Black clover (Fan fiction)

Από alliechavez03

A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He st... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1K 24 4
Από alliechavez03

Noelle's POV~
I'm on my bed. Confused on how I got here. Then I see asta right beside me asleep. My face turns red and I yell ah. Asta falls off the bed.

Asta's POV~
I fall off the bed and see noelle is awake. She asked me what happened. Well you fainted and I brought you to your room.
Noelle-Thank you so much. But why were you sleeping with me in my bed?

Asta's POV~
Well I was tired from working out. And I needed a break. So I just fell asleep. I'm gonna go eat do you want anything. Yeah whatever you make I'll eat. I go to the kitchen and cook. (Asta is gonna make some Mexican food because why not) I make some chicken then shred it . Then I make some flour tortillas and once I'm done I put chicken and cheese in the tortillas. Voila I made a lot of quesadillas. When I'm done cooking I make mango and pineapple smoothies. I serve Noelle her food and drink. Then she eats it and make a weird face. I ask her is it bad. She says "it's delicious I never tasted anything so good". I'm glad you like it. I eat my food and smoothie. The rest of the others come near me and ask did you make us some. There's a lot left have some. Charmy moans "oh my gosh it's so good". And she gobbles it all up in one bite. She asks me where I learned how to cook. I tell her I read some cook books and taught myself. "Really because you cook like a pro". "Aww Im glad you think that". Everyone is done eating and I go to my room. I get my stuff and go take a shower. I'm in the bathroom and take off all my clothes. Then someone walks him and sees me naked. She yells "ah you're naked". She pushes me and I trip and grab onto her and she falls on top of me.

Noelles POV~
I push asta and he grabs me and trips. I fall on top of him. I feel his private parts by my thighs. My face is completely red and I run out of the bathroom yelling.

Asta's POV~
I hope Noelle is ok and I take a shower and I wash my body.

395 words

Please vote and comment what I should improve on and if you like the story.

Updates daily~

Thanks for reading.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

236K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...
30.5K 585 11
Asta was send for a trial, the nobles and royals thinks that he is the reason of the elfs attacking the kingdom since he is devil possessed. The fina...
2.2K 195 27
Book 1 to "Klaus & Yuno's Danger-filled Romance" Series: Yuno has been in the Magic Knights squad, The Golden Dawn, for half a year. So far he has go...
103K 2.6K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...