NCT Entertainment

By Ray_Rayh2

Here's some NCT things WYR, oneshots, reactions etc Mostly smuts.... Requests are open... Other Kpop groups... More

Nct 127: fluff
Nct 127: smut
Nct Dream: Fluff
Jaehyun: 'Ignoring my boyfriend prank' part 1:
Nct 127: Reaction
Dream Imagine:
Smut: Haechan~ 'Don't Tease me' oneshot:
Johnny Gifs
127 Imagine:
Smut: Lucas~ 'Age doesn't matter' oneshot:
Plz read:
Mark Gifs:
Smut: Ten~ 'Play with me' oneshot:
Wayv Reactions:
Smut: Doyoung~ 'I know you like this' oneshot:
Note:
Smut: Johnny~ 'Do me a favour' oneshot:
Smut: Mark~ 'I See You' oneshot:
Yuta gifs:
Smut: Taeyong~ 'Close the door' oneshot:
NCT 127 Reaction:
Smut: Jeno~ 'Crush' oneshot:
Gifs: Jaehyun
Help!
Haechan Oneshot: 'You are my Happines' Part 1:
Part 2:⚠
Jungwoo: 'Don't make me' Smut-ish:
Nct: Reactions:
Nct: Reactions:
Oh my gosh:
Jaehyun: 'Ignoring my boyfriend prank' : Part 2⚠️
~Requested~ Yuta: 'misunderstandings' oneshot: part 1
Part 2:⚠️
part 3:⚠️
plz Read:
nct imagine: smut
Nct imagines: Smut
Nct imagines: smut
Smut: Kun~ 'My roomate' oneshot:
Smut: Jaemin~ 'Don't call me nana' oneshot:
NCT 127: Would you rather~ Smut:
Smut: Renjun~ 'Positions' Oneshot:
Note:
Dream imagines~ Fluff and funny:
Dream Imagines~ Smutish:
Jaemin~ My Stepbrother~ Oneshot:
another note:
Smut: Kun ~My roomate~ Part 2:
Smut:Johnny ~Do me a favor~ part 2:
NCT 127: would you rather~ smut:
Smut~YangYang: Leave the door open : oneshot
Mark: I See You ~part 2~ Oneshot: Smut
Mark: oneshot~I see you~ part 3:
Part 4: Mark Oneshot~I See You~
I......is back💀

Smut: Yuta~ 'Punishment' oneshot:

5.2K 47 25
By Ray_Rayh2

Warning: Swearing, Rough sex....You gon' need sommadat holy wada.

Enjoy...

You were getting dressed while you heard your phone ring, so you looked for your phone and answered the call.

[On the phone] "Hello?"

"Y/N!....Why aren't you here yet, you were supposed to be here

an hour ago, What are you doing?"

"What?....it's only.....SHIT....I'm so sorry sir, I think I slept in."

"Please get here as soon as possible, I have work for you."

"Yes sir."

You ended the call and quickly finished up then drove to work.

You entered the building then saw your boss...Yuta, walk up to you.

"Hello, Y/n. I will give the work you have to do for me soon, I just need to do something. Wait for me in my office." He said.

"Okay, sir." You said.

You bowed then took the elevator up to the floor his office was on then went into it and sat on the couch.

You sat there and crossed your legs because your dress was a bit short, and sat there quietly waiting for your boss to come.

You sat there playing with your hair, but soon you heard a door open so you flinched and sat up uncrossing your legs.

"Why are you sitting down, stand up."

"Sorry, sir." You said while standing up,

He signaled you to come over to him so you walked over then he gave you a file and told you what you have to do.

"Bring it back to me when you're done." He said.

You were about to walk but he spoke...

"You know what?, Why don't you just work at that desk over there.", He pointed at a desk that was near him against the wall.

You were confused then spoke...

"Sir, I have an office....It's o-"

"Sit....at the damn desk, don't make me give you extra work." He cut you off.

You went over to the desk and started to work. 2 Hours later....you checked your phone and it was 11: 57am.

'I'm almost done...'

You felt tingles all over your body because you were getting hot so you fanned yourself with your shirt.
Your sweat dripped onto your shirt and it was a bit soaked so you could see your bra.

Yuta's POV:

Shit...I can see her bra, I need to do something....Fuck she looks so sexy.

End of Yuta's POV:

Yuta cleared his throat to get his attention then spoke.
"Y/n, how far are you with the document?", he asked.

"Oh, I'm almost done, sir." you replied.

A few minutes later you stood up then stretched out your arms but then your shirt opened and revealed your bra a bit because a button broke but you didn't know.

You picked up the file then walked over casually to Yuta and bent over his desk to hand him the file.
He then noticed your shirt was opened and that your button was missing.
Yuta looked away quickly then took the documents.

"Th-Thank you...you may go." Yuta said.

You went back to the desk and yuta went over the documents.

You soon noticed that yuta wouldn't sit still.

Yuta's POV:

I'm getting hot....it's her, She's giving me a boner. I can't stop thinking about her beautiful breasts, her short skirts send shivers down my spine, her stilettos fit with her sexy legs and that turns me on...It makes me want to touch her. I really want her right now.

End of Yuta's POV:

"S-sir, Are you okay?" you asked.

"Come here." he said.

You stood there confused.

"Come...here.",

Yuta took out his finger and bent it signaling you to come to him.

You walked over to him then he turned his chair so you could see a tent by his pants.

"Come sit here, Y/n",

Yuta tapped his thigh then stared into your eyes full of lust.

"Sir...I don't think I should AAAAH!",

Yuta cut you off by pulling you onto his lap and a finger on your lip.

"It's okay, y/n....Wait....it's not okay. You need punishment." Yuta said.

You looked at him worried and confused.

"W-What, What did I do?" You asked.

Yuta sneakily slid his hands around your waist to grab your ass.

"I'm gonna punish you so hard for doing this to me.", Yuta looked down at his crotch so you could see too.

You were shocked but something came to you.

"Punish me, sir...if that's what you really want to do." you wrapped your arms around his neck and leaned closer to his face, smirking and staring deep into his eyes.

You like your boss, but you were good at not showing your actions and emotions towards him.

Yuta looked at you surprised at your reply but then smirked.

"So you want me to fuck you?" He asked.

You nodded.

Yuta wasted no time and picked you up putting you on top of his desk.

He then attacked your lips sucking and pulling it.

You tangled your fingers in his soft silky hair then grabbed it.

You moaned as he glided his hands on the outer side of your thighs up to your ass tp grab it.

He then glided it back down grabbing onto your legs, and pulled you off the desk onto your feet then roughly turning you around, bending you harshly over the desk so your ass stuck out.

Yuta pressed his hard bulge against your ass making you whimper.

He came down to your ear whispering into it while kissing your earlobe.

"If this is what you want, You'll get it." He said.

Yuta took off his belt and unzipped his pants.

Yuta then took your hands and tied it together with his belt.

He lifted your skirt and pulled your stockings down revealing black lace underwear.

"Mmm, Black underwear...I like it." Yuta pulled it down then took the tip of his dick and teased you.

"Ah ahh s-stop." you said.

Yuta smirked then inserted his dick inside you without a warning.

"AAAAAh HhhHAA...AAH" You moaned out loud.

Yuta started thrusting inside you in a fast manner without letting you adjust to his size.

You whimpered out loud while crinkling the piece of paper that was in front of you.

"Do you like this, huh?, Do you fucking like this, y/n?....Say you like this you little slut or I'll punish you harder." Yuta said while pulling onto your hair.

"AAh UHH I-I L-Like this, sir." You replied.

"Call me daddy, babygirl." Yuta said while smirking.

He took his hand over your side and went down to your womanhood to finger you.

You moaned out loud as he entered a finger inside you thrusting it really deep while he fucks you from behind.

Yuta continued to thrust deep inside you but soon felt close so he moaned out loud and you moaned with him because you were close too.

"D-Daddy's gonna cum inside you, babygirl...tthghjjaaaah" Yuta came inside you then fell onto your back then kissed your shoulder.

"Clean daddy up, babygirl." Yuta said into your ear.

You looked to your side then licked your lips.

Yuta pulled out then took your hand leading you to the couch.

He sat down but you were still standing.

"Get on your knees and clean daddy up, baby." he said.

You went onto your knees and took his whole length with your tied up hands then licked the tip making him hiss.

You took his whole length then licked it, swirling your tongue around it.

"UUhaa ssss....just like that, baby." Yuta moaned.

When you were done, you sat up then looked at yuta.

"Stand up." yuta demanded.

You stood up with your eyes still locked on yuta's.

He pulled you onto the couch then you ended up on your back and he was on top.

Yuta took your heels off then pulled your stockings and underwear all the way down then suddenly inserted his finger inside you again making you moan out loud.

He continued to thrust his finger inside you then smirked at you. He loved seeing you cry in pain and pleasure.

"Wait...this is not the size of my cock..." yuta said then inserted another finger making you scream and cry out loud.

"AAAAAhhhsss uuhh D-Daddy it hurts." You moaned.

"Daddy knows it hurts, babygirl...but...daddy needs to stretch you out." thrusted faster then you soon felt a knot in your stomach.

"I'm gonna...Shit...Daddy I'm gonna cum." you moaned.

Yuta stopped thrusting his fingers then quickly inserted his cock inside you making you scream again.

He again didn't let you adjust to his size but started thrusting fast inside you.

"Uh Uh Uh aahaaa D-Daddy, s-slow down I-I....D-DADDY!" You screamed as you came.

Yuta started laughing out loud and you were confused.

"Did you just cum?...already?...." Yuta laughed again then looked at you.

"Who told you to cum...hm?" he asked.

Yuta poked the inside of his cheek then started to thrust inside you again until he came inside you.

He thrusted and thrusted pulling your hair and sucking on your neck.

Yuta massaged your clothed breast and then gripped onto your waist still thrusting inside you.

He then eventually came then he fell on top of you, panting briskly and breathing onto your neck.

"That's what you get for being a naughty girl." Yuta whispered into your ear.

Yuta pulled out of you but then you quickly got up and sat on top of him.

You asked yuta to untie your hands and he did so you used the belt and tied his hands.

"...And this is what you're gonna get for treating me like a slut." you said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.2K 157 22
just my thoughts tyy for 40k reads in just 16 days BTW MY INSTA USERNAME IS NOW @yum1kim_
72.6K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
17.4K 964 32
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...