Completed Werewolf Stories

By EstrellitaMkilania

I have read all of the stories and I would recommend them to those obsessed with werewolf stories like me :) More

Blood Alpha
His Blind Mate
His
The Code Of The Alpha
You're a Werewolf
The Claim
The Luna
Dominantly Yours
The Mating Season
The Marking
Love Your Demons
My Monster Mate
Lyra
Alpha Queen
Alpha Alexander
Alpha Alcander
The Royal Bond
Those Darn Sexy Kidnappers
The Alpha's Omega
The Alpha's Mute Mate
Octavius
His Assigned Mate
Chase Me Alpha
Alpha Eros
Fighting Blind
The Taking
Red Riding the Alpha
The Mating Season
Our Story
The Alpha's Daughter
My Little Red
I Am Not Just A Human
Rejection Broke Her
Rejecting The Alpha
Moon Child
Who Wants A Blind Mate?
My Little Mate
Prison Mate
Little Red
Marked By The Alpha
Vet Tech Meet Alpha
Saving Allison

The Broken Mates

421 2 1
By EstrellitaMkilania

Written by KartierKlass

A soul who brought dread to others at the thought of his name.

Theseus Alistair Cage is acknowledged for his immense power at such a young age, causing him to be feared by the weak and loathed by the envious. 

He's unstoppable and became number one in the blink of an eye, but his accomplishments were nothing if he hadn't received the help of his rage. Rage because he's broken- like his despairing mate. 

Beatrix Eleanor Pierce is the unlucky girl who became to be the aberration of her pack. The only love she ever knew of was that of her brother, Balthazar, and her wolf, Aiyanna. They were the only ones that kept her going, the ones who made her survive in such a terrible world of cruelty and brutality.

But after a turn of events-an unfortunate turn of events, Theseus and Beatrix are brought together. Theseus could've killed his inadequate mate with the snap of his fingers, but he didn't. No, he knew that in the moment that their eyes met, they were destined to fix one another. 

Because they were the broken mates

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 208K 46
I'll be honest with you; i don't want a mate. Especially not an Alpha! It's not just because i'm afraid they'll reject me but i'm also afraid they'll...
256K 7.8K 39
Jordan lived a happy married life with her Prince Charming. She could never imagine she lived a life of lie until she took small trip on her annivers...
7.6M 193K 39
*Completed but needs editing* *I DO NOT GIVE ANYONE/COMPANY PERMISSION TO USE THIS BOOK ON OTHER WEBSITES, THIS IS WRITTEN BY ME ON WATTPAD ONLY, IF...
3.2M 71.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...