My Not So Real Husband

By stars_are_starry

𝘌𝘭π˜ͺ𝘫𝘒𝘩 π˜‰π˜­π˜’π˜€π˜¬, 𝘒 𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘭 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘡 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘴𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘣𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘡𝘰 π˜›π˜’π˜³π˜’ π˜’π˜©... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 1

134 9 0
By stars_are_starry

TARA'S POV
_______________________________

"This happens every single
time I'm drinking.
Like I can finally hear
the thoughts I'm thinking."
I mumble this song while walking towards the cafe where I work.

"And it's oh so clear
Make a beeline to the bathroom.
And I look into the mirror saying."
I nodded along the lyrics blasting through my ear buds.

"Fake bitch, fake bitch
Running from her problems
But she makes it look so good
When she ignores them."
Completely lost in my own world, I stumbled upon a rock which we made me look up and my eyes connected with the green eyes of a guy standing a little distance away from me and grinning at me while copying my moves.

And yes, I was moving my body artistically, well more like stupidly dancing along the song.

I smiled abashedly at him before full on grinning and continuing with my song.

And about ten minutes later, I reached the cafe.
It's a cafe plus a bookstore. And I love that place. It's so peaceful and relaxing and calm. The atmosphere is so calming and soothing. The beige interior gives me a sense of tranquility.

My boss, Marie is also a really sweet lady with her light brown hair and grey aged eyes, she's the best.
She is like a mother figure to me. Always taking care of her employees. She would help us whenever we are in a problem,no Matt what, she would understand when we couldn't work or had to go off home early and in return, we give her our best.

We try to keep as many customers as we could to keep coming to our cafe.
And yes, "our" cafe because that's what Marie has taught us.

She taught we are a team and it is "our" place because unless we don't relate to the place of our work, we can't give our best with full dedication.

We don't even feel like an employee or worker there. It feel like a family, a strong family bond.

On reaching there, I greeted Marie and all my friends working there.

"Hey, dumbhead, again late." Daniel commented flicking my forehead. On looking up, I found pale blue eyes gazing at me with amusement shimmering inside. He takes advantage of his tall, muscular body.

Yes, yes, I was late but just 15 minutes.
I slept in late.

I just couldn't stop binge watching "Extraordinary You". God! I love that drama and I love "Haru" more.

He's just so damn cute. I can't help but smile when I think of him. His hair, his eyes, his lips, his nose, everything is so damn beautiful about him.

I just.... can't...like, uhghhh....why did he has to be so cute?!

Shaking me out of my thoughts, Daniel flicked his fingers in front of me.

"Yeah." I just gave him a sheepish smile.

And he playfully shook his head at me.

On reaching at my counter. I carefully placed my bag aside and wore an apron.

Oh, maybe I forgot to tell. I'm actually a College student. I'm pursuing fashion designing. I love creating new designs.
I've been creating them since I was in school. I just didn't like sewing.

It's like I can draw, I can shade, I can colour but I can't for the love of God sew or stitch. It scares me. A lot.

But I need to do it. It's my second year.

"You know he has the hots for you." Emma, another friend of mine commented referring to Daniel. She is a blonde beauty with her brown eyes and lean figure.
I wonder how she manages to maintain a figure like that.

Plus, for some unknown and ridiculous reason, she thinks Daniel likes me but no, he doesn't. I know he does not.

"No, he doesn't." I replied back shrugging my shoulders.

"Yes, he does. Totally." She countered back.

I just shook my head at her before putting on my name tag.

We worked for a whole hour when the bell on the entrance shook.

"Here comes your cutie pie" Emma commented on seeing who came through the door.

It was Eliza. She is a cute little girl with blonde hair till her shoulders.
She is seriously so cute, I can't explain. Her smile is cute, she could melt any heart with that smile of hers.
And her voice, her voice is even more cute.

She is currently three years old but still speaks almost clear sentences.
I love talking to her. She always has one or the other story to tell me.

I think sometimes she makes up those stories just to come and talk to me.

She is a little bubble of cuteness and happiness.
Seriously, she is so cute. That's why I call her cutie pie.

And she, she calls me angel.

"Angel." A voice called from behind me and I felt a little body hugging my legs.

I don't know why she calls me that. I've asked her many times to call me Tara but she didn't listen to me.

She started coming here approximately six months ago. She used to come here with her grandmother.

This time also her grandmother was with her.

I don't know why but I think she doesn't like me and her granddaughter bonding.

It's understandable though. Why would she let her granddaughter bond with a complete stranger?

But, but it's been almost six months and I feel bad that she doesn't like me.

I turned around to hug my little cutie pie.
She grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on both of my cheeks.
"Angel, I have something to tell you."

Picking her up in my arms, I placed her on the counter and asked softly kissing her on her cheeks.
"What does my cutie pie want to tell me?" She giggled before answering.

"Today, our teacher took the test of "a" sound words and my teacher told me I did the best. " She was really excited about telling me this.

"Wow!!! That's so amazing. I'm so happy for you." I exclaimed hugging her.

"Now, my reward."

"Ohh, so my cutie pie wants a reward." I stuck her hair behind her ear and asked, "What do you want?"

She thought for a moment and said,
"I want you to play with me right now."

Aww..she looked so cute but I can't play with her right now. I have work to do.

"Aww....baby. I have work left to do right now. We'll play tomorrow, pakka. Promise."
I told her, slightly pulling her cheeks playfully.

I've used this word, "pakka" with her a lot of time and she got the meaning of it, that is "definitely".

The first few times I used , she asked me about it and I told her what it means.
She remembers it till now.

Her mood immediately turned sad.
"But ..... I want to play with you now."

Listening to her choked voice, her grandma came to us , more specifically me and spoke with anger in her voice,
"What did you do? Why is she crying?"

"Grandma, please tell angel to come play with me." Eliza requested to her grandmother.

"Can't you go just play with her?" Her grandma hissed at me.

I was about to argue but Marie interrupted me.

Giving me a small smile, she said,
"Go Tara. We'll manage. It's just one hour. Eliza wants you there. Go, don't worry."

And again proved, we all are a family here. I smiled gratefully at her.

"I'll come in a minute." I said to her and went to take my bag from the inside.

*

*

*

We both, Eliza and me played for almost two hours. Time flies by fast when I'm with her.

Afterwards, I came to the café to bid everyone goodbye and went my way to my apartment.

Today was a tiring day. And not just because I had to play with Eliza. I actually loved spending time with her.
But because of the three assignments I had to complete of psychology.

And yes, I'm doing psychology too along.
I just wanted to do it always. It always had my interest.

Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?
Maybe there is something but I'm not able to remember what it is.

Let it be.

I was going to go to sleep when my phone rang beside me.

Without looking at the caller ID, I took the call.

"Hello" I murmured.

"Yo pumpkin , you ready?"

Ahhh, it was the one and only, my best friend Jenny. We both met in the first year of college and immediately clicked. She was the same like me, fun loving and partying hard type.

But these days, I'm trying to do less of all that. I already have a lot on my plate so I don't think so I have any time to party or something.

"Ready for what, potato?" I asked hesitantly.

I'm sure there was something I'm forgetting, most likely a plan I made with her.

She'll kill me. I always tend to forget such.

"Oh my god!! DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT AGAIN!!!" She literally yelled through the phone.

"Did you plan to kill my ears? Geez! If so , you succeeded by the way." I said.

Rubbing my ears, my poor ears, don't worry, I'm here.

"I so want to hate you right now. You care about your stupid ears but not about your best friend, you traitor" she accused.

I gasped but then fake sighed on the phone.

"Ohh, I'm sorry you had to find it out like this." I was trying to control my laughter.

"You...you bitch, you better get ready."

I was nodding my head along.

"Wait, don't get ready." She added.

"What?"

"I'm outside. Open the door." At the same time, I heard my door bell ring.

I went to open the door, there stood my best friend in an off shoulder navy blue lace dress till mid thighs.

To be honest, she was looking sexy. And that's what I told her.

"Hey, Sexy. Want to accompany me tonight?" I asked trying to mimic a guy.

"Naah, my pumpkin will kill me." She laughed it off.

"Whatever, Potato."

"I'm going to choose your dress and make-up and do your hair." She didn't even ask me, she just announced it.

And thankfully she did, because I can't for the love of God, dp my makeup pr hair.
It's like I can perfectly do hair of someone else and even help them in makeup but when it comes to my own, it's like my mind stops working and my hands become lost on what to do.

And after an hour, I found myself looking in the mirror to see a girl with smokey eye makeup done. Her wavy hair cascading down her shoulders till her waist. She had a soft glow on her face

And she looked beautiful and hot.

And it was kinda hard to believe that the girl was me.

I wore a black bodycon dress till my mid thighs with above knee black boots.

My attire was all black. Hahaha!

Jenny came out after grabbing her purse.

It took us twenty minutes to reach the club in Jenny's car.

"We are going to have so much fun. I'm gonna find a guy. You do the same." She excitedly told me.

After her breakup with her boyfriend, Shawn, she decided to steer clear of relationships for some time. She loved that jerk but he broke her heart. That rotten bread.

I was too tired to dance so I just made myself sit at the bar. And plus, I never went home with any guy from a club nor did I take any guy home with me.

I didn't order any drink because I was in no mood to have something right now.

"Come, let's dance. C'mon Tara. Don't be like this." Jenny pleaded with me.

I sighed, I can't say no to her.

We both went towards the middle of the dance floor.

And just in a few minutes, I started enjoying it, I was swaying to the music playing there.

We both were enjoying ourselves.

Suddenly, I felt two hands hold me by my waist and swaying along from my back.

I looked up to see Jenny had her lips locked with some guy.

I shook my head at her and enjoyed myself.

The guy behind nuzzled his head in my neck and started leaving little kisses there on my skin making my cold skin warm.

His hands were going towards my breasts when I slapped them away.

I tried to get out of his hold. But he didn't let me.

I turned back to look at him.
In the dim lights of the club, I couldn't see clearly but his face was a visible to me easily.

"Leave me." I said trying to wiggle out.

He left me on my demand and started dancing on his own.

That's what I don't like about dancing in clubs.

Anyone comes up randomly and starts to touch you.

My mood was ruined.
And my bladder was also building up after drinking two glasses of water at home. They have to show their effect afterall.

Going to find the washroom, I went towards the left side.

I found the door with the toilet sign on it soon.
And after doing my business, I came out.

On walking out, I saw a guy holding a girl in his arms. The washroom was quite far from the main area of club so no music could be Heard here. It was much more close to the balcony in the back where I saw the girl with that guy sitting at the corner of the wall.
The girl was crying badly  and on looking closely, I could see she had tears in her peach coloured dress. Her sleeves were also torn up at places.

She was sobbing uncontrollably. Her body shaking with it. I felt bad for her.
What is happening?

Was this guy forcing himself on her?
It seems so looking at their state.

Sudden anger bubbled inside me and without any second thought, I marched towards them.
___________________________________________

Hey stars 🌟

So how was this chapter?

Let me know what you all think about it in the comments!
Do vote, share and follow!

Have a great day!
Take care 💕

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
151K 11.9K 21
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
243K 29.3K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...