AFTER [Discontinue]

By rheasingh548

"Sid, It's you or... "Avneet exclamed. Yes, My Girl, Come here in Dark, I'm waiting for you "Someone tol... More

INTRO!!
SECOND INTRO!! 1
SECOND INTRO!! 2
Chapter#1

RECREATION!!

734 26 26
By rheasingh548

OMG!! Don't Ask me!!! How My Mind is Working But You Know, Imagination and Unique Concepts  Automatically Receives my head Sometimes!!

So This Time, I Thought to Recreate The Cartoon in SIDNEET VERSION!!

I'M SO HAPPY AND EAGER TO GIVE YOU NEW TYPE OF STORY, Recreated by Me!!

I Do not Own Cartoon Characters and Real Character Anyhow But I love them Both So i Turned it On New Book!!

So the Cartoon Is My favorite One!!

MIRACULOUS LADYBUG AND CATNOIR refers As AFTER!!

I know many of you hadn't Know or Watch it's episodes but It consist of 4 seasons since it started to gain Attention of Viewers.

It's Disney Cartoon, And I'd First watch it's Episode 1 in Disney India and Found its Concept Awesome and Great!!

Here it's Real poster!!

And This is my Book POSTER, I hope you like it!!

So Guys You're Ready to Read this book!!!

I'm Honestly Telling you That I Used to Update Very Frequently that You've to Add this Book in your Library and Reading list.

And Also Follow me to Read my Other Books too in Frequent base!! ❤❤

This is Like Fantasy So there's No Smut But Some Dark or Unbearable pain you can Get [ If Any?!!]

*****

Hope You'll enjoy it...

UPDATES EVERY FRIDAY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
199K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...