"๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ" |...

By PoeticCherry

(Wrote this during my Haikyuu phase, ignore the cringe.) _____ "๐™‡๐™ข๐™–๐™ค... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

CHAPTER TEN

15.8K 524 468
By PoeticCherry

-Sunday
8:23 pm

_____

INARIZAKI

Captain added (L/n) (F/n)

Suna:
Oh my God,
Why did you add her?

Aran:
Oh, it's (L/n)!

What le fuc

Suna:
She will be the death
Of me.

Atsumu:
Don't attack me when
She turns this
GC into a crackhead
GC

BITCH please 😒

Captain:
(L/n)-san, please mind
Your language.

Oop
Sorry, sensei 😌

Suna:
Ew 😐

STOP
BULLYING ME RINTARO
😭😭😭

Atsumu:
Why did you add her
Here lol

Captain:
I help her study.

Suna:
And?

Captain:
Figured that it
Would be nice to
Help her with you
Guys.

Awww Kita 😭😭❤️
Ilysm 😌😌❤️❤️

Suna:
Oh, so
You're failing
Now?

No, idiot 😒
I needed to improve 😑

Atsumu:
You could've studied
With me (f/n)! 😭😭

Uh.
You're kinda dumb
😃

Osamu:
Finally, someone
Who agrees with me

Suna:
Been with you
Since we met.

Atsumu:
SAMUUUU, SUNAAAA
AND (F/N). I'M GONNA
BREAK ALL OF YOUR
ANKLES 😾

LMAO
ATSUMU GOIN
FULL ON SANGWOAH 😨😨

Suna:
^

Osamu:
^
^

Aran:
This GC used to
Be dead. Thank you (L/n)
For bringing it back to life.
🙏💐

RISE MFS

Atsumu:

Osamu:

Suna:
Oh god,
They're sending memes

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Suna:
Me crying.

Atsumu:
Damn, never knew
You were so ugly

Suna:
At least I'm not
Some kind of rip
Off of a damn psychotic
killer.

Oop

Osamu:
So when's the funeral?

Aran:
^

Suna:
This week, I guess.

Atsumu:
You guys suck.
🖕🖕🖕

Hehe love you
Tsum- Tsum
😌❤️✨

Atsumu:
I hate you 😡

_____

"I feel like this was a mistake adding her in." The 3rd year peered on his phone's screen, his eyes full with regret as he read the messages being sent.

Kita never knew that she was this chaotic. He remembered when he first met her, she looked like an ordinary girl but no, she was a whole different breed.

He didn't mind though, at least she wasn't very troublesome in school or during their practices when she comes to watch them play.

Kita placed his phone on his bedside cabinet as he was ready to sleep, finally laying down as he shut his eyes.

Then his phone rang.

He opened his eyes tiredly as he sat up with an irritated look.

He grabbed his phone as he watched the caller's user. It was (F/n).

His face softened, letting out a sigh as he answered the call. "(L/n)-san, why are you calling me at this hour?"

"Kita-san! I need help. It's quick so don't worry!" The boy's brows furrowed down, "What is it?"

"So like, I have this friend online. I met him online and he's been ignoring since Friday."

The boy stayed silent, thinking. "And?"

"Remember when I told you I dropped my phone?"

"Mhm."

"I was texting him at that time, he was about to call me and that was the time  I dropped my phone. I think he's mad at me." (F/n) sighed sadly audibly.

Kita looked up at his ceiling. "Who is this person?"

"Uh. Sakusa Kiyoomi, the guy from Itachiyama." Hearing that made Kita surprised, knowing (F/n) texted one of the top 3 aces in Japan.

"When did you meet him?"

"Two weeks ago, somewhere like that."

"As far as I know, Sakusa-san is a difficult person to deal with." Kita shifted his position to a crossed-legged position, getting.
comfortable.

"Yeah, I can tell." (F/n) giggled. "Do you like him, (F/n)?"

There was a pause of silence.

"Uhm, I don't know. He seems like a friend to me." Kita could hear (F/n)'s shaky breath through the phone.

"I just uh... Don't want to lose him, I guess. He seems nice and cool." (F/n) continued.

Kita knows nothing about this type of situation, he was unsure what to say but he wanted to help (F/n).

"I advise you to call him, make sure he isn't busy," Kita stated, still he wasn't sure of this but he hoped that it helped (F/n).

"Oh, do you think it will work out? I don't want to push him away more."

Kita sighed, laying down on his bed as he was feeling tired. "I'm sure it will be alright."

"O-okay. Thank you for your time, Kita-san! I owe you one!" Just when Kita was about to say something, (F/n) hanged up.

"You don't need..." Kita placed his phone away, sighing. He shifted his body to the other side of the bed.

This.

This personality, this habit of (F/n), or rather this rule of (F/n).

Owing someone or someone owing her. It had been going around since she started middle school, It wasn't much till she practically uses it frequently in high school.

And surprisingly she does give what she owes to someone and vice versa.

It's usually Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu owing (F/n) because they are always looking for help with their homework.

What happens if a person doesn't owe (F/n) something or give what they owe to (F/n)?

A dead body might be reported the next day.

Just kidding. (F/n) would never do that.

(F/n) wouldn't mind, but sometimes it would irritate her off, making her upset.

But this thing with (F/n) is odd, usually "You owe me one" or "I owe you one." Are just sometimes sayings, they don't do It literally, well sometimes.

But (F/n) took this seriously, she will give and she will receive whenever there's something to owe.

(F/n) called this being "Fair."

______

-to be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.2K 45
What if you were in the Haikyuu universe? You love volleyball but is it everything to you? Y/n has had a rough past but you have amazing volleyball p...
3.3K 142 21
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
594K 14.2K 34
A slow burn fanfic in which a germaphobe setter and a germaphobe ace meet each other in the All-Japan Youth Training Camp despite being in the same s...
297K 7.4K 34
โhey are you smart?โž โwhat the hell?โž โ”…โโ”‰โ”‰โโ”… 17 year old Y/N L/N, who attends Karasuno High School accidentally texts #2 ace in Japan Sakusa Kiyoomi...