. the white haired girl nodded, turning around. shinra sighed, placing a hand on his hip. "no kiss?" he asked. the afro japanese girl felt her face grow warm as she turned to face him. "f-fine." she stuttered, getting on her tiptoes and giving the japanese boy a peck on the lips. the black haired boy couldn't help but smile.

"you're cute when you're flustered." 

"shut up and go!" she squeaked, turning around. "i'll text you when i'm done." she muttered. the black haired boy chuckled as his girlfriend walked in the salon. he then walked off, reaching into his pocket and grabbing his phone. he tapped on the contacts app and tapped on captain's number. he didn't have to wait that long.

"hel-"

"shinra. come quick!" he heard the captain yell out. "tamaki managed to ruin the cake!" 

"don't pin this all on me!" tamaki's voice screamed. "that dumbass knight-"

"knight king!"

"shut the hell up, you idiot."

"oh my god..." the black haired boy whispered, rubbing his temples. "i'll be there in a few." he said, ending the call. he took a deep breath and ran off. "i leave them for 45 minutes..." he muttered.

-later, back at company 8-

"oh thank god!" the redhead shouted as he saw the black haired fire soldier walk in the door. "you're back!" he exclaimed. the black haired boy nodded, placing his hand on his hip. "what exactly happened?" he asked vulcan. the young blacksmith took a deep breath. 

"it's best if you see for yourself."

-in the kitchen-

"i told you two just to set the cake down! not drop it on the floor!"

"sir, that idiot over there bumped into me!"

"did not!"

"you did!"

"so," the black haired captain said, walking up to the young soldier. "from what maki had told me, as tamaki was getting the cake out of the oven, arthur walked into her." he informed. shinra took a sharp breath, walking over to the fridge and opening it. he grabbed plastic bag, ripping it open. maki blinked, watching the boy pull out a cake plate.

"is that another cake?" she asked. the black haired fire soldier nodded, handing it to the lieutenant. "ms. nagafuji gave it to me yesterday." he stated. "i didn't tell you guys about it since the lieutenant said he was gonna make one." he added. "i thought that it was a good idea for this cake to be a backup one, just in case the other one would get messed up." he finished, looking over at vulcan.

"are her gifts in the dining room?"

"every last one of them." the blacksmith stated. "my other gift is outside her room." he finished. the young soldier nodded, looking over at maki. "all the decorations up?" he asked. the young woman pointed at the dining room. "have a look for yourself." she smiled. the japanese boy nodded, walking towards the dining room. his red eyes wandered around to see the array of blue and silver decorations. "everything looks nice." he said. "do we have candles?" he asked, looking over at the lieutenant. the brown haired man nodded.

"they're in the drawer in my desk." he stated. the black haired boy nodded, red eyes wandering up to the clock. "she should be done around 1 or so." he said. "we can all take a break until then." he stated. everyone in company 8 made a large sigh of relief. 

"hey shinra." vulcan said, walking up to the black haired boy. "i've been meaning to ask you, what did you end up getting satis?" he asked. the black haired boy smiled, raising his wrist.

"we have matching bracelets." he informed. "mine has her name and her birthstone while her's has my name and my birthstone." he said. the blonde soldier looked over at him.

"that's thoughtful of you, devil."

"shut the hell up, dumbass knight."

-time skip-

"you went blue?" the black haired boy asked, looking up at the afro japanese girl. satis blinked, nodding her head. "does it look bad?" she asked, tilting head and reaching up to her hair. "it's a little outlandish for me, but i didn't wanna go blonde or red." she muttered. shinra smiled, extending a hand to her. "you look fine." he said, watching her grab his hand. "just didn't expect you to dye it." he said, walking with her. "i thought you liked the white." he said. the young girl blinked, looking at her boyfriend.

"i did." she started. "but i thought a change was needed." she stated, humming afterward.

-later, at company 8-

the blue haired girl frowned at how dark it was when they had entered the building. "is everyone out right now?" she asked the boy. the black haired boy shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know, maybe?" he said, obviously playing dumb. "maybe they're in the dining room or something." he said, grabbing the girl's hand. the afro japanese girl blinked as she walked. 

"it's really quiet th-"

"surprise!" 

the young girl jumped as the light came on in the dining room. her eyes widened as she saw everyone surrounding the dining table. her eyes wandered down to the cake, which had 'happy 18th birthday, satis!' written in red frosting. she whipped her head to the nearest calendar, noticing that the 14th was circled.

'i really sat here and forgot it was my own birthday.' she thought as she felt someone nudge her.

"are ya gonna just stand there?" shinra asked, pushing her lightly. "there's a cake with your name on it." he said. the blue haired girl smiled and turned around quickly, wrapping her arms around him. she pressed her lips on his lips.

'dad...i might've found someone that can make me happy just like how you made me happy.'

__________________________-

ahaha the end but there will be a book two 

just not right now bc i've been working on this one non stop

i'll work that book on my next big break

so uh, give me some feedback.

see you all in book two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 633 17
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐑𝐀 𝐊𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐁𝐄 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN SHINRA KUSAKABE, THE PROTAGONIST OF TH...
158 2 4
Aight so im back with yet ANOTHER goddamn story, cuz im waiting for a few things to add up, and what not so this is here. I just love Fire Force and...
3.1K 150 5
Causes of death are many and varied... Old age. Illness. Suicide. But out of that long morbid list, there is one end that people fear above all other...
31.3K 1.1K 16
❝𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 ?❞ ⮑ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮...