𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆 | 𝚔𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚖...

By supersohnic

❝I can even be a villain for you.❞ ━ He only wants her for himself. ─completed: 2020.12.04 More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
author's note
notice
announcement

thirteen

1.6K 115 98
By supersohnic

I'll steal you, I'll be the bad guy.

Kevin is laying on his bed and was about to fall asleep, but his phone began ringing and vibrating beside him. He let out a groan before answering the call.

"Dude, get your ass here."

"Who the fuck are you?" Kevin asked, obviously frustrated.

"I'm your ideal sloth."

Just by the word 'sloth', Kevin immediately knew who it was.

"Damn you, Yeo Hwanwoong."

"How come you didn't recognize me?" Hwanwoong asked out of disappointment. "Did you fucking delete my number on your phone?!"

"Obviously," Kevin huffed. "And where the hell are you? I hear some loud music on the background."

"Dude, get your ass here," Hwanwoong spoke. "I'm with Keonhee, Leedo, Changmin, Chanhee-"

"Wait, Hwanwoong," Kevin cuts him off. "You're saying that the three boys are with you?"

"Man, just get your ass here where Juyeon is working. Let's enjoy the rest of the night!"

"It is only half an hour after five."

"Just get your ass here! We're going to party all night until the sunrise!"

"I don't know how many times you told me to get my ass there but fine, I'll be there in a moment."

Kevin went to his closet and grabbed one of his black leather jacket before rushing downstairs. He then slipped on his pair of sneakers before finally exiting their apartment.

"Those three idiots went on the bar altogether without telling me? They are fucking unbelievable," Kevin huffed.

After a few minutes of walking, Kevin halted on the entrance of the narrow alleyway. He then started getting flashbacks.

"It has been a month," he mumbled before entering the narrow alleyway.

Kevin took over a hundred of steps when he stopped again. This time, it was on the facade of the building where he killed Dongju. He did not hesitate to walk towards the spot where Dongju died.

The broken glasses are still there, still stained with blood that now became dry. Kevin smiled a bit at the sight before shaking his head.

"I kinda miss you being an asshole, Dongju," he spoke with a slight laugh while staring at the ground.

Little did Kevin know, Giwook was making his way towards where he came from. Giwook turned on the corner and immediately saw Kevin, standing on the area where Dongju's dead body was found. Kevin's back is facing him, so the latter didn't notice at all.

Giwook immediately stepped back and hid on the corner as he silently observed Kevin. Not long after, Kevin stepped out of the building and proceeded on his way.

Acting as if he didn't saw anything, Giwook casually walked with his head down, ready to pass by Kevin at any second by now.

Kevin turned by the corner and immediately saw Giwook. He snapped his fingers in front of the younger boy, making the latter to flinch a bit.

"Kevin, hey," Giwook greeted him with a small smile.

"Where are you heading?" Kevin asked.

"To Dongmyeong's," the latter responded. "He invited me and Sunwoo to come over."

"Where's Sunwoo then?" Kevin wondered.

"He was already there. I gotta go now, and you should too."

"Alright," Kevin said with a shrug. "One more thing, aren't you afraid to pass by the building? You know what I mean."

"I pass here at night very often," Giwook responded. "Dongju never showed up though," he added with a slight chuckle. "What about you?"

"Kinda creepy, but he didn't show up to me either."

"Maybe he is already at peace," Giwook tells him. "See you around," he said one last time before turning by the corner, leaving Kevin behind.

Kevin started walking casually with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Nice try, Giwook," he mumbled. "But you failed to hide."

Chanhee gulped another glass of vodka in one shot, being followed by Changmin.

"Chanhee has no chills! Empty that glass, my boy!" Hwanwoong cheered.

"Lower your voice down," Keonhee scolded.

"What? I can't hear you!"

Keonhee could only sigh as he faced Leedo.

"You are really not going to drink?"

"So what if I don't drink?" Leedo deadpanned. "You want to carry that short guy?" he asked Keonhee while pointing at Hwanwoong who is babbling things to Chanhee and Changmin.

"We shouldn't have brought him with us," Keonhee said before shaking his head.

"We wouldn't be here if he didn't invite us," Leedo said.

"Is Kevin Moon missing out some fun?" Kevin asked both Leedo and Keonhee as he stood in front of them.

"You finally came," Keonhee said in relief and motioned for Kevin to sit down on the stool beside him.

"Oh, Kevin," Chanhee exclaimed as soon as he saw Kevin.

"Dude, have some vodka," Hwanwoong said as he poured a vodka on an empty shot glass and handed it to Kevin.

Kevin shook his head. "It's too early for me to drink."

Hwanwoong rolled his eyes before emptying the glass by himself. "If you don't want to drink, then let's talk."

"What do you want to talk about?" Kevin asks him.

"How are you and Seojin? Are you two finally getting married or something? Tell me-"

Before Hwanwoong could even continue, Chanhee immediately covered the latter's mouth.

"What's the matter?" Keonhee wondered.

Leedo is just sitting quietly on the stool, waiting for things to clear out.

Changmin let out a sigh. "You know, the thing is-"

"Seojin and I broke up for over nine months already," Kevin interrupted.

Hwanwoong immediately removed Chanhee's hand that is covering his mouth. Both Keonhee and Leedo had their mouth slightly opened because of surprise.

"Did I heard that right or I'm just drunk?" Hwanwoong asks Kevin.

"You heard that right, Woong."

"What happened though?" Keonhee asked. "The three of us left with you two still going strong and now, you two are already- alright, I'll end up there. I don't wanna ask anymore."

"Kev," Hwanwoong called out. "Are you dating someone right now?"

Kevin shook his head with a smile on his lips.

"What about her?" Leedo quietly asked.

Kevin then nodded his head, still with a smile on his lips.

"Who?" Keonhee asked out of curiosity.

"Lee Jaehyun," Kevin briefly responded.

"Wow," Hwanwoong breathed out. "She exchanged a Kevin Moon to a Lee Jaehyun? She did the right thing."

Keonhee laughed. "That was so supportive, Hwanwoong."

"I know right," Hwanwoong jokingly said before turning back his attention to Kevin. "You still love her, right? It's just so obvious on your eyes."

"You got a problem with that?" Kevin asked him with an eyebrow raised.

Hwanwoong shook his head. "You better take her back, dude. You've been together for almost seven years."

"Shut up, Hwanwoong," Leedo chimes in. "You don't know shit about relationships, so stop babbling about it."

The boys laughed, except for Hwanwoong who could only roll his eyes.

Kevin then proceeded to pour an amount of vodka on an empty shot glass before drinking his first shot for tonight.

"I will definitely take her back," Kevin thought to himself. "No one else could have her, except for me because she's mine, only mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 263 15
"it's over, she wouldn't love me back" This is it. His unrequited love. -Kim Sunwoo The Boyz's story ❤
345 17 8
[complete] ❝ please, think of yourself first. ❞ for someone who's always used to putting other in front of him, the word "selfish" doesn't exist in j...
16.4K 1.5K 27
[ book 2 of 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗴𝘂𝘆 ] ❝No matter where you hide, I'd still find you.❞ ━ Kevin is in search for her, and no one can stop him. But the thing is...
59.3K 3.5K 21
❝ love stories are for idiots, idiot. ❞ +social media au ─completed: nov. 30, 2020