yuri roleplay 18+

By Btslover1844

the rules are the same as before except you need to do it on the app discord so might as well not bring under... More

quick announcement
Thalia
Rosie lakes
Violet Hope
Martha Pine
Lilian minx
dawn bella rose
Jenny suki
Yuzuchi tiki
Trinity camberwell
jen sukiyaki
Antoinette van hellsing

sakura

129 0 4
By Btslover1844

Name: sakura

Age: 19

Gender: female

Blood type: B-

Sexuality: lesbian

Hobbies: sleeping,

Personalites: sad, happy

Likes: kind people, her home, being alone, her job at a bakery, being indoors most of the time

Dislikes: her ex boyfriend, gold diggers, cheaters, liars, being used, getting blamed for everything she didn't do, forced to obey, trusting people, going too much, traitors.

Position: submissive

Conditions: none

Disabilities: none

Illnesses: none

Disease: none

History: sakura used to have a boyfriend named carl they were a happy couple but then everything changed Carlos was texting someone else then left so by the time sakura came back with a coffee and hot chocolate she saw carl kissing another girl she grew really devastated sakura decided to break-up with him for good she developed trust issues stayed away from everyone she works at a bakery that involves cakes only on Thursday's she became happy and excited on the outside but on the inside she was in so much pain for so long and bottle it up after that her boss felt bad for her and let her do whatever she wants In the bakery also she grew insecure about her eyes after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
126K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...