You Might Be The One || Cody...

By calliopetropes

"This could be the start of something new..." A woman named Sophia Scarlett James enters the Big Brother hous... More

notes
SOPHIA SCARLETT JAMES
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
END OF BOOK ONE
Big Brother 18
-> cast
-> one
-> two
-> three
-> four
-> five
-> six
-> seven
-> eight
-> nine
-> ten
-> eleven
-> twelve
-> thirteen
-> fourteen
-> fifthteen
-> sixteen
-> seventeen
-> eighteen
-> nineteen
-> twenty
-> twenty one
-> twenty two
-> twenty three
-> twenty four
-> twenty five
-> twenty six
-> twenty seven
-> twenty eight
-> twenty nine
-> thirty
-> thirty one
-> thirty two
-> thirty three
-> thirty four
-> thirty five
-> thirty seven
END OF BOOK TWO
THE AMAZING RACE
|cast|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
END OF BOOK THREE
SURVIVOR: BLOOD VS WATER
> one
>two
>three
>four
>five
>six
>seven
>eight
>nine
>ten
>eleven
>twelve
>thirteen
>fourteen
END OF BOOK FOUR
SURVIVOR: GAME CHANGERS
~one~
~two~
~three~
~four~
~five~
~six~
~seven~
~eight~
~nine~
NEED OPINIONS

-> thirty six

553 9 3
By calliopetropes

"PAUL!" shouted Sophia as she ran into the HOH room, "I got more hot cheetos!"

"Friendship!" Paul yelled happily.

"What the fuck is with you and your addiction to hot cheetos?" Cody questioned with a cute tilt of his head.

"You got a fucking problem, Calafiore?" Paul spat, fake anger filling his face, "your girlfriend likes hot cheetos. So do I. It's fucking friendship!"

"Alright - well.. can I have some?" He questioned.

"No!" She growled, hissing, "never. Paul and I are the gate keepers of hot cheetos."

"That - that literally makes no sense, Soph," he chuckled, "but alright, I'm sorry."

|>|

Sophia knew she was going up on the block.

"Final 3, bro!" Cody patted Paul on the back. Tears escaped Paul's eyes.

"I'm proud of you, Paul," Sophia rubbed his back, "friendship."

"Yeah.." Paul smiled, "yeah.. friendship."

|>|

"This is the nomination ceremony. It is my duty as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

No surprise, Sophia's face appeared.

"The second houseguest I have nominated is..."

Cody's face appeared.

"I have nominated you Sophia, and you Cody. Both of you are a couple, the only duo left in this house. Therefore you are very dangerous for my game going forward. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Sophia sniffled but put on a smile, hugging her boyfriend.

"Almost made it without a genuine nomination," she stomped her feet, "only one fucking roadkill nomination - I think!"

"Only needed one more question right," Cody yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! Seriously? You're a dick!" She growled.

"Too soon?" Cody laughed.

|>|

The veto competition was just like a baseball field.

Basically you had to figure out what day an event happened.

Seemed easy enough.

On what day did the last Category 4 team member leave the house?

The last Category 4 team member was Michelle, so day 79.

She buzzed in and was correct.

James had one out.

On what day did the house get trashed on hide and go veto?

She remembered that day, it was day 53.

She ran around from base to base, trying to count up to 53.

She buzzed in correctly.

James had two outs.

On what day did Tiffany first go on the block?

She remembered that, that was day 18.

She buzzed in first with day 18.

James was out of the game.

On what day did the house encounter internet trolls?

She thought that was day 52? At least she was pretty sure.

She buzzed in with 52 but was wrong, causing her to get one out.

On what day did you dunk a hunk?

That was day 62, the day she dunked 3 hunks.

She buzzed in correctly, causing Cody to get one out.

On what day did the secret room get discovered?

That was a few days after pre jury ended. Day 41.

She unfortunately got a second out.

On what day did the fourth carepackage arrive?

She wasn't too sure about this one, but she was pretty sure it was day 66.

She sprinted base to base until she heard something that made her heart crack.

"Sophia, you're out of the game!"

Discouraged, she sat down and pressed her knees to her chest, leaning her head on them.

"I'm not gonna cry - " she laughed, "I mean - like - I guess it's just.. over for me."

"Come on Cody.." she mumbled, "please.."

On what day did Paulie bake his first apple pie?

"Day 61.." she mumbled.

Cody was out, earning a second out.

On what day did Santa's reindeer enter the BB house?

She knew that was day 74. She loved that POV comp. Her first POV (she thought) of the season.

Luckily Cody got it before Paul, earning Paul an out.

On what day did you play BB Comics?

That was like a couple days ago, day 88.

Cody got it before Paul again, earning Paul a second out.

"Yes, Cody!" She shouted happily, "yes!"

"He just needs to win one more time!" She spoke, "one, just fucking one!"

On what day did the double eviction take place?

She knew that was day 58, she hoped Cody knew that as well.

She heard feet scattering around from base to base, she was internally screaming for Cody.

She heard dinging.

"Sorry Cody, you're out of the game! Congratulations Paul, you have won the final power of veto of the summer!"

Sophia was absolutely heartbroken.

|>|

"I'm sorry you guys, but I've chosen not to use the power of veto."

This was it.

Either her or Cody.. their showmance was going to get torn apart.

"Cody, Sophia, you have been in this house for 92 days. For one of you, your dream is about to end."

Cody did his speech first, "this girl next to me is extraordinary, and Paul, maybe you're right, we've hardly hit third base. But maybe someday it'll happen." Cody pulled Sophia up to him by the arm and kissed her, then sat down.

Now it was her turn, "Zara, Penny, Parker, mom, dad, to all my pets I love you all so much, can't wait to see you. James, this decision must be very difficult and I understand why but I want to promise you that no matter what your decision is, I love you so much, you're such an amazing guy. Paul, you may be loud and annoying but you were one of the things that completed this house this season. Cody, I love you, and you complete me."

"The evicted houseguest will only have a few moments to say goodbye, grab his or her belongings and walk out the front door. James, please stand and face the two nominees, and cast your vote to evict."

"Unfortunately, I have to vote to evict you, Cody."

"It's official, Cody, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house."

Cody walked to the door and Sophia pressed a kiss to his cheek, waving to him as he walked out the door with his head held high.

1019 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 14
You and your brother go home after a wild night. You won a race! You can't wait to show him your prizes, but he isn't interested. Maybe someone else...
191K 5.6K 26
I, Skylar was accidentally sent to a Hot Boys Camp I mean ALL BOYS CAMP . At first I hated it but then I met the boys in my Cabin. They were the sex...
150K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...