𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

52.3K 1.2K 4K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

We all had apparated back to the manor ignoring Eve's earlier request to get the train back home. "Guys I'm all fine honestly, you think I haven't been to a nightclub before? Welcome to muggle men they're pigs and I've dealt with them before DO—NOT—WORRY!" I exclaimed as I admired all their concerned expressions offering them soft smiles.

"Okay baby, if you say so. Me and Crabbe shall head off." Bexley murmured bringing her lips to my cheek as she gripped my waist in goodbye, along with Crabbe offering me a strong nod and a smile waving goodbye.

"Ahhh me and Blaisey baby shall be off darling." Kol announced as he waltzed over to me flashing Blaise a grin "oh piss off you handsome devil." Blaise winked at Kol "shush it's a secret" kol replied in sarcastic annoyance, we all belly laughed at their performance as I held Kol in my embrace squeezing his back as i nuzzled into his chest. He dove his head down to my ear "keep up with the immensely sexy dancing Adeline" he whispered in my ear as I lightly punched his arm winking at him.

Blaise pulled me in for a hug, we'd now realised what we had was wrong on so many levels and had a comforting conversation on the topic. We were and always will be the closest of friends and that's all, nothing more. We loved each other with all of our hearts but not in the way we thought we did.

Kol and Blaise hugged draco patting each other on the back sternly with a "see you soon mate." Such lads.

After the group had left, Draco had made his way up to his room slightly tipsy as me and Eve laughed at his attempt to walk in a straight line "I need wagher— wait what's wagher I need water!" he slurred his words as he guzzled a bottle of water.

Eve and myself sat in the bar room popping open a few bottles of Prosecco, argh Prosecco such a posh alcohol but fucking lethal after a few glasses.

We sat on opposite sofas discussing normal girly topics such as; men, school, sex as we regularly let the bottles of alcohol duplicate, then triple etc.

"MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS ADE!" Eve shouted with her eyes flickering at the 00:00 on the wall clock as we bounced on the sofa's. Eve running to the radio to play 'all I want for Christmas'. We collected TV remotes as we brought them to our lips singing along to the music as we pointed at eachother whilst throwing our hair about the place, dancing on the sofas and kneeling on the floor in song "ALLLLL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASSSSS ISSSS YOUUUUUUU!" We sang in union ending the song as we fell back on the black leathers panting in sweat from the exhausting performance, chuckling to ourselves at our idiocy.

Me and Eve became closer to each other, we were very tipsy as we spoke of sex and how how it was being with another woman. "I think it's immensely hot, being with the same gender, I'm not bisexual but I won't turn down any activities to say the least." I blurted out in a drunk confidence.

"Shall we try it?" Eve blurted out with a giggle, god this was unexpected and a turn of events. We sat opposite each other as she leaned into me colliding her lips with mine as my hands ran over her enhanced curves. Our tongues intertwining as i panted into her mouth. We both pulled away "nah not for me." We said in union as we laughed at our friendship wiping our lips as we complimented each others techniques giggling drunkly.

"I'm sure my brother enjoys it!" Eve blurted out as she winked at me. "W-what, what do you mean?" I questioned I knew exactly what she meant blush and heat flushed to my cheeks like wildfire as I felt my skin on burn just at the thought of Draco. "Don't think I didn't see the way you two danced with one another earlier, and the way you hotly eyed each other up in school." The red tint continued to fill my pores as i shyly shrew my palms to my face in laughter.

"What the fuck is this racket?" A dark raspy voice echoed the room from the doorway.

"Here's lover boy." Eve winked at me as she flashed me a grin.

"Roberts, with me now." He demanded emotionless, i frowned at the frustration in his voice as I rolled my eyes rising from my seat offering Eve a hug as she whispered "good luck" into my ear.

As I walked to the door he grabbed a hold of my wrist dragging me forcefully, walking us up the stairs in silence. We approached his room as he slammed the door behind me "fucking hell Draco I'd appreciate it if you didn't dislocate my wri-

He interrupted me as he shoved me onto his bed, I fell down onto my elbows as I cowered away up to the headboard, he cast a sober spell on me and I quickly gained reality on the situation. "Erm you okay darling?" I questioned with a small smirk and a sarcastic smile.

"Welcome to the dark side, Adeline." He whispered as he leant over my body, his chest falling heavily against my panting chest. He unbuckled his belt in one smooth motion, the clank of the metal sent shudders down my spine.

And in a quick motion he trapped my hands within his belt, wrapping my hands in the black leather as he tied them above my head.

"Before I continue Adeline I need your consent." He spoke clearly as he tucked my hair behind my red hot ears. "Yes you can continue." I panted clumsily without hesitation.

He began to stuff a white small clean cloth into my mouth as he smirked down at my helpless expression, he broke the straps on my dress and continued to rip it off my body as I cursed him under the cloth "fuck you that was expensive!" I hissed in a muffle.

"The fuck did you just say to me?" He questioned as I turned my head to look away in amusement, he angrily grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him as he yanked the cloth out of my mouth "Come on, Roberts. I dare you, repeat yourself on more fucking time." He growled as he roughly unbuttoned his pale blue shirt exposing his chiselled V line and stomach.

"Fuck. You." I spat with a devilish smirk twinged at the side of my lips. He stuffed the cloth back into my mouth "you really want to be punished Adeline, oh you're just begging for it aren't yours?" He growled as he pulled out his pocket knife that was classically slytherin styled, a sterling silver snake wrapped around the emerald green base. My eyes widened as I began to pant in arousal, he flicked the blade out of the knife as he lightly pressed it against my pulse point "do you know how badly I've been longing to hear you scream my name again?" He questioned as i panted into the cloth feeling his smirk against my ear "do you?" He whispered more harshly his minty breath fanning against my lobe as I shook my head tilting it back slightly. "Fucking watch!" He growled, I obeyed and flickered my eyes down as he dragged the blade down my now exposed chest "you thought you could get away with using Kol to tease me?" The blade now reaching my stomach, I nodded with a smirk and a muffled giggle as my chest viciously bounced up and down from my pounding heartbeat.

He clicked his tongue "ahhh you bad bad girl" he laughed devilishly into my neck as his eyes directed mine below my hips "no panties" he growled more of a statement than a question, I shook my head in reply as i bucked my hips in need of some physical attention on my heat. "Ooh look at you, so helpless and horny." he spoke dominantly, the blade now on my hip bone as he flipped my body around, still with my hands cuffed above my head.

He grabbed the back of my neck turning my face to the side as he ripped the cloth from my now dry mouth. "I want to fucking hear them screams." He ordered as he cast the spell "muffliato" that's when I knew I was in trouble.

I laid on his abnormally large bed face down as the leather seemed to become tighter around my wrists, my whole backside on display as i panted into the pillow. Then it came, a sharp spank to my right arse cheek making me moan into the black satin pillow. "You" he growled after the connection, he rose his hand again as he gripped my hip holding me in place as he brought his hand down to my arse again making me moan louder into the pillow begging for more "Are" he spoke again, as one final spank connected with my skin I screamed his name into the bed sheets raising my arse in the air "Mine" he growled next to my ear "you are mine".

"Fucking hell" I moaned a final time as heat pricked at the sensitive skin on my arse. He flipped me over once more so my front was facing him, he smirked down at me as he began to lower his body to the end of the bed holding my eye contact. He parted my thighs open with his one hand as the other gripped my inner thigh. He grabbed my other thigh as he yanked me down the bed as far as my restraints would let me, I winced at the tightness of the leather but if anything it turned me on even more "you dirty girl, never had I ever imagined Roberts had a pain kink." He smirked between my legs, before I could argue I gasped at the sensation of his warm wet tongue sliding up my cunt flicking at my clit teasingly. I arched my back as I attempted to push my hips up more in need of extra contact. "Goohhh FUCK" I screamed as he sucked and licked my clit with the motion of his two fingers pumping in and out my entrance, and I screamed...his fingers hitting that sensational G-spot as he giggled into my cunt "told you you would be screaming" he murmured smugly still pleasing my clit. I felt that familiar knot behind my navel as sparks flooded my body my walls tightening around his fingers as my clit began to swell i bucked my hips screaming "that's it cum for me you slut" he moaned into my cunt "god—I'm gonna — fuckkk!" My release flooded out of my entrance around his fingers and into his mouth.

I was now extremely sensitive, Draco saw that as an opportunity whilst I was tied down. He teasingly flicked my clit every other second making me squirm as I screamed in pleasure. He eventually stopped torturing me as he untied my wrists, as I brought them down from above my head I massaged the skin panting as I closed my eyes in awe, I couldn't fucking believe he pulled a blade out on me...it was so fucked up yet—thats the definition of Draco and myself, fucked up.

"So a knife kink hey, Malfoy?" I questioned as he laid next to me on his side running patterns along my stomach with the pads of his fingers "So a knife kink hey, Roberts?" He chuckled as he looked down at me "mhmm" I replied biting my lip as my breathing began to return at a regular pace "mhmm" he copied me as he rose from the bed.

"Come here." he ordered as I crawled to the end of the bed not trusting my legs enough to allow them my body weight, he pulled a black crew neck t-shirt from his Chester draws ordering me to lift my arms up as he slid the top over my head for me "god it drowns you" he laughed as he gently pecked my forehead.

Such a freak in the sheets and a gentleman when out of them, fuck was I enjoying this new and improved Draco Malfoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 55
"You're such a prick! I knew you hadn't really changed. You're just back to your old ways, torturing me." Harry can still feel Draco's hand around hi...
155K 3K 83
"Who would have thought, that I would have fallen in love with a Potter." "And I, a Malfoy." ***** You, Anastasia May Potter, and your family are ri...
214K 10.1K 29
"It's one of the commandments after all Harry, love thy enemy." "I'm pretty sure that's not one of the commandments Ginny." "Oh whatever, he knows w...
4.8K 199 24
"You wish those rumours where true though, don't you?" he runs both his hands down my body. Starting from my breasts, all the way to my hips. So. Sl...