What they always wanted

DearDiaryIHaveADream

Hermione Granger has always been one to never break the rules. Draco Malfoy breaks almost every rule ever. Sh... Еще

WTAW ch.1
WTAW Ch. 2
WTAW Ch. 3
WTAW Ch. 4
WTAW Ch5.
WTAW Ch6.
WTAW Ch7.
WTAW Ch8.

A/N

115 2 2
DearDiaryIHaveADream

Hi. I really don't know if there are people out there reading this story or waiting for an update. Well, I'll make an update anyways. Maybe not the one you and I would like, but...

I just haven't been inspired to write about Harry Potter. I haven't been inspired about JK Rowling in general. She used to be my main inspiration for writing. Now I have been searching for other muses so to speak. JK Rowling made me believe that I could be anyone ANYONE and I would be accepted. By her, by Harry and his friends, by the world if not my own then the rest at least. I used to think this woman could do no wrong and to have that naive version of me defeated was hard. I might one day revisit WTAW because I do love Hermioen and Draco and everyone in this universe, I am just not inspired right now...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
415K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...