The ShadowHunter

Por sarcasticdm24

She's Bucky Barnes' daughter. She just doesn't know it yet. Vera has the meaning of faith... she just doesn't... Mais

Welcome One, Welcome All!
Extended Summary
Language!
1: Hail Hydra ✔︎
2: Mission Incomplete ✔︎
3: Deep Talks ✔︎
4: Moral Of The Story ✔︎
5: See You Again ✔︎
6: Trust ✔︎
7: People In Black ✔︎
8: Awkward Tension ✔︎
9: Heartfelt Feelings ✔︎
10: Godforsaken Place ✔︎
11: Sway With Me ✔︎
12: Him ✔︎
13: Leather Jackets ✔︎
FaceClaims #2
15: Afterparty ✔︎
16: Hungover Duo ✔︎
17: Dinner ✔︎
18: Furious Father ✔︎
19: Hanging Around ✔︎
20: Floor Pallet ✔︎
21: Life Saver ✔︎
22: Sunshine ✔︎
23: Macklemore Prison ✔︎
24: Hike In The Woods ✔︎
25: Unknown Creatures ✔︎
26: Cracking Like Glass ✔︎
27: Other Half ✔︎
28: One Week Left ✔︎
29: Blindsided ✔︎
30: Figuring Things Out ✔︎
31: Returning ✔︎
32: Epilogue ✔︎
BOOK TWO INFO
Extra 1- Just Dance
Extra 2- America
Extra 3- Pancakes
It's out and thanks!
One Year Anniversary.

14: Daughter Of Former Psycho Assassin ✔︎

4.1K 92 114
Por sarcasticdm24

DRUNK UNCLE T

    "HI, I'M Bruce Banner," he introduces himself. "You just sort of met Thor. He's a friendly guy."

"Nice to meet you Bruce. The team has told me a lot about you."

"All good things, I hope?"

"Of course. And might I just say, I love your work!"

    "Oh yeah. Everyone says they love me turning into the other guy," he says, downplaying the glum he feels.

    "Oh no! Your work on anti-electron collisions, nuclear physics! Beautiful, really."

    "Well, thank you." He says, his smile brightening every second that passes.

"Got a fan Banner?" Tony asks him, coming to stand by my side.

The party is going to start in five minutes, us socializing while the people outside wait to be let in.

"It appears so," Bruce answers lightly. He has almost an airy aura to him. "Where did you learn that?"

"In HYDRA I learned about different sciences. They wanted me to be at the top of all stats." I answer causally, getting used to my past a little bit.

"Right," Tony awkwardly comments.

A lady with strawberry blonde hair comes to peck Tony's cheek.

"Woah lady! This man has a girlfriend, I'm going to need you to step away from him." I guide the woman away from Tony.

    Tony starts to laugh along with Bruce, "thanks VB, but that is my girlfriend. Pepper this is Vera Barnes, V this is Pepper Potts."

    My face turns white. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry," I lift my hands in the air, away from her in a surrendering type motion.

    She chuckles lightly, "darling. It's alright. Thank you for looking out for me and Tony though."

    I blush, "sure."

    "Anyways, I came to tell you all that we are letting the people in." Pepper informs us professionally.

"Cool."

That one word, is what made the people flood in. I walk quickly to my father, not wanting to be around too many strangers.

He greets me warmly, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. He is standing beside Steve, who was in the middle of a conversation with a dark haired lady.

Bucky whispers in my ear, "how ya doing doll?"

I shrug to the question, "alright. Not liking all of the people who keep flooding through those doors." I nod to the doors.

"It takes some getting used to. It'll be alright. Just stick by one of us," he advises what Nat did. I move closer in his side.

"You must be Vera," the dark haired lady assumes.

"You are correct, hey. And I'm sorry, but you are?"

     "Hill. Maria Hill. Nice to finally meet the girl Steve and Bucky keep rambling about. Not that Barnes talks all that much, but when he does it's about you."

My gaze moves to my father, who's cheeks are tinted a light pink. I rest my head on his shoulder, he smiles at the comforting gesture.

"Eww, Barnes is showing affection! I think he's sick!" Sam exclaims.

"Shut up, Sam." My dad groans out, tilting his head back.

"No, I'm serious!" Sam insists.

"It's his daughter! Obviously he's going to show affection dipstick." Maria says in a duh tone. I like her.

"Wait, former psycho assassin has a daughter?" A new guy puts in.

"Scott, where have you been? You should've been here like 40 minutes ago," Wanda states, walking over with Nat.

"Well Cassie got me stuck up. Had to say good night, ya know?" The presumed Scott asks.

"May we go sit down?" Vision questions.

"Yeah. It's getting kinda crowded in here," Nat points out.

We gather the team and go to sit on the couches. Me sitting in between Maria and Natasha.

"Wasn't someone else supposed to come? Peter, was it?" I ask, shyly.

"Peter, oh yeah." Tony pauses to look at his watch, "he was supposed to come 10 minutes ago. He was going to be later than the rest."

    "So what have you mortals been up to lately?" Thor questions in his booming voice.

    "Besides having to take care of this child right here," Steve points to me, "nothing much."

    "I am not a child!" I deny.

    "You're 15," Papa deadpans.

"68!" I protest.

"Yeah, sure. But you were in cryo freeze through most of those years. That doesn't really count as living." Steve argues.

"You have a point. You're supposed to be on my side though, Uncle Stevie!" I pout.

"I will be on the side of yours, Lady Vera. If you will have me," Thor requests.

"Thanks buddy!" I exclaim, sticking my tongue out at Steven. "At least someone is."

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I saw a guy trying to steal a woman's person on my way here so I had to handle that. Hey Mr. Stark, Ms. Potts you are looking lovely this evening. Not that you never do, besides tonight. It's just-" the new teenage boy continues to ramble on.

"Kid. It's okay. Meet Vera, she's around your age. Well not mentally, but psychically speaking." Tony interrupts.

"Oh hello, nice to meet you. I'm Peter by the way."

"ShadowHunter," I joke.

"Oh we're using our made up names. I'm Spider-Man then."

"Say it any louder," Sammy mumbles. Peter covers his mouth in shock.

"Whoops. Didn't think about that," Peter mutters, looking around at the people.

"I'm going to get a drink. Care to join me Ms. Potts?" Tony asks, extending an arm for her to take.

"Is it just me, or are we all questioning how Tony can actually have some class." I point out.

They all nod simultaneously.

"Great. Just wondering," I state. Some people start to leave the couches to go to the party. We gathered to just chill for a second before the party began.

"I'm going to the pool table with the guys. You'll be okay?" My dad questions me, his eyes doubtful.

I see Peter head over to talk to me, "I'll be fine."

"Okay," he mutters before walking away to the guys waiting. He takes a beer in his hand, taking a swig before playing pool.

"Hey Vera. Sorry about my introduction it's just I wasn't expecting new people. Not saying you're unwanted! God, I'm messing up."

"No you're not," I giggle, extremely entertained.

"Well, that's good. So, how did you end up here with the Avengers?"

"I was born into HYDRA. Stayed there for a long time before I went on a mission to kill my father and his friends. Didn't happen, clearly. Wanda was actually kidnapped sometime in there. They came to save her, found me, and here we are." I explain.

His only word in response is, "woah."

"Yeah. 'Woah'. Wait, did I leave the Peter Parker speechless with my back story." I joke.

"No! Well, yes. But not in a bad way!" He promises.

"It's fine, Peter. I was joking. You're sweet. Most kids our age are rude stuck ups. Not you apparently."

"Nah. Me and one of my best buddies, Ned, we have the best times. Star Wars is the best. Have you watched it yet?"

"Haven't even heard of it."

"What?! How?!" He yells, gaining multiple bystanders attention. "It's only like the best movie series ever!"

"That sentence doesn't automatically make me watch them, Peter." I deadpan.

"I knew that," he murmurs. I smile at his little pouty face.

   "Sure you did, Petey."

    "Petey? Where did that come from?"

    "Well. I give everyone these nicknames, most reused by others." I answer.

    "That's an interesting hobby," he says jokingly.

    "Better than your Star Wars obsession!" I retort.

    "You guys are weird," Clint comments, coming up to us two.

    "Hey Clint, it's your last night here right?" I ask.

   He replies with a, "yep," popping the p.

    "Sorry to here that. You'll be missed oh so dearly," I reply sarcastically.

    "I bet you will, kid. Anyways, you should come by some time. The kids would love you. But I mean who doesn't?" He jests.

    "You have kids?" I question surprisingly.

    He hums in response. He's about to talk but is interrupted by Tony coming to stand by the three of us, he seems a bit drunk.

    "Uncle T! It's been a solid 30 minutes in to the party. Look at you. How many of me are there?"

    "It's not thirty minutes! I is not drunk! I can count six people in front of meh!" He exclaims, slurring the words, holding a margarita in the air.

    "Stark, there's three of us." Clint deadpans.

    "Is not!" He denies, pointing at each of us to count again. His finger goes to the space beside each of us.

    "Oh my god, how many have you had in thirty minutes!" Peter looks concerned.

    "Only like four. Them big ones good," Tony replies, carrying out the o.

    "You're so going to feel that in the morning. You used to party hard core all the time! How are you this wasted already?" Clint, I was thinking the same thing.

    "G.... Go big! Or go to bed!" Uncle Tones exclaims, running back to Pepper. Well I wouldn't say running, more like a grandma's jog while high.

    "That's going to be fun to deal with tonight," I sigh.

    An extremely loud laugh burst through the room. I turn to see what all the commotions was about.

    Thor has an arm on the pool table, almost beating my dad in an arm wrestle. They both look to be struggling. I make my way towards them.

    Uncle Steve is refereeing. I giggle as my father pushes against Thor, the blonde hair's arm almost touching the table.

    "My money's on Papa," I put ten bucks in Stevie's hand. My Papa winks at me.

    With one final push, Thor's arm is on the table. I jump up and down in glee. High-fiving my father in the process.

    "Not fair! The man of sorts used his metal arm!"

    "Thor, you're a god!" I protest.

    "Your point being?" He retorts. I mimic him in the deepest voice I can muster up.

    "Oh yeah, and Tony's wasted." I add in.

    The three men look over to the drunk billionaire. He has currently found a hula hoop, ringing it around his neck.

    I cheer him on across the room. He shifts his drunken glance over to me. He smiles brightly at my enjoyment, before continuing his dance.

    "Is he always like this at parties?" I question.

    "Every fu-," my dad starts but looks down at me before correcting his choice of words. "Freaking. I meant freaking time."

    "Mhmm, sure Buck." Steve says unconvinced.

    "A baby wouldn't be convinced to that correction, Dad." I deadpan. He waves me off, taking a swig of his beer.

    "Ohh! Can I have some? Technically I'm of age."

    "No!" The three men decline.

    "Oh, come on! Guys, I can't get drunk! I won't even feel it! SuperSoldier Serum, remember?" I remind.

    "Fine, one sip." My father gives in. I smile achievingly, taking a sip of the alcoholic drink.

    That one sip was so not worth it. My nose wrinkles in disgust. "That's ducking disgusting."

    "Did you just say ducking? I have never heard of such thing." Thor states, dumbly.

    "Yeah. It's another word I use to not say fuc-," I look over at my Papa and Uncle Steve. "A bad word." I fix.

    They nod in approval.

    "So, not drinking beer again. Remind me never to do it." I voice.

Author's Note: my mind is pooed right now. Vote and comment! And I'm at 231 reads!! I'm so proud of myself and you all! Thank you guys for finding interest in my book!
                                                           - J.S.

11.9.2020
1935 words

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

182K 5.8K 52
What would you do if the love of your life, the father of your unborn child, returned from the past with the love of his? This is the impossible, lif...
363K 5.5K 64
This book is a continuation of the previous one.. literally starting right where the other one left off!! Self-insert 🥰 You are a former Black Widow...
59.3K 1K 23
When the infamous black widow and the winter soldier gets a child while under the red room and hydra, things get intense when Alexander Pierce alread...
189K 3.7K 22
Bucky Barnes was back with his best buddy Steve, he was just getting used to his life at Avengers HQ when an attack happened. She came out of nowhere...