🌌Calming🌌

By lilyrinek

What happens when a girl who's as calm as the wind of the calm belt joins our favorite crew ? ~~~~ I always... More

Prologue
Quite the entrance...
Black cats brings bad things
Cat's out of the bag
Protect Kaya !
A/N
The end of the fight and the start of a new life !
Personal Diary : first page
The start of an adventure !
The Cook
pls respond qwq
Extra chapter : The 5th
A/N but it's important
Hello :D
uhhhhh hi ?

To the Baratie !

1K 33 7
By lilyrinek

3rd Pov:

Since Zoro knew Johnny, he took care of the problem. Johnny directed him to a boat next to the Merry, where a wounded man was, unconcious. According to Johnny, the man -Yosaku- was sick. He lost all strenght after a few days, and fainted, worrying him, who didn't know what was happening.

Zuka's pov:

Nami and I got down to the lower deck, while the Johnny guy was explaining what happened to his friend. Apparently, the cannonballs Luffy and Ussop shot were the ones to wound him. The boys were apologizing, being really guilty, but Johnny just said it 'wouldn't cut it', making them panic.

We knelt next to Johnny's friend to understand what he had. Nami got yelled at for playing with the death of the man, but we quickly cut him off.

"Luffy-san, Ussop, could you two get the limes in the storage please ?"

"Hey, are you listening ?! Bring them here, now !"

They rushed inside, taking a full minute to even pass the door.

"They really are idiots..."

Little timeskip~~

When they came back, they squeezed the juice of the limes in Yosaku's mouth.

"It's scurvy."

"Scurvy ?"

"If we weren't too late, he'll be fine in just a few days."

Johnny was so happy that he got to close to our faces and thanked us while calling us ane-san, his saliva lending on our faces.

"Please keep a distance, it is disgusting."

"Stop... Calling me that. In the past, it was a hopeless disease that accompanied sea journeys."

"But the cause was simply a deficiency of plant-derived nutrients. Ships in the past didn't carry fresh fruits and vegetables since they weren't storable, so..."

We stopped when we could see the two idiots putting the whole limes in the poor man's mouth.

"Woahhhh, you guys are like doctors !"

"Well, I always thought you two were good ..! Yeah right, they are."

"" You should know at least that much ./! You could die if you don't !""

And at that moment, we saw the limes fly, and Yosaku waking up. He danced with his partner, happy to be 'healthy again'. Which he wasn't, since he fell uncouncious again after introducing themselves as bounty hunters and old colleagues of Zoro.

As the night came, we all decided that we should recruit a cook to avoid being in Yosaku's situation, and Johnny gave us the perfect place to find one.

"But the place is close to Grand Line, and you hear rumors there about the hawk-eyed man you've been looking for... We'll head- North-northeast !"

Zoro clenched his katanas, a grin on his face.

Timeskip~~

We stoped in front of a fish-looking ship, with the name 'Baratier' written on it. But while we were admiring it, an another ship stopped next to Merry. A Marine ship. I hid behind Zoro, making him look at me with curiosity. I was pretty small compared to him, so it wasn't hard to not see me.

A man came out of the ship, talking to us and introducing himself as 'Iron Fist Fullbody'. He had, like his name said, an iron fist, that was resting on the railing of his ship.

When he asked who was the captain, Luffy and Ussop introduced themselves, making me sweatdrop.

'Why did you do this ? And you're not even the captain, Ussop !'

Fullbody looked at everyone on the Merry stopping at the pirate hunter duo, and insulted them. He then looked back toward Zoro, and smirked. At that moment I hated my hair.

'I forgot it was that puffy ...'

"And you, behind the man, aren't you that travelling girl ? The one that is going around East Blue ? Didn't your island burn down or something ?"

I looked down, not a frown on my face, but no smile either, clenching my hands harder against Zoro's back, and ignoring everyone's look.

A women went out of the ship, and stopped next to the marine, asking to go away from us. And while they were going back inside, the soldiers shot us.

Luffy caught it with his rubber body, but didn't sent it back correctly, making it crash in the restaurant.

Luffy got taken, to apologize for the damage, leaving us alone on the ship.
While we were waiting, I saw them stealing glances at me.

"I-is there a problem everyone ?" 'Shit, I stuttered !'

"Well... We were thinking of what was saying that guy from earlier, you know, about... Your island..." Nami tried to look at me hesitantly.

"Haaa, yes... Well, my island was attacked by pirated years ago..."

To try and lighten the mood, Ussop changed the topic.

"A-anyways, Luffy's taking his time..."

"Yeah... Maybe they'll make him do chores for a month or so..."

And the topic of what happened to me was left aside for now.

Since Luffy was late, we decided to go to the restaurant, only to be welcomed by an... Interesting sight.

The marine from earlier was hanging in the air, bloodied, while one of the waiters(?) was holding him up.

"Don't... Waste food. At sea, provoking a cook is the same as committing suicide. Remember that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey ! Finally a new chapter !

I hope it's not too short~~

I finally had the strenght to write something good~~ I'm happy~~ school is taking all my motivation away, and the homework is something I would lovingly abandon if given the chance QoQ

Hope everyone is doing better than me and enjoyed that chapter !

Bye bye~~

Lily out !

8/11/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.2K 20
A seemingly easy start in the deep blue turns into a desperate attempt at saving a life. But amongst the battles a romance flourishes, unbeknownst to...
276K 11.9K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
35.8K 1.1K 21
What if Luffy took in a kid in his crew? What would it be like? I suck at descriptions so here some infos! • English isn't my first language, please...
138K 2.2K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...