*-Fluffy-Ronpa! Stort stories...

By __RyukoMatoi__

Danganronpa pet au! None of the art is mine. I got the images off of google, so I was unable to credit the a... More

(2) (Drv3) Harukaito: The fence.
(3) (Drv2) Nanaryuu: The tired cat and small tiger.

(1) (Drv3) Kaemugi: By the fire.

171 2 14
By __RyukoMatoi__

Tsumugi was curled around little Kaede who had Tsumugi's fluffy tail between her tiny paws as they slept beside the fireplace.

That was their favorite thing to do together.

The warmth of the fire keeping a calm atmosphere in the room, holding eachother and not caring about what other's had to say.

Kaede wiggled her nose some before letting out a small sneeze.
Tsumugi nudged Kaede with her muzzle, "Bless you, Angel."
Kaede smiled some.
"Thank you, Mugi." She nuzzled her face into Tsumugi's warm fur.
Tsumugi set her chin on Kaede's back and eventually, they both fell asleep. Without a care in the world, all that mattered,

was eachother.

______________________________________

Should I make more? Anyone interested in these? Also- Angel and Mugi are the best nicknames I could come up with off the top of my head, I thought they were cute- idk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
117K 6.5K 41
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...