BHO

By YGsBlackCat

"Yoongi hyung... you look like a bitch in heat." Min Yoongi or better known as Suga of BTS woke up with a ver... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Completed

Chapter 6

45K 1.6K 1K
By YGsBlackCat

***

3rd person

This cannot be right.

Min Yoongi, one of Bangtan's rappers and Namjoon's hyung is currently presenting himself to him because the supposed beta is now going through his heat.

"Alpha..." Yoongi manages to call out to Namjoon with his whiny voice making the alpha's dick twitch inside his pants.

Kim Namjoon is having an inner conflict with himself as his high IQ is not working and he doesn't know what to do since his last brain cell stopped functioning.

The leader glances down to his member's body and scolds himself for not looking away at the sinful sight in front of him.

Namjoon's alpha is howling in excitement.

Still being conscious enough to think more rationally even though the pheromones that Yoongi is releasing is really getting into him, he needs to keep himself from pouncing on the omega and get help before he does something he'll regret later.

"GUYS!! COME QUICK!!" He yells out to his members.

Then, with all the self-control that he has left in his body, he turns around back to Yoongi and takes his blanket to cover his hyung with it.

Knowing that there are three other alphas out there, seeing Yoongi in such a state will just escalate the situation at hand.

"N-namjoon-ah... please help me," Yoongi pleads as he grips tightly on Namjoon's arm. "It h-hurts so bad... alpha."

The alpha's grip on the fabric of the blanket tightens as he musters the rest of his self-control and just ends up cupping the older's face.

"Hyung..." Namjoon coos. "You don't know what you're saying, this isn't what you want, it's your heat talking and you don't really want me to do stuff with you."

Yoongi shakes his head, "No! I do want you to help! P-please! I can't take this anymore!!"

"Yoongi hyung... you're in heat," I whisper to him as I wipe the sweat off his forehead. "You're just saying that because I'm an alpha. I want to help you, I really do, but I don't want to force you into something that you'll regret later."

Yoongi is about to beg to him again when more people barge into his room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING IN HERE?!" Jin yells at the two.

Namjoon's eyes widens, "Hyung! Get the maknaes out of here!!"

"What? What's happening with Yoongi hyung?" Jimin asks curiously as he tries to peek into the room.

"Is that Yoongi hyung?!" Jungkook exclaims. "Why does he look like that? He smells like he's in—"

"Oh."

"Hyung is in heat?!" Taehyung yells and immediately sprints in the room but Hoseok fortunately caught him first.

"What the fuck is going on, Namjoon?!" Jin asks their leader. "I just told you to apologize to him and now he's miraculously in heat?!"

"I don't know what happened!!" Namjoon tries defending himself.

"Guys!!" Hoseok yells at the beta and alpha arguing. "Can we please talk about this later and help me stop these kids from fucking Yoongi!!"

Jin and Namjoon finally realizes the situation and the oldest immediately grabs the alpha by the arm and pushes him away from Yoongi in which Namjoon unconsciously gives the beta a growl and the omega whines at the loss of touch from the alpha.

"Hobi, get these alphas out of here!" Jin orders the other beta.

"Hyung! No! P-please, I need a-alpha," Yoongi begs his hyung to not push the alphas away.

Jin sighs and embraces the omega as Yoongi tries to stand up from the bed to be with any of the four alphas.

"I'm really sorry, Yoon," The beta whispers as the omega cries out for the four alphas. "I promise that we'll find a way to make you feel better but we shouldn't rush things before you end up doing something you'll regret."

Hoseok is in misery.

The beta is trying his best to keep the alphas away from Yoongi but being that they are physically more stronger than him and because their alphas are howling for the omega in heat, it makes his job much worse.

"Yah!! Get them out of here!!"

"Bitch, can't you see I'm trying my best?!" Hoseok yells back at Jin. "It's not easy trying to hold off four horny alphas, you know!!"

The beta takes a deep breath, "Yah!! You four need to snap out of it!! That's your hyung!! Y'all better get out of here fast before I lock all four of you in your rooms!!"

Jungkook growls at him and Hoseok growls back.

"Move beta!!" Taehyung yells.

Hoseok is taken aback by the audacity of his younger members, "Bitch, shut the fuck up. You may be an alpha but I'm still your hyung you brats! And you have the audacity to growl at me?!"

"Hoseok!!" Jin reminds him again of what he was instructed to do.

"Bitch, I'm trying okay?!"

After a couple more minutes of trying to keep the omega and the four alphas away from each other, all six members are now finally sitting quietly sitting in the living room as they talk about how to handle the situation.

"He's suffering in there," Jimin says with a worried tone in his voice.

The members sigh solemnly as they can still smell the sweet scent Yoongi is releasing and thankfully, the alphas aren't as affected anymore since there is a gap between the living room and Yoongi's room.

Except for Jungkook who is currently tied down on the couch to make sure he doesn't run off to Yoongi's room.

"I know and this is why we need to find a solution fast," Jin says.

Jungkook wiggles around to catch his members' attention, "I could always fuck him you know."

Jimin then slaps the maknae at the back of his head earning an ouch from Jungkook with Taehyung and Hoseok laughing beside him.

"No one is fucking anyone!"

Namjoon sighs, "Yoongi hyung's phone fell from his hand earlier."

The members glance at him as their leader places Yoongi's phone on the table right in front of them for everyone to see. The phone is open and the screen shows a list of people on his emergency contacts.

"Yoongi hyung was probably planning to call someone before his heat took over and he wasn't able to make that certain phone call in time," Their leader explains.

"Who was he trying to call?" Hoseok asks.

"I'm not really sure but I think it's this guy," Namjoon points at one of the two people on Yoongi's emergency contacts.

Their manager, Sejin, and another guy named Jihoon hyung.

"Who's that guy?" Taehyung asks.

Namjoon shrugs, "I don't know but I think I saw his contact on the screen before hyung accidentally pressed back and now it shows the only two people on his emergency contacts."

"Well? Should we make the call he never did?" Jin asks.

"I don't know."

Silence envelopes the room and once again, the six members can hear the noises coming from Yoongi's room and it is painful for them to just sit there and think of something to do to help their member.

Mating with Yoongi may be an option but it's not really a good nor safe one.

"I say we call him, he might know something we don't."

The six boys look at each other before nodding in agreement.

Namjoon takes the phone from the table and presses on Jihoon's contact information and he takes a deep breath before calling.

A few seconds later, the boys began to hear a ringing tone which means that there is a huge chance that this unknown person will answer the call.

And so Jihoon did.

"Hello?"

An unfamiliar voice answered the call.

"H-hello?" Namjoon stutters. "Is this Jihoon?"

"Yeah, that's me. Who is this? Where is Yoongi?"

Namjoon's grip on the phone tightens, "I'm Namjoon, Yoongi's member and leader."

The other line went silent at the alpha's answer.

"Where is Yoongi?" Jihoon asks and Yoongi's members can hear everything since Namjoon pressed the speaker.

"Why do you need him?" The leader asks the other line. "He was about to call you earlier but he wasn't able to, given the circumstances. Who are you anyway? Why are you one of hyung's emergency contacts?"

The boys heard a long sigh from the other line.

"I'm Yoongi's doctor and I need to know where he is and what's wrong with him! He hasn't called me back or replied to any of my texts," The doctor explains. "I know that you all have a lot of questions right now but I can't tell you the things that your member has made me promise to keep."

Namjoon glances at his other members and Jin gives him one simple nod.

"Yoongi hyung is in heat."

"I'm on my way."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 14.9K 48
Min Yoongi, who is an omega tries to hide his omega status to stay in university. Jeon Jungkook, a true alpha finds Min Yoongi interesting because he...
316K 14.1K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
64.9K 1.9K 13
" I am gonna punish you for your all lies " suga says in his heavy breathe glaring at the boy whose lips has his saliva still. A shiver ran down his...
12.4K 385 21
" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin . I don't even want to see your face. "...