Undercover College Debt - Kei...

Por StoryArcs

When reported for suspicious behaviour, Midori and Keiji must become undercover cops at a local college. Inve... Mais

The Superior detective and his dog (1)
First day jitters (2)
Old tensions (3)
My hand must've slipped (4)
Missing persons and a 'lonely' detective (5)
Midori's reign of terror (6)
A trip to the zoo (7)
????? (8)
Missed calls, missed texts, and more obvious signs of something wrong (9)
Remember old friends for the thrill of it (10)
Get you a man who can do both: scare the shit out of you AND drive you home (11)
The Final Class
Deliberation
So close
Breaking and entering

A/N

602 21 3
Por StoryArcs

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while! I promise I will, just been lacking inspiration is all. I'll start writing again asap. Just felt like I needed to add this 'o'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

90K 1.6K 23
Modern AU | Top Naruto | BDSM (Daddy kink) | HEAVY SMUT Sasuke was not the stalking type. He didn't do little eye flutters and smiles to catch the pe...
20K 951 22
a 19 year old girl falsely accused of drug dealing and a natural liar both meet in the unlikely circumstance of a death game and decide to team up. m...
73.9K 2.6K 8
i hope you enjoy! please vote on the chapters it makes me really happy :') and let's me know what you're enjoying so i can know what and what not to...
308K 13.9K 31
Class 1-A decided to go see a movie one weekend. Once they got there, they picked out a horror movie. Midoriya has been terrified of horror movies hi...