Gods and Goddesses {Book 1 In...

By Mabsher

Enjoying the life of an average teenager. I have two besties who can literally burn the whole world down for... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The beginning
Chapter 2: School
Chapter 3: A voice
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: Mystery
Chapter 6: Kingdoms
Chapter 7: A lie
Chapter 8: The necklace
Chapter 9: Teleported
Chapter 10: Rejecting fate
Chapter 11: Mike Steward
Chapter 12: Planning
Chapter 13: Reappeared
Chapter 14: Asher
Chapter 15: Agree
Chapter 16: Willing
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Busy
Chapter 19: Like
Chapter 20: Sleepover
Chapter 21: Treatment
Chapter 22: Drake
Chapter 23: Work
Chapter 24: Party
Chapter 25: Practice
Chapter 26: Tour
Chapter 27: The Wind Kingdom
Chapter 29: Angry
Chapter 30: Trapped
Chapter 31: The Competition
Chapter 32: Winning
Chapter 33: Congratulations
Chapter 34: Family
Chapter 35: Power
Chapter 36: Calm
Chapter 37: A girl
Chapter 38: Girl talk
Chapter 39: Guilt
Chapter 40: Acceptance
Chapter 41: Date
Chapter 42: Mission
Chapter 43: Ruthless
Chapter 44: The truth
Chapter 45: The fight
Chapter 46: Shut up
Chapter 47: Semi Ending
Epilogue

Chapter 28: Fight

102 12 21
By Mabsher

I turn around to look at a man, no scratch that, boy. He looked liked my age but was really tall and muscular. He had brown hair, green eyes, a sharp jaw and had well defined muscles. He removed the cloak from his head and he had brown hair. I know you might think I am crazy, but it looked purple in a way.

"Max what are you doing??" A female voice yells

"We have company" He yells back

Three people come out from the bushes and look at us for a moment. Suddenly, I feel myself getting trapped. One of the girls put her hand out and now I am trapped in..... Ice. It was cold ad I felt my body getting numb. Our heads stuck out.

"What the hell" Jayden screams

I look at them and that's when it hit me. They are the other Gods and Goddesses. She must be the Goddess of Ice, Layla. She was tall and beautiful, but her hair was odd. It was white and she had piercing blue eyes. Her hair was long and fell to her back. Her skin looked pale but beautiful.

"Let us go" Matilda says struggling

"Aren't you putting on quite a show?? You should be screaming and begging" Layla says with a smirk on her face

"Oh we will see whose gonna beg soon" Jayden says

Jayden's hand begins glowing and I know he is using his powers. I feel myself slowly getting released from the death grip of the ice and I land on the ground. My body still shaking from the chill of the ice against my skin. They looked at Jayden shocked, then a smirk was soon replaced.

"So I guess that old grumpy king decided to summon you" Max says

"I have been waiting to finally meet you guys and see what you are made of, you know" Layla says while looking at her nails

"This is gonna be fun" One of them said

He sends a lightning strike to the sky and I knew he was the God of Lightning. He had black hair, dark brown eyes and a pointed nose. He was also muscular but not like Max, for Max was the God of Power. I didn't expect anything less. So he must be Jace.

Then the other girl whose cloak was still on, covering her face and stood quietly must be Tehilla. The Goddess of Light, I couldn't really make out her features but unlike all the others talking. She quietly stood and watched.

"We don't want to fight you" Drake says

"Speak for yourself" Jayden spat

"Do you think we are gonna let you go??" Layla says

"After you interrupted us, no way" Jace says

"And we are surely gonna meet in the future to fight, isn't this what we have been trained for" Max says

"We will just beat you guys to pulp so we can get The Heavens Gem without interruptions, good plan right guys??" Layla says

"Right" Jace says with a smirk

Holy Marcaroni!!! We are about to fight our arch nemesis. I mean this is what we have been training for. And this fight is inevitable, it has to happen sooner or later. With boldness, I step forward and smirk. I mentally hope I look mean and ruthless right now.

"Well get ready for a good beating" I say

"Yep cause we aren't going easy on you" Matilda says

"After trapping us in your dumb ice, you aren't getting away so easily" Jayden says, anger evident in his tone

"Well I can't wait" Max says

He throws a punch straight to the ground and the whole surface shakes. Drake sends a rock straight to his face, he catches it and crumbles it to pieces with an arrogant smirk on his face. He charges towards Drake and they roll on the floor.

Daggers of ice come flying towards I and Matilda. I use my powers and stop them before they could reach us. Jayden had left to handle the God of Lightning. Trees burning and crackling sound of thunder in the air.

"Tehilla now" Layla shouts

Tehilla removes her cloak to reveal a small looking girl, her blonde waverly hair falling behind her. Her eyes seem all white and she looked breathtaking. But under all that niceness and look of vulnerability, you could sense intense power.

Soon a bright light glows from her hand, I cover my eyes unable to see. Then I feel my feet get frozen. The light fades and they look at us with smirks on their face. Yeah that's right, those annoying brats freezed us when we couldn't see.

"Jayden some help please" Matilda screams

Jayden sends fireballs that quickly melts the ice on our legs. I look at Layla and Tehilla, they wanna play dirty. They are gonna get a taste of me. I pretend like it's hard to get up and use my powers to raise some logs of wood on the floor and send it behind them. It hits them and they fall to the floor.

They quickly get up and I charge towards Layla sending her flying. She gets up and I send a kick to her stomach and she lands on a tree. She stands up and wipes dust from her body and lungs towards me. She punches me in the face and I send my knee straight to her face. She uses her powers and produces snow which pushes me away.

I roll on the floor and she jumps ready to land on me. I use my powers and push her before she could get to me. I stand up and pick a long stick, made of wood. And she smirks and creates a long sword with her ice power.

"That is so not fair" I yell

"Life's not fair sweet heart" She says evily

She sends her sword aiming for my chest and I dodge. The sword splitting through a tree. I run towards her and use my stick to wack at her back. She falls to the ground but grabs my hair and pulls me down to the floor. Her sword flies back to her hand and I use my powers to send her flying away. I grab my stick and hit her in the face.

I look at her and she seemed to be out but I knew it won't be long. I look towards Matilda and see she is having some trobule with Tehilla. I really did underestimate Tehilla, with her small frame she is a very skilled fighter.

I run towards them, Matilda was on the floor and screaming in pain from Tehilla's blinding light. I send a kick at Tehilla that makes her roll on the floor, she looks at me. And gives me a swipe kick on my leg and I fall on the floor. She raises me and throws me at a tree. I land with a thud groaning of pain.

I manage to stand up and look at Matilda. I use my powers and raise Tehilla high up and bring her down showing no mercy. When she was close to the ground, Matilda made a surge of water that had her tumbling to the floor in the opposite direction.

We high five each other before Tehilla and Layla start walking towards us. Gosh!!!! This is gonna take forever. We run towards them but this time Layla creates a big lump of ice like gigantic. She throws it towards us, it was too fast to avoid. It hits us and we land on the floor groaning of pain. I use my powers to roll it off.

But we were too weak, Drake and Jayden were also flinged on the grass beside us equally weak. I raise my tired eyes to look at them. The four of them looking down at us smirking. How I want to wipe those smirks off their faces so badly.

"I have to admit you put on quite a show" Max says "but you weren't good enough"

He releases pain on us as his power was directed towards us. We scream in agony till he stops and we look so vulnerable on the floor.

"Any last words" Max says with a smirk

My mind was racing and I remember the jewelries. Gosh!!! How could we forget them. I look at them and see Layla clutching her side. I smirk, I am sure she got a good beating. They all looked drained though. So even if we lost, that doesn't mean we didn't give them a beating they won't forget.

"Teleport" I shouted

I picture the Heavens Dome, our training room in particular and hold all the others. Soon we are surrounded by dust and I close my eyes. Hearing Max scream a long Nooooo before we teleport. I open my eyes and see Ray and Sasha looking at us shocked, concerned and worried.

"What happened??" Ray asks

Hey guys, they finally met the bad guys. Do you think the fight was super cool?? Well I thought it was. I hoped you liked it. I really tried to describe it as best as I could. I watch too many action movies and I hope they came in handy here. Honestly, I think this is one of  my favorite chapters. So how do you think Asher and the others did? Great or Awful.

Hope you can tag along till the end, drop a vote and comment. Love ya and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 12K 44
Not everyone is born strong, Some are soft like the cotton candy clouds, like the first rays before dawn. Some are unaware of the dark thoughts and...
1.6K 342 41
SEASON 2 OF HER RULES PROLOGUE It all started with my rules thinking is gonna be easier . I played the game of love by My Rules not knowing there are...
677 151 32
Have you ever met someone, and they became your entire world? Found it difficult to breathe around them? Always on your mind? Does your heart flutter...
302 1 9
Was it really love ? Or Was it obsession? Fairytale often shows us that Love demands sacrifice and I drag my entirety of life for her feel...