Zenitsu x reader

By murderdesznuts

After fighting the spider demons , when they were escorted there and that was when they met her and her frien... More

Info about the reader and her friend
Chapter 1 (╥﹏╥)
Chapter 2 (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)
Chapter 3 ಥ╭╮ಥ
chapter 6 ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)
sorry for the previous chap
Chapter 7 (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)
Chapter 8 ( ≧Д≦)
hi. I'm alive . ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
haha , muthafokars I'm back ( I think )
Shikamaru x reader rejection
sorry for the previous chap.😅😭
chapter 9 ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)
OH MY- THANK YOU READERS
I'ma pull uno reverse and let y'all come up with the ideas
Chapter 10 ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
just a little something before I do chap 11
chapter 11 ( ;∀;)
not really a chapter
it's my birthdayyyy
Bonus :D
Chapter 12 :')
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

chapter 4 (╥﹏╥)

2.2K 52 54
By murderdesznuts

• ( y/n's Pov ) •

" Owowowowowowowow the bite is so fucking pain!! And shid I'm losing my strength to move and my consciousness 😃 " I thought to  myself . " Ok well now the world is becoming black again." I thought to myself as I fainted. I trust that Zenitsu would be able to bring me back and he wouldn't die. Or I hope so.

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

" Did Y/n just black out on me? WAIT THEN HOW ARE  WE SUPPOSED TO GET OIT ALIVE , I'M SORRY TANJIRO , INOSUKE , WINTER , Y/N AND NEZUKO THAT I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN , I'M SORRY I'VE FAILED YOU GUYS!! " I was desperately thinking and the demon said " HAHAHA , I HAVE THIS PATHETIC DEMON SLAYER AND ' oH i'M gOiNg tO dIe ' HAHAHA , I'LL GIVE YOU A 5 MINUTE HEADSTART TO RUN! " I frantically grabbed (y/n) and quickly ran into the thick bushes.

- demon's Pov -

What's this ? THEY SEND SUCH A WEAK AND USELESS DEMON SLAYER TO SLAY ME?!? ARE THEY UNDERESTIMATING ME?!? Fine then , I'll show them how strong I am. Ah and the boy must have already ran as fast as he could. 3....2....1 and I'm coming!!!

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov⚡

"Shitshitshit , she's catching up!!! But I must get out alive to see my friends again.... " I thought to myself. Oh no she's here!!!!!!! " I'M SORRY FOR EVERYONE AND TO EVERYONE THAT I'M A USELESS DEMON SLAYER AND DESERVE TO DIEEEE * sobbing * MAYBE KAIGAKU WAS RIGHT , I'M WEAK AND NOT WORTH GRAMPS TIME " I shouted out. " Ah.... Blowing your cover so quickly already? " The snake like demon slithered next to me and bit me. " Oh it won't be long before your ' friend ' and you would be dead from the poison , HAHHAAH " the demon cackled . And well I passed out.

- demon's Pov -

He dare pass out on a time like this ?! When I'm about to kill- " first form , thunder breathing , thunderclap and Flash. " Wh.......what?! the yellow boy is MOVING?!? no . No. NO . MY POISON IS STRONG ENOUGH- " Schick. " The sound of a sword being sheathed back into it's scabbard. " Wa...." And my head just dropped out , " wait WAit WAIT NO I AM A STRONGER DEMON THAN HIM,  HOW DID I LOSE TO THIS PATHETIC DEMON SLAYER?!?!! "

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov⚡

And I woke up . Looking at the disintegrating body of the demon. Who did that- " YOU ! HOW DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!! " wait it was me. " I....I don't know. " I replied the demon as the astonished demon disintegrated completely. I quickly carried (y/n) ( in bridal style (・∀・) ) and quickly ran to the estates as fast as I could with my remaining strength.

* Yeet . Ok really idk what time to really put here so......... imagination.*

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •
" My back owe....." I got up seeing the familiar room I was in again. " The sickbay of the butterfly estate. " I see you're awake?! " I jumped at the intensity of the voice , " ah , I'm sorry I've scared you. " I look beside me and it was the man with reddish yellow hair , Rengoku. " Hello , Rengoku-san " I got out and bowed but instead he carried me back to the bed .

🔥 Rengoku's Pov 🔥

This girl is very active and definitely very polite. I carry her back to her bed as she is still injured. " It's fine , you don't have to bow . You need to rest now. " I said as I placed her on the bed.

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

I nodded and eventually feel asleep again.

[ I'm sorry if this chapter didn't really sum up together or It didn't really make any sense cuz I was rushing for my school work ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ 😅, the word count is 616, and please wear your masks , stay safe!!! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 214 11
Sfter being separated from Tanjiro and Zenitsu after a fight against a demon, Nezuke and Inosuke have to work together to get back to them, but while...
5.4K 138 18
Before Hikaru, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu and Inosuke leave the wisteria house to Mt Natagumo they are brought to a field and told they are going to re...
1.5K 72 28
A story of revenge only leads to endless graves. But her flaming heart will keep beating until he is dead before her feet. That man stole everything...
173K 4.6K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...