Running with a murderer (Schl...

By MisfitsBitch

{Bottom Schlatt} ••••••••• Wilbur and schlatt worked together at a small coffee shop for quite sometime and s... More

Preview/Warnings/Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

25

3.1K 114 112
By MisfitsBitch

{Let's take a break from the others, Let's give George and Toby some spotlight.}

{And since this is fictional George isn't colourblind :)}

George sat in front of the high chair, George began to make little airplane noises holding a rubber spoon with baby food on it, Toby giggled out loud,  smiling at his papa making the noises.

George giggled, " Come on Toby~ Here comes the airplane~! "

he singfully said also opening his own mouth, gesturing little toby to open his mouth. Toby stares at the spoon and opens his mouth eating the baby food, George smiled clapping his hands softly,

" Yay~!! Toby ate all his food~!! "

Toby also clapped his hand making George laugh, George pecks his head,

" Daddy is gonna be proud of you~ " he softly said as toby continuously slapped his hands softly against the highchair, George smiled see in toby make bubbles from his mouth.

George stroked his boys slight curly hair smiling.

*KnockKnockKnock*

George pulls his hand away and looks across the room, he stared at the front door.

…Strange…

He thought,

…I don't get much visitors…

George looks at toby with a warm smile " wait here my little tubbo~ papa will be right back~ " booping his nose, George stands up from his chair and walks over to the living room, George walks to the front door and unlocks it.

The father opens the door and sees Zak and Darryl standing there, both of the husbands smiled at George.

" Hey!! " He smiled giving Zak a hug first then darryl " come in, come in!! " moving aside he let's the couple in " you two can sit down, I'm going to grab toby really quick, " Darryl and Zak nodded and sat down on the sofa.

George rushes to the kitchen, he gasps quietly seeing toby with the spoon directly in the mouth, George grabs the spoon " No, don't do that toby or you'll choke, " he said softly putting the spoon on the table before picking up the baby.

" Your uncles are here tubbo, let's go say hi~ " George said nuzzling his small nose making toby giggle.

George walks into the living room with toby, Darryl's eyes lit up seeing toby " Aaaw~ look how big he gotten~ " he cooed " wanna hold him? " George grins,

" Absolutely, I would love to hold him!! "

George chuckles and hands him to darryl " Oh~ hi you adorable muffin~!! Look how big you got!! " toby smiles making darryl chuckle.

George sits on a separate couch " So, what're you guys do in here? " he smiled, Zak smiles " just to check up on you and toby, since you two are always home, " George chuckles " and I thank you for that. " Zak chuckles " Its okay, no need to thank us, just friends be in friends haha. "

George smiles " So how's work for you two, clay treating you guys good? "

Sudden the husbands smiles and chuckles went away, they looked at each other and back at George sadly, Zak cleared his throat,

" um… "

George was confused,

" work has been good, and yeah clay has been treating us well… its just, we quit our job yesterday, "

George held a slight shocked impression " what, but you guys love your jobs, " zak and darryl sadly looked down " If you don't mind me asking, why did you guys quit? " Zak shrugs " well its because– " darryl nudged zak, Zak held his breath in before clearing his throat,

" The chief and everyone else were giving us problems, and the pay for us wasn't well, "

George stares at them, then proceeded to nod.

" Well what case were you guys working on before you quit? " he asked " the same case clay is working on, the murder of the boy, " George nods " how was that case working? "

" Fucking hell– "

Darryl nudges Zak hard,

" Language you muffin head, toby is right here, " darryl said " its not like he understands it!! " Zak said back " STILL, HES A BABY, TOO YOUNG!! "

Darryl huffs and looks at George " people were going nuts for this case, especially dave, he was forcing a lot of us to search and… just do things… " George raised a brow " What do you mean, do things? " darryl chuckles " it doesn't matter hehe… "

George nods " what about clay, how had he been? "

" He's been good, he's also very dedicated to find the guy who stabbed the kid, but he's more serious and strict at work. " Zak said " really, how? " George asked " well, sometimes he yells at us, pushes some of the people around, and just… serious? " George nods hearing this information about his husband.

" I get it he's working and doesn't want to get distracted but he's been more pushy in this case, especially with dave, he does everything what he says, it honestly scares me that they work together. "

George hums " I–, its hard to believe that clay acts like that, but you guys worked with him 24/7 so I believe you, its just that he never acts like that at home. " he explained, darryl looks at George " because he doesn't want his sweet husband to see that side of him. "

George nods.

Wow his husband was a bit of a asshole at work…

" So about this case, did you guys find some other people involved?? "

The husbands nodded " yeah, even though we can't tell you this type of information, I'll still tell you, " Zak said,

" so, so far, we have the murders and the runners friends, there was a car chase and they ended up crashing, we both left at the accident because of something, but from what I heard was that the driver got killed and one of the friends was badly wounded, like badly badly. "

" was clay there? " darryl nodded " both him and Dave were there at the scene, " George nodded " so… what happened to the kid? " he asked " sent to the hospital, " George sighs " at least he's okay, that crash must've hurt him bad. "

Both darryl and Zak stayed quiet,

" um george… " George stares at the two " I don't think the crash hurt him, " George held up a brow " what do you mean? " Zak sighs " I know i said it was accident but I don't think it was caused by the accident, "

George was confused,

" Look, I know clay is your husband, but there is some things he won't be truthful with about the case… "

Darryl said with a slight sad tone as he held a now sleeping toby.

Darryl looks at George and smiles " hey its getting a little late and we need to grab some grocery's, " he said with him and Zak standing " its been a great talk and I'll call we'll tomorrow to check up on you, " George also stands up " o-oh yeah, " he said grabbing sleeping toby " it was great seeing you guys again. "

Zak smiles " it was good seeing you too, and if you need a babysitter or anything call us, okay? " George nodded " absolutely, thank you guys, I'll see you next time. " they both smiled,

" we'll see you soon as well, goodbye. " and out they went closing the door behind.

George locks the door and stands there,

Clay won't always be truthful…

George thought, replaying it over and over in his head.

George began to get lost in his thoughts walking upstairs with his son, what did they mean but not being truthful, what could clay possibly be hiding from george.

The dad lays toby in the crib, George stood there watching toby sleep.

What was clay hiding from him that he was scared to tell him??

Did something happen…

Did he do something bad???

…Is clay doing something at his job that he didn't want George to figure about???

• • • •• • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.7K 20
‼️NO SHIPPING ‼️ NO SMUT‼️ DISCONTINUED ‼️ this is basically a reverse haram lmfao (all of them x y/n) this whole book is so cringe i am sorry 🙏 AU...
168K 1.8K 72
✰ 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝗺 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝗼𝗼𝗺. ✰ ✰ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 �...
49K 2K 7
"NO... please. don't leave me too.." Quiet sobs could be heard from the bushes. The red shirt boy, curled up in a ball, was desperately trying to wi...
365K 9K 64
⇢ ˗ˏˋ could their arguments lead into closeness? friendship? or even... a serious relationship? ꒰⚘݄꒱ dreamwastaken x oc started : 10/31/21 ended : 08...