SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
37| Teasing With Jealousy
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

23| Accidental Kiss

19K 739 496
By AikoSunbarashi

I don't wanna spoil ya'll or anything but I think I'll give a Kaoru and (M/N) moment happen, it's going to be a little angst, but I hope y'all will enjoy it!^^

I calmed down after a few minutes passed, and me and Mori-senpai eventually separated. Mori-senpai didn't questioned me of why I suddenly had a panic attack and cried, which I was thankful for. He then led me to a room, where the other hosts were, and looked like they were really happy, I gazed my eyes, but I couldn't find Haruhi. My eyes then darted to Tamaki who was smiling in a carefree-annoying way. I put a hand on his shoulder, feeling that he has definitely has something to do with Haruhi's Disappearance.

"Where's Haruhi?" I asked him he jumped a little, startled that I was behind him and because of the sudden hand that I placed on his shoulder.

"(M-M?N)..! I-I-- uh, she went to the bathroom..?" He said, his voice became quieter and quieter as he finish it.

I eyed him, and he gulped, I then eyed the other hosts who were here, one of the twins spoke up saying, "She's doing the plan." Kaoru said, with a bored looking expression.

"What plan?" I asked, not liking what this plan that the hosts probably forced her to do.

"The King's plan of course." Kyoya spoke up as he adjusted his glases.

I turned my head towards him, "Yeah I know, but what the hell is it?" I asked again getting irritated at the same answer.

"Haru-chan's going to fake confess to Suzu--c-whan!" Honey-senpai's voiced muffled at the end, because Tamaki quickly covered his mouth with one of his mouth. I felt my eyes felt glare daggers at Tamaki, he sweated uncontrollably and looked like he was going to shit himself.

"Explain, before I ******* rip you into ******* pieces," I demanded, clutching onto his collar, pulling him close to my face in a threatening way.

•••

["You wrote this letter? You're a lot different from what I imagined."] I heard Suzushima say from the microphone that's placed in her broach that's in Haruhi's dress, which I did not know and it fucking annoys me that they are making her to (fake)confess to a guy!

["Letter?"] I heard her ask.

We heard paper rustling, thinking to myself he gave it to her to read it herself.

I turned to Kyoya, "What's in the letter exactly?" I asked, but more sounded like I demand him to answer and I intentionally did it.

"Look for yourself, We made a copy in case something went wrong," The twins said in sync, with both identical mischievous grins while they gave me a piece of paper.

I read the letter with my eyes and what It said was,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Suzushima-kun~,

I'm in love-love! From the first time I ever saw you, my heart fell in super love-love! Tee-hee!It's like, I'm in a never-ending tropical cyclone, not unlike a typhoon, where love is whipping around in my heart, and I want to have a rendezvous with you on Noah's Ark! I do, I do!

Sincerely yours,
Secret admirer~<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's a perfect love letter confession, right~?" The twins asked in their carefree sing-song voices.

I cringed at the letter and comment with a "Ugh" and then my cringing face turned to them into a disgusted-out look that just says, 'THIS IS FUCKING STUPID'

"What's with the face senpai? It's a completely perfect love letter conffession, is it not?" Hikaru says as he pouts childishly.

"First off..." I stopped looking at them if they were listening, "This has got to be a joke, right? This letter is fucking stupid," I commented and threw the paper in the table, "Secondly, This is not a perfect love letter, but a stupid joke," I said trying to bring them down to make them realize how stupid it sounds just by reading it, "Lastly, Suzushima and Kasugazaki do not deserve this! Just mind their own business will you?!" I stated as I glared with slight hint of sadness in my eyes.

There was silence both in the microphone and in the room where me, Kyoya and the twins was.

"Geez (M/N)-senpai, ease up a bit, its just a little joke in writing the love letter," Hikaru was the first to spoke up again, to break the uncomfortable silence, but when he said that anger slowly boiled inside of me.

"Confessing your feelings to someone is not a joke!" I snapped at him, which made him along with Kaoru and Kyoya to Flinched away from me with all wide eyes from shock. After realizing that I snapped at him, I looked away from the other way with slight guilt. There was silence and tension around the air once more, the thing that broke it this time was the mic,

["Huh? have we met somewhere?"] Suzushima says on the mic.

["No!! We've NEVER spoken before!"] Haruhi quickly replied, trying to convinced Suzushima as a sound of heel clocking to the tiles of where they were, thinking maybe she took steps back, from the sudden earlier question.

["I'm sorry.."] Suzushima apologizes before continuing,

["I appreciate what you've said, but I cannot respond to your letter, I.. already have another girl who is dear to me.."] He said, the sad emotion in his voice got through to the mic, making me start to remember something.. as I feel my chest tightening, feeling my heart ache from the inside.

["Suzushuma-san, Is she your..."] Haruhi haven't even finished her sentence, but Suzushima alreaady knew what she was about to say. So he answered her before she could finish.

["Unfortunately, she isn't my girlfriend.. or I should say, she's through with me. She'd be better suited having a more dazzling, self-confident man.."] I felt my heart ache once more, I felt my eyes slowly getting blurry remembering a certain hazy person's smile.

"(M-M/N)-senpai? Are you okay?" I heard Kaoru's voice asked me with concern laced in his every word. I felt four more eyes go to look at me, I slowly walked pass them towards the door.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I said and slowly opened the door, "I just need to get out a minute.." as soon as I closed the door behind me, I felt tears quickly streaming down my cheeks as I walked through the cold halls. Slowly remembering all the vivid smiles she gave me before, I started to feel sick, my stomach twisting from confusion to why I was remembering her again.

| Third Person's POV

Something was wrong with the marooned haired boy the moment he went out of the door, and one of the twins noticed it. His older twin then noticed him of his look of being nervous and concerned features. The twin didn't know why his sibling looked like that, but it was slightly worrying him a little so he finally asked him in a light concerned tone, "Kaoru.. what's wrong?" He asks, not like the usual brotherly-love-flirting tone, but actually sounded serious for once.

"Um.. It's.. It's nothing," Kaoru lies to his brother with a forced smile, "I'll go check on (M/N)-senpai," he says and slowly walk towards the door that the marooned haired boy opened earlier.

"Alright then.. Me and Kyoya are going to go back to the ballroom then?" Hikaru says, his tone was back to his usual bored one like he doesn't really care anymore because his brother didn't tell him the truth, but his concern for his brother didn't fade one bit.

"Alright, I'll go ang get senpai and we'll go there in a bit later." Kaoru says and exits the door.

The room was filled with silence except for the mic still going on,

"That's the first time he lied to you, right?" The raven asks as he typed on his computer. The older ginger-haired twin looked to the raven and then leaned on the edge of the desk of the table.

"Yeah," Hikaru says looking up the ceiling.

"I think he likes senpai," Hikaru blurted out intentionally, as he made a side-eyed glance towards the raven to see how he'll react, Hikaru saw Kyoya's fingers stopped typing a second, but then they continued just like nothing happened. Hikaru unknowingly gave his usual mischievous grin.

"Senpai, do you also like (M/N)-senpai?" Hikaru asks still eyeing the raven.

The raven stopped typing and made a stern glance towards the older Hitachiin brother...

•••

Kaoru walked through the dark halls, trying to find the Maroon haired boy, with the confusing feeling he was still feeling in the pit of his stomach. He didn't know if it was just him being nervous of something or not, but he couldn't understand what he was feeling when he saw the look of fear and sadness that was plastered on the marooned haired boy's face earlier.

After seeing that look on his senpai's face, he felt his chest tightened and a painful pang in his chest.

I wonder where senpai is.. Kaoru thought to himself as he continued to walk down the halls. A chilling breeze passed him, making him shiver lightly. After walking a few minutes he heard an echoing sob. The young ginger-haired boy unknowingly followed where the sound was coming from, finding his senpai on the corner of the halls, quietly sobbing. The ginger-haired boy felt another painful pang on his chest when he saw his senpai crying for the first time.

"S-Senapi?" Kaoru's voice was obviously nervous when he said those words. The marooned-haired boy felt himself flinch and slowly looked up at the figure before him, he let out a gasp and quickly tried to rub his tears roughly away. The marooned-haired boy slowly stood up, as he still rubbed his tears away in the process.

"I-I- This is not what it looks like, I-I was just--" The younger male cut him off when he unknowingly hugged the older male before him.

(M/N) felt his eyes widened at the sudden hug, he was going to say something again, but was beaten to it when the the younger male said something, "Don't worry (M/N)-senpai... you can lean on me.. I'll be your wall.. so.. please don't hold back.." The boy said with pure concern and a comforting tone laced on his words. Hearing that, made the maroon-haired boy felt warm inside, feeling comforted; and with out him realizing it he felt the tears he was holding back pour out, slowly soaking the younger's shirt.

After a few minutes, the older male calmed down. Both of his eyes were slightly swollen and red because of how long he cried for. The two boys sat down on the floor, the cold wind playing with their hairs as it passed by.

"Thanks," (M/N) quietly says first, making the younger boy beside him look towards him with a curious look.

"Why are you thanking me?" The ginger asks while chuckling at the end in a joking like manner then smiled after.

"Well, for conforting me.. and sorry you had to see that.. I'm pretty lame for a senpai, right?" The older says as he scratch the back of his head, a light blush forming on his cheeks in an embarrassed manner.

"W-What?! N-No!! (M-M/N)-senpai is really cool!" The younger cried out, waving his hands around frantically, panicking lightly thinking that his senpai's pride must have been hurt.

The older male stared at the younger sternly, making the younger start to sweat from nervousness, thinking that what he said must have hurt his senpai's pride even more. "Senpai I--" Kaoru was cut off when the maroon-haired boy bursts into a laughing fit, which made the ginger-haired boy look at him with both a surprised and a confused look.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked his senpai, his face still puzzled.

"Well, I just thought you looked ridiculous when you waved your hands around so frantically," (M/N) says still laughing, but it slowly died down as his lips formed into a smile.

The younger slowly felt heat rush up to his cheeks. His heart was unknowingly beating really fast, his cheeks were burning up and feeling his stomach fluttering like there where butterflies inside trying to get out. Kaoru didn't even noticed that (M/N) was calling out to him with a worried look, he only snapped back to reality when he felt a cold hand placed on his forehead.

He looked to the person, seeing his senpai with a worried look, "Kaoru are you okay? Your face suddenly turned red when you zoned out," (M/N) asks still worried.

The younger male felt his face getting even hotter by the second when he just realized that his senpai's hand was on his forehead. The boy didn't know why but he felt really happy at this, but also felt embarrassed so he gently but quickly pushed his senpai's hand away.

"Y-Y-Yeah I'm f-fine, I'm j-just not really good with the cold, s-so my face turns red," Kaoru stuttered out waving his hands in front of him while looking to the side trying to hide his obviously blushing cheeks.

"Oh, uh then we should go inside then," The older male says as he slowly stood up and pulled out his hand for the younger to take.

"Y-Yeah.." The younger says with a small smile forming, his cheeks were still blushing but it was more calmer than earlier.

The two male walked back to where the ball room direction was probably was, but on the way, they heard a yell ahead of them.

"Kanako!!" A male yelled out. The two boys looked at the direction to see Kasugazaki running towards their direction, tears were in her eyes and she doesn't look like she can see the two boys in her path (M/N) took noticed of this. The maroon-haired boy then grabbed the ginger's shoulders and pulled the younger towards him and then to the wall beside him, even thought he was smaller he was still able to pull the boy to the side, unintentionally slamming his hands onto the walls in between the younger's head, to not fall on top of the younger.

The younger male felt himself gulp and slowly blushed at the close contact.

Why am I blushing so much?! I mean I literally hugged him earlier!! The ginger asks himself in his head, confusion was mixed in his new unknown emotions.

Kasugazaki run passed then followed by Suzushima yelling her name out and saying wait. The ginger looked down to his senpai who looked to where the two people just run passed them.

"Wow, I knew it. That damn Tamaki just made things worst for the couple," (M/N) says and cursed Tamaki under his breath. The little maroon-haired male didn't even noticed their position until two new voices came in,

"Oh, Nii-chan/(M/N)?" The two boys who were still close looked to where those familiar voices came from. Seeing Haruhi and Tamaki together.

|(M/N)'s POV

"Haruhi?" I asked raising a brow. I looked at her up and down she was wearing womens clothes and a wig that's the same color as her hair which blended in quite beautifully.

"Yeah? What are you two doing?" She asks as she points in my direction then to Kaoru's direction with a cute puzzled face. I looked and just realized our position. I quickly felt my face heat up and scrambled away from Kaoru.

"N-Nothing, I just pushed him to the wall with me so that we wouldn't get hit by the couple earlier.!" I quickly explained. And I could see Kaoru nodding his head in agreement with still tint of red in his cheeks.

We should really get going looks like Kaoru's really sensitive to the cold air, I thought to myself.

"Should we all head back together?" Haruhi asks with a small smile on her face. I was about to respond a 'yes' but Tamaki went and butted in which I honestly forgot he was there, "Yes! Haruhi you also need to change into your earlier attire! It's almost time for the last event!" Tamaki exclaims excitedly.

"Wait a second, your not going to be escorting my sister are you?" I ask as I felt my protective big brother meter mode slowly going up.

"Of course! You two can go on ahead!" Tamaki says with an oblivious grin.

I felt my eyes twitch from irritation, I pushed him away from Haruhi and hugged her protectively, glaring at him.

"There is no way I will leave you with my sister. You two can go on ahead and I"ll stay with her," I said as I continued to glare at Tamaki, Tamaki's oblivious grin turned into a frown and soon dramatic tears fell as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"But-"

"No,"

"But I-"

"No." I sternly said.

He then gave up and started to sulk while he walked away to the direction of where the ballroom was with Kaoru following him behind. Kaoru stopped a second and turned to me which made me drop my glare and gave him a raised brow to why he stopped, he mouthed a, 'Thank you for earlier, senpai' then continued to walk to follow Tamaki, until their figures disappear.

The two of us went to the changing room where there was no one left. Haruhi was changing inside as I waited for her, keeping a look out if there were people going to come.

"Was Kaoru blushing?" Haruhi suddenly asks, which made me jump a little, because there was only silence and the rustling of clothes earlier.

"N-No, he told me his face just turns red when he's exposed to the cold air for too long." I explained Haruhi hummed in response.

"I'm done, let's go?" She said after she came out.

"Yeah," I said with small smile on my face after seeing her come out.

As we walk I remember the couple from earlier, "Tamaki's plan made things worst for those couple, right?" I said as anger slowly rise in my voice. I could tell that Haruhi gave me a glance.

"Yeah, that's what I said to senpai too.. But he got one thing changed thought," Haruhi says, making me look towards her with a confused-out look, "And that is?" I asked, my brow raised as we got closer to the ballroom when we started to hear the music. "That because of his plan he finally went after her," Haruhi says, smiling to herself. I felt my eyes lightly widened after hearing that.

"That's.." My words trailed off when I saw multiple spotlights outside and at the spot had two people on its center.

["And Now ladies and gentlemen, this enjoyable evening of ours has at last come to its final song.."] I heard Tamaki's voice say through the speakers. The glass doors of each balcony opened as the guests slowly came out.

"Come on, nii-chan," Haruhi says as she tugged me to follow her and so I did with a smile. We came just before Tamaki finishes his announcement.

["..The Host Club's last waltz falls upon this couple,"] Tamaki finished as he gestured for the couple that was on the spotlights.

Suzushima slowly let go of Kasugazaki and put his hand on his chest as he looked to take a deep breath.

"Princess Kasuga," He starts as he bowed a little and offered out his hand for her to take,

"May I have this dance?" He asks as he slowly opened his eyes and looked towards Kasugazaki with pure admiration and logging, making Kasugazaki look at him in serprise, but then smiled softly afterwards at him.

Taking his hand and answered, "Yes.."

The two then started to dance in front of this crowd, but doesn't seem to care even a bit, and just focused on each others eyes as they dance through the whole song.

After the couple finished Tamaki said something that ruined the mood, "May this awkward couple be blessed!" he exclaimed and almost hit Haruhi with his arms, but I moved her away so she didn't got hit.

["Tonight's Dance queen.."] I heard Kaoru's voice in the speaker start, and went behind Tamaki with a banana peel in his hand?

["...is hereby declared to be Princess Kasugazaki, Kanako!] Hikaru finishes, which made Kasugazaki go surprised then smiled after. I could see that Hikaru was also holding a banana peel in one of his hand like Kaoru.

What are these two planning? I thought. I looked to their hands and the banana peels were gone, making me blinks in confusion.

["Now then, the blessing kiss from the King..."] Kaoru trails off again.

"I'm on." Tamaki exclaims as he made a pose. And put on his charming smile.

["...has been switched to Fujioka, Haruhi and since her new lover is now with her, we will give a bonus and a kiss for him as well and that will be given By Our Sadistic Host, Fujioka, (M/N)!"] Hikaru announced, with mischievous grin.

"EH!!??" Me, Haruhi and Tamaki All asks in the same time.

The other hosts looked shock as well as the two couple, well except for Honey-senpai and Kyoya.

"Hey!" Tamaki says trying to tell Hikaru to say it was a joke, but nothing.

"After all, Kyoya-senpai said that having an "accident" happen right at the end would be more thrilling." Hikaru says, still mischievously grinning.

"It's just on the cheek, right.? So I think we can accept.. This'll commemorate your graduation from host-hopping, " Suzushima says, with a soft smile.

"There is NO WAY Me and Mostly Haruhi will kiss them!" I said as I wrap my hand around Haruhi as I glared towards Hikaru and Kyoya. "I agree with nii-chan! Of all the things to put us through--" She was cut off at what she was saying when Kyoya spoke up.

"We'll cut your debts by one-third," Kyoya said as he write something down on his black notebook. Haruhi and I flinched at what he said thinking carefully to ourselves. "W-Well it is just a peck on the cheek... If our dept is 6 million yen then.." I mumbled to myself calculating our dept if it was cut in one-third.

"Well, as long as it's just a peck on the cheek.." Haruhi and I said at the same time, but I was still not happy about this.

Haruhi and I started to went down towards the two couples. While Tamaki was being held back by the twins.

"Say, by any chance, could this be Haru-chan and (N/N)-chan's first kiss?" Honey asks himself out loud. "What!?" Tamaki asks in disbelief. ((M/N) couldn't hear this btw, lol)

I went in front of Suzushima and Haruhi in front of Kasugazaki.

"Are you sure about this?" I ask in a worried tone that he might be just pushing himself, "Yeah, It's just a friendly kiss anyway." Suzushima says.

I still looked worried, so I looked at Kasugazaki she just nod with an understanding smile. I sighed.

"Well alright. Can you please bent down a little? My stupid height is annoying." I said, lightly embarrassed as a guy. Suzushima chuckled lightly, but followed my request. I awkwardly placed my hands on his cheeks then slowly turned his head to the side ready to kiss his cheek.

"Hold Those KISSES!" Tamaki yelled out, making me stop and was going to turn to him but I felt my back getting push forward making me lean in forward before I even turn my head.

MY DRAWING! Plus very sorry about this if you hate it, very very sorry everyone. But if there's Yuri There must be Yaoi/ShounenAi

My eyes widened, when my lips collided with Suzushima, I could see his eyes also wide. We quickly parted from each other covering our mouths with our hands. I glanced towards Haruhi and Kasugazaki they were also far apart with both covering their mouth as well. I looked behind me to see a petrified Tamaki. I gave him a deadly glare.

"I am so Sorry!" I apologized quickly bowing my head to the two couple. "D-Don't worry it was an accident, we get it," Suzushima says as he scratch the back of his head.

"E-Eh? You two kissed too??" Kasugazaki asks.

too? I thought. Then quickly looked towards Haruhi she just made a small smile. I slowly turned my head to glare at Tamaki, but he was already arousing away. I sighed and smiled lightly at the couple. Who smiled back, but mostly Suzushima since Kasugazaki was still confused.

Sigh What a night..

That's the longest chapter yet lol, and that's the end of episode 2 on the Ouran High School Host Club anime, onto episode 3!!! Please vote! Spoil: Btw not your first kiss lol, hope y'all enjoyed this I missed y'all so much!^^

WC: 4238

Thank you for reading~ Hope to see you again on the next chapter~! mua~💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 7.2K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
9.4K 408 16
Don't you feel that sometimes you could figure out a person by the way they look? It's the way they present themselves through their style of clothin...
454 16 10
{I'm more comfortable writing boy x boy fanfics. If you don't like this, please leave and never come back. But, to the people that want to read it, w...
86K 2K 21
So hello, um I guess I just really wanted to do a BakuTodo, I don't know, but anyway, as you can tell it's obviously a BakuTodo type thing, and as us...