Destined To Be Yoursโœ“

By _Magizhini_

Arjun , a cardiologist and Shivani, an IT professional are married to each other.. It's an arranged marriage... More

Shivani
Arjun
Ms.Selfie ๐Ÿ™ˆ Mr.Dimple
First phone convo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
Knowing him..
Sleeping beauty
Made for each other ๐Ÿฅฐ
Broken ๐Ÿ’”
KitKat ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜˜
First kiss๐Ÿ™ˆ
Halwa or Jasmine?? ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Confusion
Engagement ๐Ÿคฉ
He knows everything ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
His past ๐Ÿ˜‘
Shoppingโค๏ธ
Possessive queen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
Misunderstandings ๐Ÿฅบ
Marriage preparations ๐Ÿ˜
Marriageโ™ก
Beginning or Ending?
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Where is Haasini?
Found herโค๏ธ
Revenge time ๐Ÿ˜‰
Chezhiyan๐Ÿ’” Trisha
Love you d pondatii ๐Ÿ˜
Haasini's happiness ๐Ÿ˜
Accident??
Break ?
Chezhiyan to realize?
Mood swings ๐Ÿ™ˆ
The end โค๏ธ

Cup of coffee ๐Ÿ™ˆโค๏ธ

9.7K 519 62
By _Magizhini_

Authors POV

Arjun called Shivani ..

" Shivani ...Can we meet today??" He asked..

" Now??? "She asked..

" Yes ..Are you free?" He asked and she said yes..

" Ok..Come to Lord muruga's temple near your street" he said and she said ok..

He disconnected the call and she got ready and came down..Her legs automatically stopped seeing Dharani ....

At the same time Arjun called adhitya and informed him about meeting Shivani in Temple...

Shivani s POV

Dharani asked me whether I'm coming to temple..But I said no saying I need to sleep and went to my room.. Because of me she too didn't go...

I took bath and combed my hair..I got a call from Me.Dimple..I attended it ..
Shivani ...Can we meet today??" He asked..

" Now??? "I asked

" Yes ..Are you free?" He asked and I  said yes..

" Ok..Come to Lord muruga's temple near your street" he said and I said ok..

He disconnected the call.. His tone  is different compared to morning..

I got ready in a half saree..

( Imagine Shivani wearing it)

I came down and my leg put a sudden break seeing Dharani..God!! How will I manage her .If she came to know I'm seeing him she will tease me 😩..

I thought of escaping without making any sound but she saw me 😏..

" Where are you going?" She asked and I glared her..

" If I asked the same you will scold me but now ur itself asking" I complained her..

She pout.. At that time mama came in and asked me" your going to Temple to meet Arjun na.. Should I pick you or will you come by yourself???"

Now I look at Dharani who laughed..

" Someone said they need to sleep but now ..." She said..

I can't let her tease me like this...Think Shivani...Yeah I got it...

" Says someone who invited their fiance to home without her mother's permission and seeked her sisters help" I said and now Mama rubbed his nape and Dharani s cheeks are red ..

" Shivu ma..It's already late..Go Arjun will be waiting for you" Mama said..

" Ohh..Are you guys planning to go somewhere?" I asked..

" No.." Dharani said and dhruv said" yes..We are going to theatre"..Mama slapped his forehead...

I glared them and Dharani look at them confused..

" Actually I planned to buy 4 tickets but Arjun informed me about your meeting with him in Temple that's why I booked 3 tickets" Mama said and I pout..I feel I m distancing from the family...

We really enjoy the time when we watch a movie.. Teasing and pulling legs of each other..Dharani and Mama s cute romance..Me teasing them and pulling dhruvs legs..After marriage I will miss it a lot...

" What happened?? Go soon" Dharani said...I nod and went to temple by auto...

There Arjun is standing outside the temple..He waved his hands..I smiled and went near him...

" Hi..You look beautiful today" he said and I smiled..

If other days my reply would be different but now I am only smiling due to the confusion ( after marriage will I able to spend time with my family?)

" What happened any problem??" He asked..

" No..I'm okay" I  said with a smile..

His phone ringed..He smiled seeing the caller ID...As usual I m loving his cute dimple 🙈🙈..

"What about a cup of coffee?" He asked and I nod with a smile..

" But..What suddenly?" I asked him

He look at me and asked sorry..I don't know why..

" Why are you asking sorry?" I asked him..

" Actually I called you here to introduce my bestie but that idiot is saying that she is waiting in coffee shop and she can't come to temple"

" Why?" I asked and mentally slapped myself..

" Umm...She got her periods..I forgot the date and asked her to come" he said..

I really wonder this man know her periods time?? That much close friends..

" If you don't mind we can pray soon and go there" he said and I nod..

We went in after buying flowers for god.. After praying we sat for sometime and came out...

He sat on his bike and look at me..My heartbeat increased..First time going in bike with a guy other than mama and my friends..

As I m wearing half saree I can't sit double sided so I sat on single side and he started the bike..It went on 60 😬..If other days I love to travel on bike fastly..But now wearing half saree and I m not holding anything for support..

" If you want you can hold my shoulders for support" he said looking me through the mirror and I feel something different..I feel a new ...I don't know how to say..My heart is beating fast...I hold his shoulders and he went on the same speed...In few minutes we reached the coffee shop..

I got down and he parked his bike..We went in..I feel uneasy to enter a coffee shop wearing half saree 😕..But I can't do anything right..

A girl smiled seeing us ..I think it's his friend..He went near her table and I followed him..

He sat and asked me to sit ..I am feeling uncomfortable here..

" You look beautiful Shivu" She said..

" Thanks.." I said...

I think he said my name to her ...But what's her name..I thought of asking her name.. Before that she pout ..I don't know why..

" What happened?" I asked her

" See Arjun..Your future wife is not even asking my name" she said and I laughed hearing it ...

" Oye drama queen..Stop it" Arjun said and she turned her face 😏

" I thought of asking ..But before that you ...." Before I could complete she stopped me..

" I was just kidding..Even if you didn't ask I have the responsibility to say ...I'm ....."

Before she could say waiter came ...She ordered  two cappucinno and look at me..I too said cappuccino and the waiter went..

" I think you are very traditional" she said and before I could speak Arjun said" Nothing like that..She don't know about this na..She thought that we will go to temple and go home but ..."

" Now itself started supporting" She said and Arjun smiled hearing it..

Our order arrived and Arjun held my hands under the table..I didn't expect it..He smiled at me and whispered in my ears " Sorry selfie this is unexpected..Next time before saying anything to you I will confirm it..And don't feel uncomfortable.. You look gorgeous in this half saree.." I smiled hearing it and bent my head down...

His friend coughed seeing us and he pretended to see somewhere but he didn't leave my hand..And I don't want him to leave too..I don't know why  but I am comfortable with him...

" You didn't say your name still" I said and she playfully hit arjun s shoulders and said" why you didn't remember me ajju?"

He didn't expect it and the cappuccino spilled in his shirt...He glared her and is about to say something but seeing me he stopped...

He is about to get up..But he can't go as we are holding our hands..To be frank he left my hands few seconds ago but I m still holding his🙈

" If you leave my hands I will go" he said and I felt very embarrassed...I left his hands and he went...

His Friend broke out into laughter and I covered my face with my hands.. Only few people are there and they are busy with their own works so none noticed us...

After few minutes Arjun came ..When he is about to sit we heard a voice...

" Who is Arjun here?" I turned and saw a police officer standing there...

Why is he asking about Arjun??

" I'm arjun" he said...

" YOU ARE UNDER ARREST" He said and I felt the world around me stopped....

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Precap : Don't know 😛

Hai cutiess... Hope you like it .. Please do vote and comment..

Thank you so much for those who voted and commented...

With love,.        
Magizhini

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 4.8K 49
"Listen arsh , just meet this girl once . She is a really good girl . Just give it a try please. I really want to see you settled in your life now"...
936K 69.2K 71
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning LIFE in french. What happens when she dis...
29.4K 1K 52
It's my first story. It is my imagination. If any of the part or incidents is related to any of ur story or life is purely co incident. A story of a...
410K 13.9K 24
This is a very ordinary story of two very ordinary individuals who follow the Indian tradition of getting into an arranged marriage. Everyone has the...