LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 29

3.3K 77 48
By del934

Everyone got back to eating and i just pushed my plate aside after only eating 2 pieces of a chicken leg.

"Can I have the rest?" Ron asked me but he already had hold of my plate.

I nodded and waited for them to finish.

I just drank my pumpkin juice and I really wanted to ask Ced if he was going to enter but it can wait for tomorrow.

"You ready?" The twins got up and asked me once they finished.

"Yup" I smiled and gladly followed them out the hall.

"I can't believe they put a restriction on the tournament." George huffed.

"It's for the best like Dumbledore said it's dangerous silly" I laughed.

The twins both looked at each other.

"I know that look. What are you planning?" I asked them and sighed.

"Maybe if we tried a age potion" Fred suggested.

"Wouldn't you just turn old tho? I doubt it will just suddenly age you one year." If I knew my potions books well which I should considering Hermione forces me to read them in the library sometimes, then the potion will make them really old.

"Well we were thinking to alter the ingredients maybe it will change it." George beamed.

"Mhm" I just shrugged.

We got to the common room and it was already late after we had all the announcements at dinner.

"We're going up, are you gonna be ok on your own?" Fred came up to me and asked before they headed up to bed.

To be honest i don't think I will be ok but I'm tired already so I should be fine.

"Yeh I'll be fine. Goodnight" I got up and hugged them both.

"Goodnight" they both smiled and headed up.

I heard all the others come in and walk straight up, I hadn't been in my dorm yet but I best go up soon.

I sat infront of the fire for a while and turned around to see the common room empty.

I sighed and walked up to my room.

I opened the door and all of my luggage was there.

Immediately I let Elora out for the night and left the window open as I do always.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with water I was getting nervous about sleeping on my own.

I got into my pjs and got into bed and closed my eyes hoping to go to sleep.
And I did.

-

I woke up breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

I got up and breathed out my window for a minute.
What was that?

It was a horrible nightmare, we were at the tournament and then all of a sudden I was drowning and it all went black.
What the fuck is going on.

I couldn't go back to sleep I was too scared to so I decided to go for a walk.

I shoved on some trainers and left my dorm room quietly with my wand considering it was 2am.

I was trying to stop thinking about the dream. It was horrible, one of my worst fears is drowning.

I turned a corner and heard footsteps.

I looked around but couldn't find anywhere to hide.

I could hear a cat. Shit it's filch.

I paced around the corridor and got dragged into a room.

I tired to scream but whoever it was put their hands on my mouth.

It was dark and I was staying quiet as I heard filch walk by muttering something to his cat.

I didn't know who was holding me but they smelt good, apples, aftershave.... it can't be.

They had one hand holding my waist and the other on my hand. They also had rings on that were digging into me....

"What are you doing walking about?"

"Could ask you the same thing draco"
It was him.

"Doesn't matter. Why are you up?" He kept asking me.

I looked around to see we were in a small and tight broom cupboard.
Lovely.

"I couldn't sleep." I just bluntly said.

"Why not?"

I did want to tell him but I would just seem stupid to say, oh well I had a nightmare and I haven't been able to sleep on my own since that night you saved me.

"I just couldn't ok?"

By the look of uncertainty on his face I could tell he knew I was lying.

When it was silent we both walked out the cuboard together.

Luckily no one saw.

"I'll head back to bed." I started to walk off and draco grabbed my arm.

I turned around and faced him.

"Are you ok?" He looked more sympathetic than before.

"Yes I'm fine honestly draco.... thank you." I told him and walked out of his hold.

I could hear his footsteps get further the more I walked up the stairs.

I got to the common room and didn't know what to do I was still tired and was scared to sleep again.
Unlesss.....

I walked up slowly and quietly to the boys dorm rooms so I didn't wake the paintings up or they will give me shit for sneaking here.

I knocked on the twins door and waited for a reply.

When no one answered I just walked in and shut the door behind me.

I loved the scent in the air, the twins always calm me down.

They were both still asleep.
Cuties

I walked towards George's bed and climbed in quietly.

George is the heavier sleeper out of the two so my chance of not waking them up was less when In George's bed.

I slowly managed to fall asleep with George next to me.

Although I would have liked to stay with draco longer......

"Y/n!"

"Y/n...... WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Bruh stop I'm sleeping"

I got shook again and again by two people.
The twins

"Ok I'm up what do you want?" I huffed and sat up with them both still inches away from my face.

"Well we checked your timetable for today and uh u best get ready quickly.." Fred started to look nervous.

"Uh why it's only dada ain't it?" I questioned them both hoping they would change their facial expressions but they just stared at me.

"Yes.. but it's with moody... in 5 minutes" and as soon as George finished I shot out of his bed and ran to the door.

"SHIT WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME EARLIER" I screamed at them as I headed to my dorm.

Once I arrived I threw my clothes on the floor and put my uniform on.

Quickly, I grabbed my bag and shoved my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I ran through the hallways, no students were around meaning they were in class.
Fuck sake.

I get to the door of DADA, I didn't really know what to expect and I hadn't had time to see who was in my lesson so I just walked in.

Everyone turned to face me and luckily moody wasn't here yet.
Thank fuck.

I looked around the seats and found one spare next to neville.

"Hey neville." I greeted him and sat down.

"Oh hey y/n..." he seemed nervous but gave me a warm smile which made me feel better.

"Ron you didnt save me a seat." I hissed at him.

He and Harry were sat infront of me with hermione behind me.

"Sorry you were late so I assumed you wernt coming." He shrugged and turned back away from me.

"Prick" I whispered and got a laugh coming from Neville which caused me to laugh too.

We were soon stopped and went dead silent when moody stepped into the room.

Infact everyone went silent including the slytherin group which was surprising.
Moody looked at everyone which was creepy and he made his way to the front of the class.

"Alastor moody, ex Auror, ministry malcontent, and your new defence against the dark arts teacher."

The room was still silent and I swear I saw neville shaking but i felt like I couldn't move to comfort him. Moody scared me.

"I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story goodbye! The end!."

"Any questions?"

There was a long pause of silence as no one dared ask a question.

"When it comes to the dark arts... I believe In a practical approach."

What's he on about.

"But first which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir"

I turned my head to see it was hermione who had answered.
Brave

"And they are so named?" Alastor asked her.

"Becuase they are unforgivable.. the use of any of them will-" she began but got cut off.

"Will earn you a one way ticket to azkaban correct." Alastor finished her sentence off.

"Now the ministry say your too young to know what these curses do... I say different!  You need to know what your up against! You need to be prepared! You need to find another place to put your Chewing gum besides the underside of your desk mr Finnigan!."
I whipped my head around to see Seamus looking taken aback from moody obviously not realising he had been caught.

"Ah no way! The old codger can see outta the back of 'is head" Seamus whispered but we all heard including moody.

Which then caused moody to throw chalk at Seamus.

"And hear across classrooms!" He yelled back.

Me and Neville were both so silent you could almost say we wernt breathing.

"So which curse shall we see first?"
We all went silent not wanting to get picked on.

"WEASLEY!"
I shot around to look at Ron who looked so scared I just wanted to hug him.

"Y-yes?" He got back.

"Stand!" Moody ordered him.

I looked at Ron sympathetically and hoped moody wouldn't do anything to him not that he had done anything wrong.

"Give us a curse" he said in Ron's face once he stood up.

"Well my dad did tell me about one... the imperius curse."

"Oh yeah your father would know all about that" he began.

"Anyways... he gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody moved towards the front and glared down at me.

Neville held my hand gently for reassurance and I looked up at him and smiled.

While moody went to grab something from a jar at his desk I turned my head and saw draco looking pissed off.

I followed his gaze to see he was looking at my hand that was intertwined with Nevilles.

Why is he annoyed. The fuck?

He saw me looking and quickly turned his head to goyle.

Weird.

I still held Nevilles hand seeing as this lesson won't be good for both our nervous asses.

I just tried to ignore dracos stares which I felt from behind me.

Moody picked out a spider like bug and increased her size which was creepy.

He threw her in the air and hovered her with his wand.

He put her onto mine and Nevilles desk. I squealed and squirmed around trying to get it away from me.

Neville and ron and Harry were laughing at me. So was Seamus.

I gave them all a look as I was now standing still having a hold of Neville and dragging him up with me.

He moved the bug away and we both sat back down.

I was breathing heavily and Neville squeezed my hand again and was trying to hold back a laugh.

Moody moved the bug onto crabbes face and he was almost crying.

He hovered it over more students heads before moving to Ron.

I tightened my eyes at the sight i knew Ron was highly afraid of spiders because so was I.

"If she bites she's lethal!"
As he said that he dropped her onto his face, I wanted to help him but also didn't at the same time I just watched in fear as he whimpered.

Everyone except me started laughing at him.

"What are you laughing at?!" Moody moved the bug onto malfoys head.

I burst into laughter Immediately as he was trying to swat her off of his head.

"GET IT OFF!" He screamed at goyle and they were both trying to get her off.

I was just laughing at how he was laughing two seconds ago now he's screaming.

"What should I have her do next?. Throw her outta the window?" He threw the bug at the window and I winced as the bug squealed.

"Drown herself?" He hovered her over water and I could tell she was struggling, what was he getting at.

He finally rest her in his hand.

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed, that they only did you know who's bidding... under the influence of the imperius curse."

"But here's the rub;how do we sort out the liars?"

"Another, another"

He asked and people began to raise their hands and so did I slowly. I knew the last two.

He pointed at neville.

"Longbottom is it?"
Shit.

Neville stood up and let go of my hand slowly which I didn't want to but if he was calm enough then I was ok.

But he still seemed uncertain.

"Professor sprout tells me you have an aptitude for Herbology."
I looked at Neville and hoped he wouldn't say the curse I thought he would say.

It would hurt him the most to talk about.

"Th-there's the, the crutiatus curse." He said.

I gulped and felt so unsteady.

I knew about Nevilles parents and I wished I could have just skipped this lesson with him and let him read to me about the plants he loves.

"Correct correct! Come come." Moody told him to come forward.

I reached out and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. He looked pale.

Neville and moody were both looking at the bug in the middle of the table at the front of the class.

"The torture curse."
Fuck.

"Crucio!" Moody yelled out at the bug and immediately it started screeching in pain and moving around.

I felt like crying.

Neville was stood there staring at it and breathing heavily.

"Neville" I whispered to him but he seemed to be in a trance or something but I could tell it was upsetting him.

He was getting really antsy and I hated the noise coming from the bug.

Tears pricked my eyes and that's when I decided to speak up.

"STOP IT! Can't you see it's bothering him? Stop it!" I yelled out and nearly lunged at moody but Ron quickly got up and grabbed my robes to pull me back into my seat.

Idiot.

Moody looked at Nevilles face and stopped to grab the bug and bring her to the front.

I got up quickly and stood next to neville who had his eyes shut.

Moody didn't seem to care I was out of my seat I was too pissed off to argue anyways.

I rubbed Neville's arm, he looked so scared.

I held his hand for a while and stayed with him as he kept his eyes shut.

I turned around still holding Neville and I watched moody with death in my eyes.

He walked towards hermiones table and placed the bug in-front of her.

"Perhaps you can give us the last unforgivable curse miss granger?" Moody said coldly.

She looked upset and I couldn't blame her this lesson was a complete fucking wreck of a nightmare.

"No?" He questioned her.

"Avada kedavra!" He shoots a green spell at the bug and it dropped dead in an instant.

I covered my mouth and was greatfull Neville didn't see but I knew he could still hear what was going on.

"The killing curse...only one person has been know to have survived it."
My eyes loomed towards Harry.

"And he's sitting in this room"

I kept my focus on Neville and kept squeezing his hand making sure he knew I was here next to him.

"It's over neville" I kept whispering to him ever so often.

I watched moody walk over to Harry and I swore to myself If he hurts or speaks to my friends harshly again I would kill him.

Moody stared down at Harry and then took a drink from the mysterious liquid he was drinking yesterday evening.

Luckily it was near the end of the lesson and I finally got neville to sit down with me but he still gripped my hand.

Moody called us all to leave and I got up after grabbing my bag and Neville tightened the grip on my hand.

"I'll walk with you to our next class if you want." I smiled at him and he looked less nervous and even smiled a little.

"Y-yes if that's ok" he spoke out in a whisper.

I smiled and nodded dragging him with me out the class room.

I heard a very loud scoff behind us.

I turned my head, it was draco and he was walking behind us with goyle.

He was still gazing upon mine and Nevilles intertwined fingers each time goyle stopped talking.

I decided to ignore it once again he might just be in a bad mood and happened to be looking at our hands when I looked.

We were walking down the stairs with Ron and Harry infront of us.

"Brilliant isn't he?!" Ron blabbed.

"Completely demented of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with. But he's really been there ya no? He's looked evil in the eye."
I could honestly throw him down the stairs at this point in time.

I hit his head and he almost screamed like a girl which made me laugh but I was still mad at him for speaking about moody considering Neville was attached to my side right now.

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable! But to preform them in a class room. I mean did you see Nevilles face.?" Hermione blurted out.

"Uh you do realise he's right here yeah?" I asked the three Infront of us.

They must have forgotten he was here.

Neville stayed quiet and I understood why.

Moody came down the stairs and I tugged tightly onto Neville incase he gets upset again.

Moody grabbed his shoulder.

"Neville you alright?" He asked him but Neville didn't reply.

I could have punched him.

"Come on, we will have a cup of tea I want to show you something." He walked back up the stairs.

"Neville you don't have to or i can stay with you?" I hesitantly asked knowing he was still uncomfortable.

"Y/n!" George and Fred screamed my name from the bottom of the staircase and I nearly fell from the shock.

I gave them a death glare but they stood there waiting for me with smirks on there faces.
Smug assholes.

"Y/n it's ok I'll be ok. Can we meet up later tho? If- if that's ok?" Neville stuttered out letting go of my hand.

"Yes of course I'll see you later?" I hugged him and ran past the golden trio down the stairs.

The twins had their arms open so I ran into them and started getting emotional.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?" George asked me and looked up at Fred.

They must have whispered something to each other.

"come on let's go somewhere to talk before your next lesson." Fred suggested and they both dragged me somewhere.

I just let my feet move for themselves as the twins guided me.

My eyes full of tears I could barely see.

——- — —— — ————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.4K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
11.6K 143 21
This story was previously named "The Things You Do To Me." And "The Blue Rose" - The Main antagonist in this story; Voldemort. When Voldemort recrui...
26.6K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...